Earning more money than i make with my job by sitting on my ass and doing nothing

>Earning more money than i make with my job by sitting on my ass and doing nothing

This can't be right. Is this the power of capitalism?

I'm still at the part where I dump 90 percent of my check into bitcon

work is for the soul, Veeky Forums is for the lambos

Capitalism is a system that rewards those who have money, and preys on those who don't. You're lucky you have money.

Well, i'm happy it turned out that way.

you are the new jew, now you can manipulate goy into pumping coins you hold and only help people that meet specific terms and conditions.

Bullshit, I turned my 1400 initial investment into 10x in a few months.

I throw every extra dollar into bitcoin.

You know what system preys on those who don't have money? Taxes. Consider how devastating it is to have to pay sales tax for a low income earner vs a high income earner... No son, it isn't the capitalists that steal, it's the state.

Bitcoin will solve that problem.

1400 is money dumb ass

also you're lucky in that you know about crypto. You probably had access to a computer growing up, you had a chance to realize you're a nocoiner and to switch sides most people don't even know this shit exists or have any understanding of the blockchain

None of my friends had any chance to do this shit, all live paycheck to paycheck

I'm lucky

>Capitalism is a system that rewards those who have money, and preys on those who don't. You're lucky you have money.

1400 is like 1 minimum wage salary dude...
And opportunities are everywhere, not just with crypto.

Made more in august than the teachers I'll have once university start again in September make in a whole year , crypto really is an incredible opportunity . Got to stay humble though, not going to stop until hit millions

Godspeed everyone

Unironically yes.

In capitalism, you either die a slave, or invest wisely enough to become the Jew. There is no in-between.

Lmao, it's always the Americans who come in whining about "muh taxes."

>Mercantilism
>Profitism
>Exploitation of lower class

Yes

shoo yurocuck this is an American thread. Go proudly pay for muhammeds dinner

You probably live in a first world country.
Come to a shitty third world country like mine, which the left has dominated politically for more than 15 years, then you can start talking about how bad capitalism. But you gotta leave all your Trumpland money behind, cause it's easy coming in as a tourist, since our money is worth shit(thanks to 15 years of intense progressist politics). Let's see how you like the taste of comunist state dick

not an argument

Sweden isn't a third-world country (yet).

It will become...all the wealth they accumulated during their open market golden years are being drained by all the welfare giveaway and the sandnigger open borders politics

You mean communism

Not American.

HUEHUEHUEHUE BRBRBR

Bullseye

Me too! great for losing weight

I worked two full-time jobs for 1,5 years with NO time off whatsoever to save 10k which I threw all into crypto and am now making mad gains.

What fucking excuse do your friends have?
If there's a will there's always a way.

Only replied because people like you piss me off.

If only you could vote for parties that try to shift the tax burden from lower and middle class to the rich.
No lets vote for the retard you yells a lot