Can somebody explain to me why do white supremacists like to call themselves "Aryans"?

Can somebody explain to me why do white supremacists like to call themselves "Aryans"?

Why do they roleplay as Indo-Iranians?

Why do Persians roleplay as Indo-Europeans when 90% of their DNA is from Neolithic Iran?

White people like to connect and identify with the Aryans because they were either responsible for or were the decisive contributions to some of the most influential and important civilizations on earth, i.e. the Persians, Vedic India, the Greeks.

These ones that went to Persia and India and those that went west to Europe have common ancestry. It's as though you are member of a large family and some of your cousins have incredibly impressive accomplishments in addition to you and your immediate siblings, so naturally you would take pride in the whole family.

What's the cutoff for Yamna admixture to be Indo-European?

The top Yamna pops don't even speak IE though

Snowniggers have no contributions of their own so they take credit for their prodigy cousin

got it

Its not like nords did anything notorious, and germans basically fucked up Europe every time they could.

*invents all the important modern technology*
*conquers the world*

>southern/western europeans = snowniggers
uh, tell me what inventions did snowniggers do?

remind me again which countries did sweden, norway and denmark colonize?

ur a faget

>*invents all the important modern technology*
That's americans and anglos, nothing to do with scandis

>russia
>europe

You are on the same level as Africans taking the glory of Egyptians as their owns, if you arent western European you didnt do shit.

>*invents all the important modern technology*

That's not a good thing

That poster was obviously contrasting white people to Iranians/Indians.

Most west European ethnic groups have at least 1/4 to 1/3 Yamnaya descent if not more also btw.

WE : the post

t. Tatar nigger

>what did Denmark colonize
Greenland.

>going to an uninhabited snow island is same as travelling all over the world and starting one of the strongest empires historically and fighting many wars against butthurt natives in the proccess
wow....so this this power of...snowniggers

>A bucnch of nearly useless land and some ugly natives.

>xd lele that small nation didn't have an empire xd
xd

xdxd

the actual explanation is that, for a time, linguists believed aryan may have been the self-description of the people who spoke proto-indo-european, not just the indo-iranians. this was based on comparisons of words like "eire" (ireland) which later turned out to be unrelated. This hypothesis was widely distributed in the population and thus laypeople started to think of "indo-europeans" and "aryans" as synonyms. this continued even after the scientists corrected their mistake. the misconception was prominently taken up in the ideological works of the nazi party (there eventually also becoming synonymous with the "white nordic race") and was spread far and wide by them along with the also somewhat erroneous term anti-semitism. It's a little ironic considering that gypsies, one of the peoples most persecuted by the nazis in the name of aryan supremacy, are actually aryans whereas germans have no real claim to the term.