The 0x protocol is the future as US regulations continue to crack down on centralized exchanges like bittrex and...

The 0x protocol is the future as US regulations continue to crack down on centralized exchanges like bittrex and cryptopia. Radar relay is coming out this month and that's only the beginning. Soon, you will NEED to use decentralized exchangss like radarrelay, ethfinex, and etherdelta, especially if you are a us citizen.

If you do not own this token you are retarded.

thanks user just sold all my 0x bags

You're right. I think decentralized exchanges will be huge. 0x will be massive as well.

Bittrex is too scared to even list anything anymore.

Lol at all the cucks who don't understand this and will be crying when they can't buy cryptos on their scam exchanges anymore

"Exchanges are facing the need to evaluate oone of two realities:
1. Support all valid tokens that come out and potentially run afoul of USA regulations, or not participate in the USA market at all.
2. Support only ones that do not potentially violate SEC securities provisions and have access to the US market with much less concern."

-CEO of MBRS

Third option: Decentralized exchanges out-of-reach of government regulations. Enter Radar Relay and 0x.

It blows my mind how undervalued zrx is and how little people care about what's going to happen in the next 4 months.

That's what I'm saying. It's a future billion dollar coin.

Literally 0x fuks given I'll be making profit off them

Tell your children that you are one of the first 0Xtronauts.

Why would I use 0x exchange, when there will be a huge Waves DEX soon.

please answer this guys!!!!!

Is waves a protocol? There will be several exchanges using 0x, and all of them will require zrx as tx fees. Waves dex would just be one exchange.

what price do you see ZRX hitting in the next few years?

Why is it so hard to buy REEEEEEE

I don't want to deal with the scamny exchanges it's on right now

2-4$
$1 eoy

Etherdelta is not scammy. Or wait for radarrelay.com

it's on polo

Etherdelta is shit but is in no way scammy, just don't be a retard and miss a 0 out.

You guys are just hyping this shitcoin all over this place....I noticed whatever biz shills it's the biggest shitcoin around. It rises and then dumps hard.

this

etherdelta is literally the only safe exchange there is, since they give you access to your private key, so you can retrieve everything even if the website shits itself and dies

but it doesn't change the fact that the UI is horrible

and its slow as fuck too, but the metropolis update should fix that right up

Or Kyber will kill ZRX ... someone plz help me circumvent KYC

Kyber isnt a direct competitor to 0x and they wont even have a working product until q1-2 2018. 0x works RIGHT NOW.

I got in at ico price of 5 cents. I'm already set. I'm shilling this coin because i absolutely see the future and it is this: anything that circumvents the government and regulations and the nsa etc are going to be very important.

Kyber. 0x. Obsidian. Monero. Etc

gonna buy a shit ton of kyber (if possible, 50k people are whitelisted man) and already hold a lot zrx. hopefully this shit pays offff

I've started to hate this country ever since I started making money. As much as its touted as a capitalistic land of freedom they sure do try to bury you in regulations to block you out of investment opportunities.

>anything that circumvents the government and regulations and the nsa etc are going to be very important

this guy knows his shit

You can read the whitepaper yourself. Why do you think it's backed by coinbase? Why do you think it's already 10x ICO price having been out for like a week?

Companies like bitfinex are going to use it. Companies had already announced they were going to use the 0x protocol before the ICO had even started.

And why do you idiots always say whatever is shilled is a shitcoin? Omise Go was shilled and went 30x ICO price and will continue going up.

Same for NEO. You have to READ about the coin and not blindly throw your money.

Kyber isn't even competing with 0x. It's competing with Bancor. And their mainnet releases in Q1 2018.

I'm not an US citizen, so we could split the ICO cap.
Reply if interested

Decentralized exchanges and monero will be the future along with darknets like tor and i2p

I'd totally be down if you could somehow whip up a trustless solution.... like a smart contract.

I'm sure we can figure something out
Hit me up on Discord if you have it
Quarkton#0098

How much will 0x be worth next year you think?

Sitting on 42k of these bad boys.

are you still raeding this? write me please

How do I buy Obsidian?

It's in my best interest not to spoonfeed you because any unpurchased coins are burned.

However. Obsidianplatform.com

WE MOOONING NOW BOYS!!!

>+8%
>Mooning...

hope the price drops a bit more so I can buy up a few more tokens

I'll message you once they release KYC info since I don't know what the requirements will be yet.

I like the look of 0x but this incessant shilling by P&D faggot children on Discord makes me hesitant

do your own research and you will come to an obvious conclusion

I did my research and I have concluded that this token is overvalued by about 35 cents when you factor out speculation

in fact, the entire crypto market is overdue for a 50% correction

nice meme

it's true

>one of the only ICOs that has a working product
>hurr durr it's worth $0

And what coins do you own, protrader?

>calls 0x holders faggot children
>spends all his time in his basement commenting on 0x threads

>THIS amount of obvious projection
wew lad

>And what coins do you own, protrader?
no need to get triggered.
I hold
>GNT
>XRP
>XVG
>BITB
>KIDS
>MOON

why is 0x such a wild rollercoaster if you look at the value history

>Kyber isnt a direct competitor to 0x and they wont even have a working product until q1-2 2018
Kyber already has a working product you retarded bagholder

Kyber is superior because it allows decentralized on-chain transactions, whereas 0x transactions are off-chain

10/10

You don't even own BTC or ETH, everything you say means nothing.

dumb

Why do you not see value in zrx?

who fucking cares.

because he is an angry basement dweller who is raging after a pump and dump so blames the coin which he doesn't even understand.

I care. If there's a discussion to be had that is more useful than shilling or fudding, I'm all for it.

>tfw P&Ds who doesn't care for the 0x protocol will ruin it

They can't ruin it. That's the best part. It actually has a use and will need to be bought and used.

I own 300 of these. Will I be saved?

No they don't LMAO. It launches in Q1 2018. You can go to the Kyber slack or Telegram and ask the devs.

You literally just copied and pasted one of the difference between Kyber and 0x. You probably don't even know what the advantages and disadvantages of off chain and on chain are.

0x is letting relayers do what they want and they can have huge liquidity pools like Kyber's reserve managers will.

I have a bunch of DNT... But should I have 0x instead? I'm a fucking half assed moron and I haven't researched these enough to understand the difference or which is more likely to have a better future

Godl some of both but just make sure you buy at the dips

In my opinion yes. I bought into dnt at 2 cents, cashed out to buy blockcat. I might sell the blockcat to buy into chainlink, but right now my holds are:

>zrx 50k
>blockcat 800
>mbrs 7k
>odn 7k
>eth 3

They've all got solid fundamentals but i believe zrx is massively undervalued and we'll see a dollar before the end of the year.

but it could have seen a healthy growth. instead it was pumped, dumped and now viewed as a shitcoin

I dont think you can count growth from the ico price. The ico was MASSIVELY undervalued at 4.8 cents per token. No way in hell should that count as the beginning value. It spiked to about 50 cents before eventually correcting and stabilizing at 35-40 cents and I think that's just fine. Once you start seeing more relays pop up these things are going to be rising in value heavily.

Ethfinex is a good example. Wjat do you think ethfinex is going to do? They are going to obfuscate the purchase of zrx to pay transaction fees. The user won't have to own zrx, their exchange will automatically buy zrx for them through the 0x protocol for eth. On the ui itll show the tx in eth, but behind the scenes zrx is being purchased through the protocol. Automatically.

Do you think ethfinex is going to liquidate all that zrx? No. They will sell some off, but youll see a heavy imbalance of holdings where massive portions of zrx are taken as tx fees by relayers and held, removing them from the market essentially.

Demand. Deflation. Actual use. It's a sure thing this will rise.