Are you really not going to go all in on TENX after seeing this?

Are you really not going to go all in on TENX after seeing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvGc4-hZMWc&feature=youtu.be&t=731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

be gone, satan. monaco is still king

SALT is better

I ain't buying any of that shit. With lightning available why would I ever not use LTC while holding my funds in BTC?

Is this... Real?

oh god

another simpsons prophecy

this time I will listen

Holy shit. Just bought 100k and I am not even kidding. The signs are just too strong. Remember tenx was already used successfully to buy a burger at McD

BIG BIDS PUSHING IT UP NOW

OH SHIT NIG

>tfw you thought this thread was about TENX stock... and was wondering why there's a different logo in the pic

Fucking cryptofags.

Are you fucking retarded or just stupid?

TenX stole the idea from Simpsons and not vice versa... Idiot

>tfw sold my PAY at a loss today to buy some TKN

Did I make the right decision? TKN is down even more.

Bump, can someone give me any information on these two coins? Do we have any guides on TKN vs. Tenx vs. Monaco?

m8 a word of advice. Don't panic sell and invest in coins you know nothing about. Read up on a coin and stay faithful to it. if it drops below a certain amount then sell if you have too.

you choose.

Thanks I am now a tenxtranaut.

I hate these cheesy road maps crypto likes to do like they will really get 50 million users by 2020 just give me some gains.

You can pump and dump if you want for quick gains if that's what you're after. It will moon again.

I'm holding it long-term, buy and hold till at least another 6-8 months and see where the project is at.

Are they already paying the dividends for the cards in use? Or can I keep my coins on the exchange without missing out on anything?

That's a good question. I'll ask that during the next live stream.

I honestly don't know. I'm holding less than a thousand coins at the moment so I never looked into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HvGc4-hZMWc&feature=youtu.be&t=731

12:10. Confirmed real. Do not underestimate the power of The Simpson's Oracle. Whales and Yachts in the next scene.

>obsidian card

also, does Lisa have a new voice?

>Haven't watched Simpsons in 10 years
>That Lisa voice

JUST PUT IT OUT OF ITS MISERY.

All those voices. What the fuck happened? Is it just fucked with to circumvent the content ID, or does the show actually sound like this now?

fuck it going all in on tenx

everything is pitched up to avoid getting pulled from youtube for piracy

just bought 1k
simpsons does no lie
can someone confirm that TenX had logo already before airing of episode? then i'll buy another 99k

They fucked with the sound so it wouldn't get taken down you mongs.

watch out newfags

these tenx shill threads have been coming up for a week now and theyve been WRONG EVERY TIME

EVERYONE WHO LISTENS GETS BURNED

This is pure shilling.

obviously

It's a Simpsons reference by the creators who saw it on the simpsons.

TENX is the most heavily shilled coin on Veeky Forums and noone's buying it.

you forgot your pink wojak, lad

More like
>buying a crypto that stole its logo from a cartoon

who cares if its being "shilled"... dude look into the project. Its really cool. i bought 1000 coins

I am now tensexual.

Nice just bought and am down 10%

Fuck, I hate the way my brain sees this simpsons clip as a really important piece of information. I've just watched too much simpsons (a few times a day) since I was a 6 year old until last year. I'm 27 BTW.

The again, never underestimate the simpsons. "Simpsons did it" is so powerful that it even applies to our fucking future.

Question, poorfags: I want those sweet TenX rewards but also want to store them in my Ledger Nano S... do i still get the rewards?

Sold my PAY bags some time ago, and want to get back in. However, I feel like this still has a ways to drop barring any major news in September

I'll buy in at $3

tenx has had that logo for a long time, episode only aired a couple months ago

out of all the fucktard coins this is the only one with a real product I want to use.