Tfw I found out about this one day before the whitelisting ended

>tfw I found out about this one day before the whitelisting ended
>tfw I'm going to be rich

This shit is going to be huge

or it will be a flop like bancor from all the hype.

bancor

>comparing this to bancor

It's not run by kikes

Yes, we're all gonna make it. Was in the slack for weeks and reported every thread on Veeky Forums for advertising to have all gains for myself.

Good work.

whats the whitelisting, was looking to get into this...

Had to be in their slack to have email whitelisted and be eligible to register. Whitelisting is over though.

so cant get into ICO ?

you're out m8

Yes, you missed out on 20x gains.

If ur burger you couldnt participate anyway

Same here.
Not going to be rich though, I should have listed my gf too.
We can probably only buy a few eth worth.

Can i buy an email?

I can sell you an email for 0.5 eth

I'll buy your Kyber whitelisting for 0.5 eth. Serious offer. Message me on telegram @AnomalyAdam. I'll buy any other whitelisted accounts for 0.5 eth

I did not understand what you meant, sorry not going to sell mine.
Maybe someone else will.

>0.5 eth

Dude, i want it

Im american i cant particpate anyway i need to send over license passport i just checked their site

OP here
If you're serious about that mate, I have a spare email.
Send 0.5 to this address:
0xa530de0342ba1d10d059d938f9732fae7b295114

And contact me on:
[email protected]
With a screenshot or the transaction id or something.

Real-talk, after reconciling the fact that A) I bought 0x the moment it hit EtherDelta and still made a shit-ton of money, and B) the Enigma ICO hack occurred and a lot of people lost a lot of money, I'm willing to lose out on a few factors of gains and buy in after this hits an exchange.

toothbrush in butthole first

Mad in Israel™ was the only thing Bancor had going for it so your argument is moot

If they don't fuck this up like enigma and decentraland did we are looking at same success rate as or higher than 0x. Also those who are comparing this to bancor, that shit was an uncapped ICO and the product itself is a retarded web app token customizer. Only problem is that we won't be able to purchase much during the ICO anyway.

I got invited to their slack a day before the closing of the registration but I joined after the registration (because their fucking ended it earlier...), am I in?