Who was the second most powerful person in the Third Reich?

Who was the second most powerful person in the Third Reich?

The Japanese looking aryan fucker.

Definitely not Rudolf Hess, that's for certain.

Bormann

I think this guy means Himmler, which if so, I agree.

What about before he went off to Britain?

>wearing a huge baggy trench coat indoors for a fancy group photo
Was Goering autistic?

Changed over time. If I were to take a quick stab, I would say during the early years of the Reich, Himmler. However after Hess' betrayal, it would fall into the hands of Borman.

If you don't like those previous names and would like a less "mainstream" answer: Hitler's close phascician who constantly prescribed extreme medications and personally gave him several injections a day simply to operate (by the later years of the war). I forget his name at the moment. However if the thread booms up it's a fairly common name, I'm sure it'll be answered quickly.

Hitler.

Maria Orsic.

That's a somewhat nice way of calling someone fat.

He was a big guy. And he was essentric not autistic.

>Göring was known for his extravagant tastes and garish clothing. He had various special uniforms made for the many posts he held;[147] his Reichsmarschall uniform included a jewel-encrusted baton. Hans-Ulrich Rudel, the top Stuka pilot of the war, recalled twice meeting Göring dressed in outlandish costumes: first, a medieval hunting costume, practicing archery with his doctor; and second, dressed in a red toga fastened with a golden clasp, smoking an unusually large pipe. Italian Foreign Minister Galeazzo Ciano once noted Göring wearing a fur coat that looked like what "a high grade prostitute wears to the opera".[148] He threw lavish housewarming parties each time a round of construction was completed at Carinhall, and changed costumes several times throughout the evenings.

Interesting to note that he is the only person looking away from the camera and towards Hitler.

So the awnser is yes.

>Having style is being autistic

>Hitler
>Himmler
>Goebbels

An adult going to meetings in dressed historical cosplay outfits is not being stylish, he's being crazy.

That's Chad as fuck, go and be a beta with no personality

The whole fucking country was historical cosplay