He STILL hasn't sold all of his BTC for BCC

>he STILL hasn't sold all of his BTC for BCC

This is your daily reminder that segwit is the nail in the coffin for bitcoin. Second-layer systems will allow bitcoin to be oversold just like the fiat fractional reserve system.

/r/btc misses you

you shills are so fucking easy to spot

why don't you ever change your strategy?

I call bullshit.

its like you call the public web - traceable

You're the one creating threads spewing bullshit propaganda because your little chink overlord takeover attempt failed.. and you have the audacity to call me a shill?

>he
im a girl though

>propaganda

anyone with a third-grade education could tell that moving Txs OFF THE BLOCKCHAIN defeats the whole fucking purpose of the blockchain

>he STILL hasn't been able to mine 6 blocks an hour consistently for more than a day

OP i'm trying but bcc has no hash power so i can't move my coins

If you feel the need to announce that instead of just ignoring it and being user, you probably need to go back to Tumblr.

tits or gtfo

fuck off to /r/btc faggot, there any many altcoins that are technically better than btc and bch. bch is just another shitcoin.

name ONE altcoin that is better than BCH/BTC

>causes the whole market to crash a month ago
>"BCH is a just another shitcoin"

Sure thing pal

Titcoin

Shitcoin, you will see why.

premined

Fucking this, but BTC fuckers will keep shilling BTC no matter fucking what. They don't care what happens to BTC as long as they get gainz.

Fuck you assholes I want a decentralized coin.

Would you look at this useless shitcoin?

Asian takeover is real. Here is NEO chart.

and here is BCH.

If BCH is Chinese BTC and NEO is Chinese ETH, then it makes sense that their patterns would follow each other on falls and rises. And they do. Once the NEO moon ends BCH will moon. OMG will also moon.

Think about that, then. Asian then has it's own BTC, ETH, and the first big Asian alt besides Asian ETH (OMG). They are going to be a strong force agains $BTC and $ETH.

fake

Femanon here
I am all in on BCH

No it was real a few hours ago.
Nice just bought 100k

Tits or gtfo

>No it was real a few hours ago.

>hashrate literally went to zero
>believing this
>honestly, actually, seriously believing this

I mean the graph was really on fork.lol retard. Obviously it was a gap in the data and not a sudden disappearance of all hash power.

Tits or gtfo

>>he STILL hasn't sold all of his BTC for BCC

Bcc and btc idort master race.

>chink overlord takeover
>bobby lee, charlie lee, samson mow all support segshit

>sudden disappearance of all hash power

Just most :^)

proof investing in bch is a bad idea

Stop posting BAT. Keep it on the DL until I have more!

You got one. BCC. Enjoy your gainz.

CuntCoin

Premined, get it?