Congratulations to all of the people who invested in BlockCat yesterday, hope you are all feeling comfy with your gains

Congratulations to all of the people who invested in BlockCat yesterday, hope you are all feeling comfy with your gains.

Today will be Round Two of the BlockCat pump. Yesterday you could have bought for $3, today the price is $4.50.

Why buy BlockCat?

-Recommended by youtubers such as Suppoman, Ian, Cryptoverse, and other prominent figures
-Smart contracts made easy, the Apple of smart contracts
-Only $30 million market cap. Expected to rise well above $200-300 million by Q4.
-Already selling at 4x initial price in under a week. Hasn't even hit a major exchange yet
-The CEO is like a young vitalik. Founder coins are locked up, not a pump and dump.
-Has no viable competitors, solves a huge problem in the cryptocurrency space. Acts as the right-hand man to Ethereum
-Wonderful and friendly community to answer all of your questions.

For all of you crypto newbies, CatCoin is the best entry point into hodling Crypto. I have personally turned $1000 into over $300,000 since May.

Please join us on Discord and check out some of the content on Youtube.

discordapp.com/invite/3kZSEE?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect

youtube.com/watch?v=hAAIGcJdr0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uTcPlgq_dC4
youtube.com/watch?v=OzPVBZuGBcw

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.github.io/#CAT-ETH
youtube.com/watch?v=HyFniGLpmcg
cointelegraph.com/news/blockcat-sets-up-shop-for-smart-contract-apps
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6vlxlv/why_blockcat_will_hit_1_billion_and_is_the_most/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey user, was in your thread & filled my bags yesterday, to the moon we go

what is your price target for CAT in december?

>63▶
>what is your price target for CAT in december?

$30-50

Sold at 3x. Might buy back if theres a dip but dont care much for this coin

Poorfag just outta high school reporting in, spent around $61 of eth on this. Thanks so much for the tips. I know I won't make monumental sums, but making anything is good! I'll slowly grow and expand my crypto capital. Between this and my job, which I'm throwing most of my $ into savings right now, I'm going to be good. Thanks again for all your info and help

>passed on the ico
>got shilled into buying 400 cat at 3.5x the ico price

Regret, but also hope.

>I have personally turned $1000 into over $300,000 since May
gonna need proof for that, pajeet.

I want so bad to say 15-20$, but with the volatility of crypto it could be anywhere from 8-10$ to even 30$.

The whole concept of crypto is gambling on good ideas. This is the best idea ive heard of in my relatively short time in crypto

MoonCAT

biggest threat to CAT that I see is that Agrello has more visibility and name recognition and the same idea.

This guy gets it

bought 300 today, hope coinjew gets my money tommorow, I'll buy all the dips.

*breathes in*

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is why I'm shilling the absolute fuck out of this. For my bags to gain value, i need more people to know about this coin. Idgaf if they buy into it or not, if people see what i see in it they will. I'm just trying to raise awareness

I would have laughed too if someone told me neo was gonna go to 57$, but when i sold at 57$ after buying in at 7.50 i shit my fucking pants
Not saying this is gonna be 50$ in december, imo 20$-30$ is more realistic. Either way there's money to be made here.

and there are 7 times as many neo tokens, so mooncat would be 350 with the same cap.

BlockCat right now has around the same circulating supply as Bitcoin. If we made it to even 1/10th of Bitcoins value, we would be looking at $400 per CAT.

Look how well Ethereum did, there was almost the flippening. BlockCat will be a valuable utility token to Ethereum.

I think even $60-100 by the end of this year is possible. Short term, this will go 3-5x current value within 2 weeks if Bittrex/Liqui adoption happens.

We're being hit by regulation
It's why the market is as stagnant as it is

Give it until tonight user. :)

Good, volume keeps going up, we need more volume.
what do you mean?

true. thats something Veeky Forums must learn. we are here to make it TOGETHER. MoonCAT will do what it is supposed todo. god damn.

Where can I buy CAT? Willing to pay 1.2x current market price.

more social media and internet presence = moon mission, as easy as that.

etherdelta.github.io/#CAT-ETH

You'll need to use metamask to buy. Or you can message me on telegram. If you want a small order under 100 CATS I can sell to you at 1.2x market price.

@AnomalyAdam

> Suppoman
You mean the Chain Coin pnd guy?
The same guy who shill XVG as an "undervalued" coin?

Not specifically CAT, but all shitcoins. Kraken has delisted a bunch of them, bittrex hasnt added new ones in a while. Us government is cracking down on crypto. It's why monero, eth and ripple had sudden spikes this week

Not a fan of Suppoman, but his followers will bring in extra volume and support for BlockCat.

Which means ZRX MOON MISSION

interesting.
There are smaller exchanges just for shitcoins though.
I use bittrex for big ones and eth delta for eth shitcoins.
Seems to work ok.

Oh and glad I don't live in the us.

In the same boat, in college but poorfag nonetheless. Any gainz are gainz remember that

Exactly, they aren't "promising the world" like many cryptos. BlockCAT is a straightforward idea with a very high chance of delivering.

put your bid in overnight, sometimes its risky becuase price could shoot up and u miss but often youll get a good deal since buy volume goes down for a bit

yea but they have a gay name and the dudes name is Hando Calrissian, cant trust that guy

Agreed. moonCAT is the only cat for me

imagine buying neo at 3.5 ico price

Guize I just bought BTC for $0.03. Feel terrible, fucking pyramid scheme. Gonna sell these heavy bags for $0.02 to cut my losses. gonna KMS

Ok fags I'm taking a break from crypto for a week. This shit will have broken $12 by the time I get back, screencap this.

agrello > cat

CAT has a more meme worthy ticker. This will work wonders for us, just like it did with OMG.

boy oh boy user u bettr watch out going round here sayin stuff liek that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!111!!!!!!!!

>tfw bought both

curious to see what the agrello (DELTA) price will be, you got a little under 300 deltas for 1 eth i remember, so the distribution is kind of like blockcat

Watch out for EtherParty.io currently, it's in pre-ico so get your tokens. :D

youtube.com/watch?v=HyFniGLpmcg

why do they require your phone number to sign up for pre-sale

i dont want random calls from pajeets

I am not convinced these guys have thought everything through. They literally shake hands after one party signs the contract.

Why should I invest in this rather than blockcat? Where is the white paper?

When's Bittrex
When's Binance
When's Poloniex
When's liqui
When's Coinbase

The announcement date has been pushed back an extra day thanks to you. :]

Hang tight guys, we will be hitting Bittrex very soon

do it MoonCAT!!!

Etherdelta gave me aids and I almost lost my ETH like 3 separate times, but it was worth it.

why do you lie about turning $1000 into $320k?
So you can charge newbies a 30% fee on coin recommendations? Now you're shilling a pump and dump every few hours.

Piece of shit desu, fucking scamming pajeet.

this is what a PnD looks like btw
you can pin a PnD on good technology, but it's still a PnD

don't forget to get out in time, anons
you can make gains on this but nothing like the gains OP will receive

>2218▶
>this is what a PnD looks like btw
>you can pin a PnD on good technology, but it's still a PnD
>don't forget to get out in time, anons
>you can make gains on this but nothing like the gains OP will receive

It's not a PND. I'm not affiliated at all with the team, just a strong supporter of the long term growth of this project. BlockCat will not dump, it will only continue to grow. Every time it looks like it will dump, it rises back.

Not really, I have my own money and gains. Have too many investors at the moment anyways. I often give free tips to newbies on telegram to those who take the time to message me :)

Make money first, then tip me if you're satisfied, how's that for a model instead of 30%?

>Us government is cracking down on crypto
US doesnt matter in Crypto

> It's why monero, eth and ripple had sudden spikes this week
No, atleast not Monero and Ripple. The reason they have been mooning is because there is a rumour Ripple will expand to Korea and Monero will be listed on the biggest Korean exchange. If you look at volume most of it is in KRW.

would take you about 10 seconds to provide proof of 320k.

>UECJHv0

It's mostly invested into ICO presales I don't want to name right now(secret insider knowledge). Thats why I can't provide proof. You'll just have to take my 15,000 CATS as proof I'm a whale.

hardly whale territory, even with 300k.

I actually picked up some CAT this week, think their current market cap is laughable. was just wondering whether you were bullshitting about your stack.

you in on the Kyber ICO as well?

Alright OP I'm on 920 of these faggots, how rich am I going to be? How many Lambos will I able to afford? Please Mr. Whale, whisper sweet nothings into my FOMO addled ears.

Why the fuck is THIS any different than all the other tons of shitcoins out there with no real world application?

You sure it won't just hit a certain market cap then dump like all the other ones?

Have you read the whitepaper? It actually has a fairly solid use case. Now, whether or not the devs will deliver on it is up for debate, but that's a risk we all take.

This is gonna be the next 0x/DNT.

I'd say enough for 1 in a year

The devs will deliver. Check interviews, dev team is very serious and not greed-driven. Dev coins are locked up for over 2 years. This lockup will force devs to deliver.

To be fair, he helped me out, and said he'd give recommendations until I was doing really well in crypto, and then if I still wanted his help and guidance at that point, he'd continue for 30%.
So really he gives recommendations for free and helps to build peoples wallets a little.

LMAO this little goblin is the lead dev??

Fuck, I'm starting to have my doubts....

So did you even watch the video you linked?? I'm feeling waaay more /comfy/ after watching dawg, thanks

Have you seen the skeleton of ETH? Don't judge a persons looks, judge their brains

Yeah man I'm just joshin, he seems like a good kid.

guess who bought both in ico
i want my lambo now REEEEEEEE

Good user. Good.

cointelegraph.com/news/blockcat-sets-up-shop-for-smart-contract-apps

Big interview with the founder of BlockCat tonight. This will bring mass adoption to BlockCat.

Eric Huang was listed in Forbes as one of the most up and coming entrepreneurs of this decade after Vitalik. This guy is a superstar guys, and Blockcat will go on to be one of the biggest and best projects of this year

HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHH

Bump this boys:

That guy is a full 3/10 for looks, to attractive to be a lead dev on a crypto project, time to dump my bags.

Want to invest in agrello delta
how do i invest in it?

He strikes me as the type of guy who puts on long stockings and posts pictures of his legs on /soc/.

holy fucking shit, etherdelta and metamask is a pain in the ass.

Bought 40 now and price went down quite a bit right after it. Anyway, hope it moons, seems quite promising.

pump and dump

don't buy

You don't have to use metamask, I didn't and everything worked flawlessly.

Whats a good entre point ?

this is a pump and hold friendo

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6vlxlv/why_blockcat_will_hit_1_billion_and_is_the_most/

everyone please upvote

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6vlxlv/why_blockcat_will_hit_1_billion_and_is_the_most/

Dude your shilling is too obvious, please tone it down ffs.

anytime it dips below 4$

it doesn't seem to go any deeper than 3.75$ because it gets bought up

How do I use Etherdelta? I really wanna buy in

He's trying to shill but doesn't quite understand how to do it. I hope he never tries to work in sales.

Also is there a desktop wallet set up?

Ethereum is a shittoken platform. Blockcat is a shittoken on that platform

What are your thoughts on BlockCAT vs Agrello?

As a matter of fact, what are any of your thoughts on BlockCAT vs Agrello?

both good projects potentially, but not really competing with each other. Agrello's focus is more on legal contracts

Nearly top 100 market cap

Nighty night user, this beautiful token will be in the top 80 when I wake up tomorrow morning.

What the fuck

This dude looks like he's 16

overenthusaism into good technology can still create a PnD and the obvious shilling that appeared overnight is a great reason to be cautiously optimistic and not get greedy with this coin

other teams can also develop "easy to use" smart contracts so it isn't super defensible, so expect a dump and a long long road back up to profitability

AAAAHHHHHHHH IT'S BOMBING YOU TRICKED ME AGAIN OP

Have heard it's being listed on liqui by the end of next week. Screen cap.

jesus christ, can't even hold for half a fucking day??

damn buying this was a pain in the ass. etherdelta needs getting used to.