Armenian genocide

What's the reason for Turkey's blatant rejection over the Armenian genocide? Is it because it was the Ottoman Empire and they don't believe it involves them? Turkey doesn't consider it genocide because it was during World War I? Do you think they ever will admit it?

You cant really admit to things that never happened

Didn`t happen.

what genocide

t***s are below subhuman

They literally deny it outright, photographic evidence be damned. To be fair to them, they're taught this shit in schools and the media is very controlled there so they never learn they've been lied to.

Because acknowledging it would mean reparations and Turkey is too poor to afford them.

This might be why the state denies it, but your average cockroach is raised believing the whole thing is a myth, like the opposite of the (((holocaust))).

T*rks dindu

The average roach will suck his government's dick no matter what because they believe doing otherwise makes them unpatriotic.

It's how they're educated, Turkey is an alt-right fantasy, ultra nationalistic and religious, only it's the "wrong" (((religion))).

>alt-right
Turkey is too racemixed for alt-right to like them.

So is the US, and so too is Europe, now. And it may be racially impure, but it's culturally hegemonic and forces it's citizens to adopt Turkish """culture""". No sad-sap multikulti bullshit in Turkey.

I don't think any far right person idolizes the modern USA and Europe.

The alt-right never shuts the fuck up about the fact blacks are part of it

This
Fpbp

Of course not, but the racial diversity there is now a fait acompli, there is zero chance of a "day of the rope" or other ridiculous fantasies, so don't even bother. The best the West came hope for now is to be monocultural, ie, to impose their cultures on their multiracial populations and end the disaster of multiculturalism. Turkey (as well as Russia and China) are the models to aspire to.

The only sensible white nationalism right now is white separatism. Carve out a chunk of some coutnry, declare independence and let only whites live there. Cleansing the US and Europe right now is impossible.

Except they're taught revisionist history that would make wuwuzzers and the brainlets on Veeky Forums look like ancient Greek historians.
They're fed nationalism through this education to cover up for their lack of culture and achievements, occasionally stopping to steal some Greek or Armenian contribution.
Every time one of them posts on any topic here we get to experience firsthand an entire country that has a completely different account, to the point where it's just tiresome to refute their objectively wrong alternative history.
No wonder they have a sub-90 IQ..

>(((altright))) shills advocating historical revisionism on a history board

That might all be true, but at least we're human.

Suicidal fantasy. Go ask the Israelis and Red Indians how "land for peace" worked out.

>they're taught revisionist history
This would be true in the West under such regimes, too. Or do you imagine an ultranationalist education board would present a broad range of historical perspectives, or just the one that glorifies the nation?

grow up

>Israelis
Israel has quite a bit of Arabs they are illegally occupying, not comparable.

>Red Indians
Those were brainlets incapable of wiping their own ass without assistance, and still are.

Fuck off shitskin.

Yes obviously every case is different and no analogy is perfect I guess that means you can't learn anything from history, then? Dope.

You're comparing apples and oranges.

>this would be true too except it's not
>why learn actual history when you can just make everything up and pretend?
hmm

>Israel has quite a bit of Arabs they are illegally occupying, not comparable.

Let me guess... The Golan Heights, East Jerusalem and the so-called West Bank are occupied, huh? Leftist revisionism is disgusting.

Jews are the leftists.

You're too dumb to be bothered with.

>what is Likud
>what is Shas
>what is Kahanism

Diasporic Jews =/= Israeli Jews

They're all leftists. Leftist means someone who wants to destroy white civilization, it's impossible for a jew to be a right winger.

>I guess that means you can't learn anything from history
I guess that's why he's advocating for revisionism.

This. Jews have historically been savages. Just read about what they did to the Romans, they were the ISIS of their time. Them being liberal is new and Reform Judaism is to blame.

jesus christ can you sound like any more of a cliche? also read adorno he masturbates to roman statuary and oil painting as you do

18+

>Leftist means someone who wants to destroy white civilization

white nationalists and /pol/burgers want to destroy white civilization by constantly sewing division amongst european countries, funny how nobody ever talks about that.

i think you've got a bigger problem then "hurr durr it's the kikes", faggot.

YHWH has spoken.

What is worse Veeky Forums, poorly educated americucks who interject in every single topic with their overbearing opinions?
Or deliberately miseducated roaches who make you question your own sanity with their alternative reality?

Either way, I do believe everyone agrees we must permanently rangeban both from this board.

Nations tend to deny committing genocides unless forced to do so because acknowleding genocide undermines building nationalist historical narratives

Agreed. This board would be a better place with T*rks and Americunts.

because americans have the biggest ego and they think of themselves as the consistent good guys of history and their bad education prevents them from seeing as anything but that. even the college educated ones that hate the usa still have the "good guy" mentality and think they can tell other nations what is best for them no matter how ignorant they are
t.guy who lives in one of the dumbest states in the south

turkey is a nationalistic country so of course most of its citizens would deny it while quietly supporting it because it got rid of the ethnic minorities of turkey such as the greeks, armenians, assyrians, and yazidi kurds. without it turkey wouldn't be majority turkish.

Fuck off Kike. We don't care about your little pathetic Zionist Apartheid state. Once we have gassed AIPAC off this country. Your day of reckoning will come.

This

Why the fuck does /pol/ think that they have the capability whatever dumb idea they have in exterminating cuntry
Are you so deluded about your muh white supremacy that you think you can wipe out kike country willy nilly
Hell the supreme meme leader Trump woudlnt be elected if it was popular vote

Keep dreaming Hans. Israel will remain.

No Nation has ever willingly admitted they committed a genocide. They only ever do if they are conquered or forced to by international pressure. The same thing would have been for the Holohoax if Germany won World War 2.

>implying Hitler wouldn't have just bragged about it then world wouldn't just celebrate after Germany consumes the Middle East and the Arabs team up to exterminate all the Native Middle Eastern Jews and eventually zero Jews exist and the entire world itself is Judenrein

Shoo shoo to the ovens Moishe.

JIDF pls go and stay go.

Nobody cares what happens to Armenians.

Typical kr*ut non-rebuttal

Don't reply to me Kike.

>capitalizing kike
You really put in effort for Jews

whats with all the /pol/tards in this thread

Im as far away as i can be from a kike and i still laugh at /pol/

>t. Rabbi Moshe Goldstein

t. Cleetus "1/16th Cherokee" Burgerman

t. SJW mentality with edge

>Armenian subhuman detected
Even Bernard Lewish denies the fact that the funocide did not happen
I wish it happened though. Armenians are literal subhumans. If you disagree with me you're most likely a wh*Te subhuman.

the holy numbers too

You speak as if theres never been ethnic cleansings in history

Kurds did the dirty work.

Nationalism mostly. Germany's national pride was completely bombed out of existence, and as a consequence they accept the facts. Japan has kindy got the same problem but to a lesser degree. I'm not saying nationalism is bad, but the masses are to idiotic to be both nationalistic and acknowledge what their ancestors did.
they never claim they think it doesn't matter because it was under the ottoman empire, the flat out reject that it ever happenend or heavily dispute the numbers. and the genocide happening during wartime has caused the germans to deny their war crimes.