Why do people resort to violent uprising as a means of resolving grievances instead of cooperation?

Why do people resort to violent uprising as a means of resolving grievances instead of cooperation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a dumb question. Just look at venezula right now for an example of a state not only acting against, but actively repressing popular will.

Because the other side won't cooperate?

Is Chad Romanian?

That's literally the flag of chad

His head is also literally the geographic borders of Chad

Kek

Because oftentimes violence is the only way for the oppressed to make their voices heard

More memes plz.

>Not using the real one

holy fuck this is getting too far

>drives a 1990 Mercedes imported from Italy
>(((((IMPORTED)))))

Holy shit

Because humans hate pain so giving lots of pain via violence makes it easy to control them.

Stop posting these fucking pictures

They were never fucking funny

>t. virgin

my main board Veeky Forums merging with my 2nd fav board Veeky Forums its a dream come true !

it's easier to shoot peasants and raise their kids as illiterate retards than it is to give them a 50% cut of the goat cheese they produce

Is this comic what Nietzsche was talking about with Master/Slave morality?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality

This

>The virgin whining
>The Chad posting

I'm crying.

because (((cooperation))) is a Jewish meme.

best one yet

chad virgin is all me, execpt the monk

/hisfit/ when?

Cooperation takes at least two people/groups wanting it to happen to even have a chance of working. Violence can be enacted unilaterally.

How do you maintain an erection when your bleeding out?

I had a random idea.

Since when are CIA backed gangs "popular will"?

this is good

Its a chad thing. You wouldn't understand.

>it's another "THESE ARENT FUNNY GUYS!!! STOP POSTING THEM BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THEM" faggot

>CIA backed gangs
Geez. If we believed tankies about world history, every that ever happened was the fault of "CIA backed gangs"

Reading these chad/virgin memes has almost killed me

It's kinda like that, actually

>im the virgin prayer guy

Chad incidentally has a badass army, shit was starting in the congo and spilled over and they just killed everyone.

rigor mortis. Look it up. Ask any mortician. It's what makes corpse sex possible.