So I recently found out that one of my friends from business school made $1,735...

So I recently found out that one of my friends from business school made $1,735,000 from bitcoin just because he bought it when it was still trading under $10 many years ago. Now he's fucking Tinder sluts everyday, travelling the world and also runs his own private investment management company with $30 million AUM.

Since hearing about this news, I have been feeling a strong urge to kms because I am a failure at life and a khvcw (kissless hugless virgin corporate wagecuck)

Give me a reason not to kms immediately Veeky Forums

Become an omisebro and you will follow his path

just put all your savings in BNB and you'll be fine bro

with hard work you can turn it around, also, freehugs.jpg...

there is no such reason.

Or just buy some solid coin under $10 and wait 6 years as your friend did

this tbqh
700 in a year senpai

I can't think of any, kill yourself. I have $50 to my name, but at least I can get laid.

If you have literally nothing start with airdrops and hope they either take off in value of just dump them the minute they hit the exchanges.

>hugless
I don't think there is hope.

because killing yourself wont fucking resolve your failure dumbass

bullshit, there's always hope

Exactly.

no point in kys if you don't take out a massive loan first and invest it in some shitcoin for a chance of lambos

everyone who hasn't one the lottery by now should kill themselves.

then we will have a super race of extremely lucky lottery winners.

>everyone who hasn't one the lottery by now should kill themselves

one/won? And you suggest others to commit sudoku?

You are never going to make it. It's too late now: in two years crypto won't see these insane gains anymore. You might turn $100 into 10k, but that's it. Meanwhile, most here with +20k in crypto are going to be rich as fuck, just like your old friend.

Why is he running an investment company with $30 million AUM? It has nothing to do with his bitcoin, right? How does he have time to travel the world and fuck around daily? Sounds like a real faggot.

>Sounds like a real faggot.

Your kind guy?

We went to the same business school. He just ended up running his own private IM firm because people were impressed by his """stock picking skills""" when really he just got damn lucky.

And now he unironically invests entirely in index funds earning a comfy income with low risk and gets praised for it.

Make some money for yourself then dude

You're entire mentality is a jealous one, let it be a "I can do that too" one

Pic is from a trip I spent 3 weeks in Norway

Just buy some XSPEC and thank me in 6 months user

This.

Fuck OPs mate.
He got lucky good on him.

If he got robbed tomorrow and was left broke or critically injured would you now feel better that you're doing better than him? No?

Stop living your life through others

I'm fucking tinder sluts and travelling the world and i only own 1.5 btc.
You, OP, wouldn't travel the world and wouldn't fuck tinder sluts even if you had 10 million usd cash. I think money is the least of your problems.

its called sarcasm my dude

There's nothing worse than cunts you went to school with being more successful than you

yeah, why be happy for them and their success when you can do fuck all with your life and moan about how others have things better?

>made $1,735,000 from bitcoin just because he bought it when it was still trading under $10 many years ago

If it's any consolation OP I have made similar gains but still feel like killing myself most days

I even got a gf (who doesn't know about my cryptos) and lost my virginity aged 29, but, while there was a honeymoon period of some months, it lessened, nothing stays peachy and perfect.

Some of us are just born broken senpai

I also tried the world travelling thing and found it scary, stressful and generally unpleasant. Maybe if I try again now I have a gf for company it would be better but I dunno

>wants me to spell check a shit post for a troll thread .