Why aren't you getting 20-30% returns a year by holding a PoS coin?

Why aren't you getting 20-30% returns a year by holding a PoS coin?

Haven't you figured out by now that you are a shit trader? Stop losing money. Hold a PoS coin and relax.

Other urls found in this thread:

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BTCR/
youtube.com/watch?v=lLFkFrEpqZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link

Why would I hold a "Piece of Shit" coin ? Sounds pretty dumb to me

BTCR

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BTCR/

37% PoS
18 Sat
169 million coins

stake and earn

I am. It's going to explode in Q4 when they announce Lightning Network, decentralized funding/proposal system and privacy plans.

Lmao according to the bitcoin talk thread fuck all Is happening with this project

Holding some bags op?

>Inflationary bullshit which crypto was made to avoid.

PoS is the worst fucking idea ever. Go to fucking FIAT if you enjoy inflation so much.

with autism cartoons like that I won't buy this shit

Why is PoS a bad idea? Explain

PoS is bad because you don't need over priced, electricity consuming miners to mint coins and shit.

if their wasnt inflation people would never spend them

>without inflation no one will spend
BTC is getting spent on altcoins all day every day.

Decred Assembly live now with one of the devs on the new proposal system
youtube.com/watch?v=lLFkFrEpqZ4

Because you can't just poof value into existence. If PoS increases the total coin supply by 30% per year, then the value of the coin drops by at least 30% per year.

Dumbest statement I've read on this board all day. Congrats.

sarcasm escapes you

>Because you can't just poof value into existence.

I remember hearing the same argument about BCC. It was not true then, and it isn't true now. Hell, it isn't even true with fiat.

>If PoS increases the total coin supply by 30% per year, then the value of the coin drops by at least 30% per year.

It's not at all so simple as that.

BCC is just leeching value out of BTC. BTC would be over 5k right now otherwise.

And yes, that's exactly how it works. It's just inflation.

>he thinks bitcoin will continue going up despite all its numerous problems
>Thinks bitcoin cash is somehow the one at fault

>he thinks to avoid spam attacks the best option is to allow spammers to spam with lower fees so everybody needs to store the bullshit forever on a blockchain which is already way to big

You need to learn that BTC is all that matters, period.

Don't really care about bitcoin if it refuses to be an alternative to fiat. "Digital gold" is of no use to most people.