Hello. I am just asking for my brother, if underaged can invest into a kyber.network or not?

Hello. I am just asking for my brother, if underaged can invest into a kyber.network or not?
I already know that there is ID check but does that prevent underage from investing??

no, tough luck.

wtf are you kidding me

MODS

>tfw u missed being in the whitelist by one day

>being this retarded

If you're not on this whitelist do you have to wait until etherdelta shit exchange or is there still some way to get into the ICO?

ED is your only hope.

aw man :(

Obviously not you retard. You are not allowed to buy anything at your child age young fag. Back to yobit you go where no one cares about kids wasting their lunch money

Made the white-list. What's a conservative return on this one?

-1000%

you mean +1000% right?

4-7x

Was Kyber only in ICO stage for right now?

How did u find out about the ico? Also will u buy me some?

cheers m8, est. on decentraland while you're at it pl0x?

Depends largely on the to-be-announced hardcap.
A 200mil market cap is possible for this one, so hopefully the hardcap won't be more than 50mil.
Also there is no usecase for the token yet. So be careful, might be a flop

I found out by reading up about it, then I guess I got lucky in finding out they were ending whitelist early. Think I only just scraped in. I don't think I'll be able to, I believe there is a user cap, and you have to provide photo id eg, passport/licence. Also, no US citizens

Thanks user i hope u fly to the moon

Cheers m8, it would make a world of difference for me. I hope we all make it.

I have 6 whitelisted emails. If anyone wants to buy one, I'd be interested because I don't think I have the funds to fully max it out.

What use is it without a matching passport?

Registration process hasn't started. This is just an email that is whitelisted to register once registration period starts at the end of the month.

I thought they requested my name during the reg process.

Can someone confirm this? All I did was sign up for slack. Was there any additional step? I used a pseudonym to join as well. I got whitelist emails but nothing like "congrats" etc

Confirmation in the next couple of days.