Would Cuba have become a US state had it not been for a few neckbeards?

Would Cuba have become a US state had it not been for a few neckbeards?

Had it become one, it would have achieved first world status.

Quality post.

despite poverty, it remains far more civilized than say, the US
>sizable black population that isn't submerged in crime and analphabetism
>legitimately safer than most US urban zones
>actual racial cohesion
>christcuckery is ignored as it should be

Yet it's Cubans who leave for the US, not the other way around. Really makes me think.

>caring about gusanos
lmao

The resemblance is uncanny..

>Cuba
>racial cohesion
Lol no.
t. Cuban

compared to the US? absolutely, but the same can be said of most forrmer spanish colonies
at most I would figure the least cohesive elements are the white gusano landowners that were BTFO

No shit a commie country's gonna have better racial cohesion, there's opposition group to rile up the niggers.

When there's nothing to steal no burglaries will happen.

nah it would be in a gray limbo with no sovereignity or power of it's own trapped in USA's basement being fed welfare like Puerto Rico

Majority of white Cubans look down on the niggers, we're far more racist than the average white American.

Every Cuban I've met is a bigot, ESPECIALLY towards Cubans.

Saying someone is bigoted towards Cubans is like being bigoted towards Americans. They're not a racial group, it's a multiracial country and the races don't exactly like each other.

Kys

what's the problem, are you the son of parasites or something?

Lmao. That's probably because the ones who escape are either descended of middle upper class cubans who hate the fact that they can't no longer have an enterprise that isn't a restaurant. That's why they are so mad, it's the same when you talk to chinese from the PRC.

Those "expat" cubans have even told me shit like they are forced to listen to speeches by the communist party, which is 1984 tier totalitarianism. I don't buy it. Of course I wouldn't live in Cuba and I'm not one of those retards who say "But in the USA they censor anti government books so the Cuban Government does nothing wrong".

Cuba was meant to be part of Spain just like the Canary islands. The island was filled with Spaniards

>marxists stop inciting racial violence after the dictatorship gains control
Whoa

WASPS are the prime inciters of racial violence
not even the spic countries that still have traces of the spanish caste systems are as racially disfunctional, and all of them are filled with marxists

reeeeeeeeeeee fuck off commie

No, it would turn out like Puerto Rico
turns out that the US doesn't want to incorporate a state where the vast majority speaks another language and is not of Anglo-German descent

huh I was just watching a documentary the other day about how Cuban police single out black Cubans and how black Cubans suffer from "institutionalized racism" (read: committing the majority of the crimes)

Spot on. Also used for tax dodging as well.

>not even the spic countries that still have traces of the spanish caste systems are as racially disfunctional

Lol they are pretty dysfunctional.

Classic

Well I should say crime isnĀ“t much of a problem there compared to the rest of Latin America. Commie justice is draconian.

>I've never even been to cuba the post
Cuba is all sorts of fucked up for such a beautiful country, parts of Havanna are beautiful while other parts look like 1945 dresden. Everyone makes about the same amount of money (40 or so dollars a month) so waitresses and cab drivers end up being the wealthiest because they can make a months salary in one night through tips. A lot of people in the country side simply use horse drawn carriages. The government doesn't even understand the concept of research and is likely to just seize assets of scientists to build shitty roads in the middle of nowhere.
>christcukery is ignored as it should be
Only to be replaced with quasi - religious symbols of Che and Castro.

>the government doesn't believe in research
Sounds fishy