We always meme about African Americans WE WUZing but I'm sure most of you have seen T*rks unironically claim everything...

We always meme about African Americans WE WUZing but I'm sure most of you have seen T*rks unironically claim everything they see as their own history, no matter how little sense it makes, especially with the "Altaic" theory etc.
Why do these people never shut the fuck up, what makes the eternal roach that much more inclined to steal history?

Also post instances of autistic WE WUZ KHANZ you have come across

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?70444-Genghis-Khan-was-White-(Aryan)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But it falls in the category of white people we wuz, something that Veeky Forums has always been against.

Kurds will always be the worst wewuzzers

white people don't "we wuz".

Varg?
Himmler?

I don't follow, do those people claim they directly descended from chineses emperors or ancient egyptians? No they don't. That's what we wuzzers are.

Claiming that Chinese emperors were your uncles is exactly the same

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?70444-Genghis-Khan-was-White-(Aryan)

WE WUZ MONGOL! GENGHIS KHAN WAS WHITE!

Turks are borderline retarded nationalistic because of their school system. They really learn shit like that in school.

pro tip, everything remotely anti turkic is automatically of Kurd origin and will result in turkish kurd shitposting.

Turks are the descendants of the Byzantines.

you really had to hunt for that didn't you?

First link when googling "genghis khan was white"

WE WUZ FROM ATLANTIS was very popular we wuzzing topic some hunder years ago

Contemporary sources confirm that genghis khan had green eyes and red hair.

because its not a widespread belief. Let me know when there are entire youtube channels and websites dedicated to that nonsense.

At the end of the day We Wuz Kangz is still the staple of the nonsense behind the meme.

gengiz wuz 1/8 white
we wuz gengiz

Its funnier too because not even kurgan has shit to do with turks at least in that time period, turks were just literally whos in bumfucknowhere east asia
It must suck being non-retarded turk too as you'd know msot of your blood is probably a mix of semitic, armenian and greek while your country we wuz as altaic of which nothing but the language is left but hey at least you're not a k*rd!

Well that actually has a basis of plausibility given the Incas stories of white people arriving in boats and teaching them civilization.

Their education system must be so incredibly bad

>We wuz the lost tribes of Israel!

As a non retarded Turk i say, you're retarded
Half*
Every nation has its own wewuzing moments. Even snowniggers
What kind of subhuman are you though? Kurd or Armenian?

Truely a perfect aryan child, Hitler would be proud.

Also what kind of a retard takes youtube comments seriously?
Do you also take facebook comments seriously? I bet you do, you anally annihilated underage shitposter.

He's not wrong. The Etruscans originated in Cyprus, modern Greece/Turkey

>As a non retarded Turk i say, you're retarded
Not an argument you muslim convert greek/arab mongrel
>Every other third world nation has inferiority complex so its ok we do too!
>you anally annihilated underage shitposter
What a way to describe yourself Mehmet

>Not an argument you muslim convert greek/arab mongrel
sorry couldn't hear
What where you saying again?
also what nation are you from? Are you an Amerimutt?

>What a way to describe yourself Mehmet
It's pretty amazing how an underage shitposter like you is so assblasted about a youtube comment
Do you want me to set your ass on fire, wh*Te subhuman? I'm professional at it by the way :DDDDD

Kek, someone turn on the kitchen lights so the roaches run away

>Roac-
This is what happens to your wh*Te subhumanoid kind.
Know your place

shoo

shoo wh*Teoid subhuman

Estonians and Livonians are Finnic!

> ignores every single white person who claims to be 1/Xth Native American.

Nah bro, I'm directly descended from Quanah Parker.

>expection

Only Americans do that and Americans are NOT white.

Oh thank God. Now I can console all these disappointed people unhappy with their blase 90%+ Anglo or Germanic results from 23 and Me.

What should I tell them so they can feel more exotic, user?

It's not just random roaches on the internet that do this, even the president of Turkey got people to cosplay as "Turkish" empires throughout history on a state visit to show off "Turkish" history.

The Descendants of Atlantis are the Berbers tho not white people.

those 16 states represent 16 stars on our emblem, you wh*Teoid subhuman

they elected king roach erdrogan. it is expected

>when you're so butthurt all you can say is roach
damn i like bantering wh*Tes it's way better than roleplaying as kurd on turk forums :DDDDD

>Incas stories of white people arriving in boats and teaching them civilization.
This is prime WE WUZZING.