So my uncle works for the Bank of Japan and he just told me they are announcing something about crypto tomorrow...

So my uncle works for the Bank of Japan and he just told me they are announcing something about crypto tomorrow. He is under NDA so couldn't tell me much but he knows I basically live off crypto so I figure he was trying to help me out.

Was trying to work it out thinking MONA or something, then I came here and saw ripple being shilled hard. Checked twitter and the pieces clicked.

Pretty confident this is going to be a good investment in the short term. I just purchased 200+ BTC worth on Poloniex @ 7000 and will dump them at 10,000.

I've activated my bot to start pushing the price and spread the word amongst the paid wechats and telegrams.

Screencap this.

read this shit too, too crazy too belive but might as well move a little into this. i was wondering anyways why ppl thought this would be something with korea, it FCKIN LOOKS LIKE JAPAN. why would they make a promo with south north korea anyways

>want to buy ripple before the boom
>register at bitstamp
>24 hours until activation

I think I'm gonna cry.

So what the fuck i dont know if i should buy in on not

been many good rumors on korean/japan bitcoin boards long before this shill. I think they are finally becoming true so im all in.

also wasnt this news released and its still not going anywhere

user, don't be stupid and just get on Bittrex.

There hasn't been any news yet

Bittrex is pure cancer.

how come?

>central banks getting behind a scamcoin

take your pump and dumps elsewhere, OP

xrp isnt a coin you melt.

Cancer that lets you buy XRP before it fucking moons

>another "insider" thread

my dad works for satoshi. can confirm that this is good for short term

> Mona

Yeah it's definitely not Mona.

screenshot your purchase and wallet on poloniex.

thanks.

Are you really this fucking stupid, thank god. I hope you don't make any gains on ripple while you wait for your verification.

>muh obscure exchange that's probably a scam

its working really good man keep it up

it's now down 12%. The japanese tweet and the color from the logo is plausable though.

Fucking new coiners never ever learn why we call it cripple

>price always drops during good news because it's easy for dumps to occur
>buy the rumour sell the news
>only good for anyone who bought it in pre may
>gets shilled every week here because of bagholders

what a shit tier shill lol OP

if this is true, get fucked lmao down 20% now
enjoy your losses