Tfw you realize that anything that isn't BTC is a pump & dump

>tfw you realize that anything that isn't BTC is a pump & dump
I finally understand. The only longterm hodl is BTC. Anything else will lose you money if you don't dump it at the right time. This is how the cryptogame will play-out the next ten years. All these shitcoins will come and go but BTC wil remain

Finally figured it out huh.
Bitcoin solved an actual problem: double spending in p2p digital money/gold.
All altcoins either are forks lacking bitcoin's network effect, or bitcoin + buzzword tacked on (muh social media! muh cloud file storage!). Eth is the fucking worst offend, let's try and do everything a computer can do on a blockchain. Right on idiots.

NEO isn't going anywhere.

>can't read.

How about IOTA's tangle-based approach to things?

Can you please inform me as to why only BTC will remain?

It seems to me it has so many problems.

The ONLY thing it has at the moment is brand recognition.

Seems like you figured out nothing at all. It is/was true bitcoin is king. But there is more then just bitcoin if you look at the declining of market share. Failing to acknowledge this will cost you money.

BTC is like Apple in the stockmarket. Sure apple takes a big piece, but there is more then just Apple.

BTC for value storage, ETH for dApps, BNT for creating tokens that people will actually use to buy stuff with (cinema tickets, coffee, newspapers). it's pretty much obvious senpai, nobody will ever use Ripple, IOTA, Digibyte or whatever to purchase things with.

lol

Monero was not a fork of bitcoin. It was built from the ground up using the Cryptonight protocol. So its ironic how Monero is more what 'bitcoin' was supposed to be than bitcoin itself.

lol who the fuck uses daps?

no one at this moment

y'know what ETH is good for? Kiking rubes with ICOs

Bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin, the bitcoin our lord satoshi planned all those years ago. the Jews will try to stop us but we cannot let them, not this time.

ETH is a fucking safe base.. every time I cash out my stupid shitcoins I put that money in eth. One day in the near future I stop with the trading shit and just hold my ether for 12 months to cash out tax free. I trust it more than btc

yes but that will pass. there are so many shitcoins with millions of dollars market caps it's ridiculous. it's pure speculation and none will ever serve a purpose. hopefully BNT will cause all shitcoins to crash and burn, and there will be no need for new ICOs. ETHs primary usecase will be smart contracts and dapps

no need for ICOs that aims to be a separate network that is

>trusting a coin that almost crashed on the rumour of it's builder being in the hospital

I'd be a bit more careful

recognition is everything in crypto

okay, that was insane.. Made good money with this crash tho. But hey, btc had massive crashes for all sorts of reason aswell. I think there is no absolute safe position but I trust Money Skel enough to put my shit in Eth and hold it

I guess you still haven't had the surreal dream sequence where you realize that bitcoin is a tool and not a good investment, and that holding coins thinking they're going to appreciate in value over the long term is speculation at worst and a shithouse gold-tier asset class at best

pic related yfw u wake up

Bitcoin and monero yeah. Everything else is massive hype. Scripting can do enough, no smart contacts needed.

I think you can add like 5 coins to that who will stick around, but good look picking them out of a gazillion shitcoins

BIG DADDY BTC

Monero is the only actual cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a pump and dump shitcoin that simply has a first mover advantage.

Bitcoin sucks. LN is a joke. Development takes decades in btc land. And it's based on outdated technology from 2007.

Yeah that's true. I'm still not a fan of Ethereum but It's getting enough mass that it doesn't really matter if it still works. I'm curious to see what happens though if the chain gets clogged up with all these tokens.

I wish you the best of luck regardless.

There has to be a point at which it stops growing.
Right?
I mean it can't just dip and then rebound higher literally forever.....
That just doesn't make any denmmndndndjfnjsdkdkwkwbsvusixknnsbsiznbdjsjshdbxjdjdjdndbdbsnsbdbdbdjdjjdjd
Oh my god. Basement dwelling pc gamer fags are literally the new wall street.
The future is gonna be fucking bizzaroland. Is this how my parents felt in the 70's?
Am I getting old?

Ripple has a good shot considering that its been around for 5 yrs (long before shitcoins flooded the market) and ripple technology is already being used by banks

You'll never be rich from holding btc. Not unless you've been holding since sun $100

What happens when all 21 million bitcoins are be mined? Will miners still bother handling free transactions?

Go blockstream

Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are the holy trinity of crypto. Hold all 3 for safe, easy gains.