So who discovered America first? It was Columb, AMERIGO VESPUCCI, the vikings, the chinese?

So who discovered America first? It was Columb, AMERIGO VESPUCCI, the vikings, the chinese?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3267125/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ9ud6bjd4k
youtube.com/watch?v=rPpl5DlqlqU
youtube.com/watch?v=yM6XdbYqX00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Native Americans :^)

Define "discover"

>discover

person who reached America

>person who reached America

"person who gave America its first reacharound"

>person who gave America its first reacharound

The first euopeans were probably the Norse. The first known people who discovered it were siberians who became the Amerindians. And there's some speculation that homo erectus like people did it too.

>The first euopeans were probably the Norse

Bering Strait > Pineapples > VIKANGZ > Christi Colombo, telescope inspector

>Pineapples

do you i think i understand you?

ProtoAmerindians crossing the Bering Straight, then Polynesians, then Vikings, Christopher Colombus, then Vespucci.

You seem to have forgotten about the jews and crusaders that came to america.

native americans.

Did they really reach America? I mean, they got to Hawaii but the US shores are still a very far way away with fewer big islands.

They probably reached South America from Rapa Nui before it went to shit.
I think most of the proof is DNA from crops and Chickens that were exchanged and shouldn't be on their respective sides of the ocean otherwise.

Actually it was probably the other way round.

So South Americans reached there and then Polynesian people met them there? Polynesia is interesting. I don't really think I would ever get a bunch of dudes on some canoes send go sailing the ocean for fun. I guess population pressure?

The Inca colonization of Rapa Nui and Mangareva, implies that pre-inca cultures knew about those islands. They didn't sail on canoes. They used rafts that chimu used to trade with mesoamerican cultures.

>Vespucci
>Ves Pucci
>Boi Pucci
>boy pussy

>
The Inca colonization of Rapa Nui and Mangareva

Fiction

Native Americans, obviously.

Who cares, historically speaking only one of them is relevant.
For all we care Vikings could have got to the moon and we forgot about it, that's how relevant their "discovery" was.

Outside of the Natives themselves, the Vikings

The first was the Siberian tribes 14 k years ago

Wrong. Literally the legends of both sides of the Ocean confirms it. The Moais are dated approximately from the Tupac Yupanqui era, the legend even says that those small travelers knew these things and later they killed them, for enslaving them. Mangareva Island has even commom names and the Inca Tupa on several substantives. The travel from South America to those islands were pretty much possible knowing that part of the DNA ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3267125/ from certain individuals which ancestry isn't known, can be traced to ancient prehistoric mixing. The coastal South american cultures had rafts that used to trade with mesoamericans. Different chronicles said that those cultures knew about some islands on the pacific Ocean, that's how Tupac Yupanqui decided to sail and colonize those places.

Also, if you still think it was impossible to sail to the Polynesian islands...
Literally Thor Heyerdahl succeded in reaching Polynesia from SA

>The legends say its true

Oh geez... Now I'm convinced

People have been reproducing a distorted version of history they mistakenly believe for a long time now but the truth will come out
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ9ud6bjd4k
#StayWoke

It depends on what you mean. It was Colombus who made the existence of America public knowledge in Europe, but the first humans there were the Eskimos from Siberia. Or maybe the Polynesians.

Wrong. Archaelogical similarities and cultural ones alongside crops and species, and don't forget the link (DNA), all of this confirms it.

Incas colonized Polynesia. History demonstrates it. Get over it, chimp.

False, those retards couldn't get to Mexico let alone Polynesia

Carthage discovered the New world
/thread

How do they keep getting away with this?

>Incas colonized Polynesia.
With what naval science? The other way around is much more plausible.
They probably just have landed in SA few times and that's it. You don't colonize a continent in such a short time with a dozen guys on a canoe.

Don't try and argue with the Incatard, he'll just repeat his "history demonstrates this Eurangutan" mantra

You've forgotten about DA WAWSHITAW

youtube.com/watch?v=rPpl5DlqlqU

The Blacks

Jesus. Those comments.

West Mexic did have contacts with Andeans. The port of Zacatula where Tarascans or Colima controlled (depending what year since they fought a war losing this territory) is where they came to trade.

THE BLACK PIT OF DESPAIR

youtube.com/watch?v=yM6XdbYqX00

Records from spaniards literally say that the Ecuadorian and northern Peruvian locals were experts at navigation. Rafts like pic were the technology from then.
Why are eurangutans so butthurt about a simple fact?

This record from Western Mexico talking about SouthAmerican maritime trade route. Both continents' chroniclers confirm the same hehehe

>"Letter from the royal accountant Rodrigo de Albornoz to His Majesty, reporting on the latest events in New Spain . . . [Mexico], 15 December, 1525."
>The two ships that were under construction in Zacatula and one brigantine are completed and could soon sail on [a voyage] of discovery for the Spice Islands, which, the pilots here say, according to reckoning and theirmaps, are no more than 600 to 700 leagues away; and there are reports from the Indians who say that on the way there are islands rich in pearls and precious stones, and being toward the south, there is reason to suppose that there is gold in abundance; and on being questioned how they know that thereshould be islands in that direction, the Indians of the Zacatula coast say that often they heard their fathers and grandfathers relate that from time to time Indians from certain islands toward the south, which they point to, would come to
this coast in large canoes, and they brought there exquisite things which they would trade for local products; and sometimes when the sea grew rough, for there were much larger waves there than at any other part of the south [coast], those that had come would stay for five or six months until good weather occurred and the sea became calm, and then they would depart; and thus it is certain that there are islands near, and there is reason [to think] that they are rich ones..."

Do I need to say the obvious? Incas were superior to europeans, and you cannot literally not prove your superior wrong, euchimpean in denial hehehe
Incas also colonized Polynesia by the way.

Like fucking clockwork

>Incas were superior to europeans
They didn't even have written language.

>Incas also colonized Polynesia by the way.
DNA shows otherwise. Polynesians have very little admixture with South American DNA, even in Rapa Nui.

The legend literally says that they were different and enslaved the natives. That's why they killed them.

That doesn't disprove the colonization and the amount of culture and structures that were built and share in the same time period as the Inca Tupac Yupanqui existed.

wtf? Who enslaved who? And who killed who?

>That doesn't disprove the colonization
They were gentle enough to colonize the place and then leave without leaving a trace?

The "smaller people" came from the Sea and made the natives work and build structures, the natives rebelled after certain events and killed them. They built the Moai as a warning to those outsiders.

Also there are two types of Moai the ones with elongated ears (Incas literally elongated their ears with metal accessories) and short ears.
>trace
Oral tradition, architecture, culture and some crops aren't vestiges of their colonization? The Inca legend said that they came back after leaving several artisans and militars, if the eurangutan wants to know more, its momma monkey should have taught this chimp to behave better.
Hehehe Gail silverman already found correlations of quechua vocables and the tocapu textile art of the Incas hehehe

It's a matter of time they find more suffixes and substantives.hehe

Incas were superior to europeans. Get over it, euchimpean in denial.

>It's a matter of time they find more suffixes and substantives.hehe
They would've found it already, even the Mayan script was largely decoded decades ago and the epi-olmec script, while not deciphered, is still acknowledged as being a proper script. Quipu is probably the best you're going to see.

Well, that's what Gail silverman said, the Inca symbols resemble the archaic chinese method of scripture, and her method is the most successful at the moment, when she confirmed a suffix and other probable words, keep in mind that the phases of the empire and the killing of most people who knew how to interpret them, changed the symbols till they stopped making sense. Quipus are mostly a lost cause due to spanish burning most of the ones on the capital on the empire(where the priests and elites learnt about their use). Also the tocapus has just been studied since the middle of the XXth century, even though most findings have happened the last 60 years. Meanwhile Mayan writting has been studied consolidately since 1860.

Also, 80% of mayan symbols are decodifyed IIRC.

last 40-30 years*

Also, pre Inca people already made similar scriptures. Archaic chinese writting phase consisted on curves and drawings resembling the object represented. The glyphs were stilyzed over time. The same happened with precolumbian ones. The pre-Inca (Paracas) who made those tocapus had more animal-like symbols and complex curves, over time the Inca had those symbols but they changed it with more simple and stylized ones, for example geometrical and points instead of rivers and mountains. The colors may represent different vocables. I just listened to some of her conferences and the descriptions/texts quotes from the book. If I buy it, I may dump it over here. The book is in Spanish, two years ago it was published.

Resembling and actually being are two different things. Even the cascajal block is more defined with more features of proper writing as opposed to inca rope or textiles, which is an unorthodox and inferior way to communicate anyways.

Wrong, some vocables are already confirmed.

>features of writting
>"Writing is a medium of human communication that represents language and emotion with signs and symbols."Wikipedia
>Represent the words of ideas with letters or other signs drawn on paper or other surface. RAE

Try again, chimp.

how can you decipher a written language if no one knows it anymore?

Written languages resembles spoken languages. Quechua language is almost the same as it was in the Inca period, anyway Spanish records explain a lot of Precolumbian Quechua vocabulary.
You can study Tocapus if you know Quechua language and the changes and variations that were commom with the Aymara (Incas came from the Titicaca).

Right, and get back to me when you actually find a proper writing system and not just pictograms or possible vague elements of primitive syllabograms.

I see, interesting

Saint Brendan

>possible
Already confirmed. Try again chimp.

>Oral tradition, architecture, culture and some crops aren't vestiges of their colonization?
I was talking about DNA. If they were the first to colonize the place we should find traces of it in the population's DNA (unless the later settlers totally wiped them, which would be unique in human's history). But the analysis show that Polynesia was colonized by the west.
Besides, that's what says the legend you mention: the Incas travelled one or two times to Rapa Nui which was already inhabited. Talk about a colonization...

This delirious autistic Peruvian must be stopped

>the legends

AHHHHHHAHAHAHJAJAJJJAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAJAHAHHAHH

So where are these findings being published? And who is Gail Silverman? All I can find is that she holds a PhD from sorbonne but nothing about her linguistic credentials. The main source right now seems to be only two books.

Well, the book isn't translated. The chimp should behave better if it wants a banana.
>Dna
>were killed before mixing
Nope. The remains are there. Natives of rapa Nui were on the Island for a long time before Inca presence.
Try again with some facts, chimp.

Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. Get over it, monkeys.

The Peruautist reached a new low this time

This is the last cookie/post you get from me, monkey. Behave better and give me some facts, then maybe you can get another one.

Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. Get over it, chimp.

You should at least post a reputable, peer reviewed academic study or paper if you want to be taken seriously. There are lots of books written by cranks that propose unlikely theories especially in the field of linguistics, just look at all the insane shit written by people like Clyde winters, polat kaya, and that guy who claimed to have deciphered the vinca inscriptions.

it's kinda funny how this board always attracts delusional nationalists.

>muh people is the most superior
>n-no my people i, you are just niggers

You want me to translate the book?

Scepticism is obviously a premise.

Archaeological findings over here are registered on spanish books. If you are lucky and the findings are well interesting enough, the english academia will translate it and corroborate it. Meanwhile the spanish groups of experts just recognized her work some weeks ago even though her last book was 2 years ago. Want me to translate some parts?

So basically your only source is a fringe book written presumably by a non-linguist with no major backing, got it. want some polat kaya and the Turkish origins of the Incas?

>Natives of rapa Nui were on the Island for a long time before Inca presence.
So we agree that Incas never colonized Rapa Nui nor Polynesia?

Madoc

Wrong. Iberians populated the Iberian peninsula yet the phoenicians colonized them.

Incas colonized Polynesia. Get over it, chimp.
>Gail Silverman holds a PhD from the Universite de Paris V, Sorbonne and has taught anthropology at the Universidad Nacional de San Antonio Abad del Cusco and Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru, Lima. She speaks Quechua and Spanish and is the author of six additional books on the Cuzco textile tradition
>"Gail Silverman has become for Cuzco textiles what Vernica Cereceda is for the study of the textiles of Jalca and Tarabuco, Bolivia, and Isluga, Chile: a lifetime of dedication."--Carmen Arellano Hoffman
>Carmen Arellano Hoffman: Ph.D.1987.University of Bonn, Germany. Major: Americanística Antigua (Cultural Anthropology, Ethnohistory, Ethnology and Quechua linguistics), Minor: Hispanism. Disertación Magna cum laude: “Apuntes históricos sobre la provincia de Tarma en la sierra central del Perú. El kuraka y los ayllus bajo la dominación colonial española, siglos XVI-XVIII”

>non-linguist with no major backing
"List of people who decodifyed the maya writing" hehehe

Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. Your inferior race can't even come near them hehe

You cannot literally not prove your superior wrong, eurangutan in denial. hehehe

So I was right then, a fringe book written by a non-linguist with no real backing.

>fringe people decodifyed the Maya writing
hehehe
Try again, monkey.

>Incas colonized Polynesia
Because they landed one time or two on Rapa Nui?

>the action or process of settling among and establishing control over the indigenous people of an area
>Colonization (or colonisation) is a process by which a central system of power dominates the surrounding land and its components.
Try again, chimp.

Incas colonized Polynesia. Get over it.

>I just read somewhere that Africa was called Afretta, something like that. After a tribe there like how America was named after an American tribe. Not those Africanus and Americanus dudes.
Lmao

>ignorant?we can let you mutants,tell us who we are. you may not even be from this planet. the sun hates you people, I need not to say more.

>How can you say the map of the lands were this way when they are currently under water? How can the shape of the continents be the same before and after the flood. Mu, Lumeria and Atlantis were 3 other separate continents. There were actually two devastations of the earth, The Deluge and the release of the first nuclear weapon. This is where the sandy deserts come from. The Aeta people (black headed people) arrived in the Philippines 20,000 to 30,000 years ago. We are not all related for there are some of us that were advanced scientifically by other beings and then their are those of us who are actual descendants of the Iggigi and the Annunaki God who we refer to as God. Cain, Noah, and Thoth were descendants of God. The Washutaw are descendants of Adam (the ones who we know as the shepherds in the Bible. Egypt and America was set up by the heirs of the Gods. The twelve tribes of Israel are the descendants of God. This is why we cannot come together as one for we are all black but unconsciously we, know we are different. White supremacy knows this and has used us against one another. Unfortunately we all want to be on top instead of playing our parts, and dismissing our egos we will be the destruction of each other and the world. After the melanin is removed every other race will be destroyed as well. Either we all pull together set our egos aside or this realm/universe as we know it will cease to exist.

>Newfoundland is separated into 2 words
>Label isn't even on Newfoundland

rustled/10

coe's backing it now?

Can this eurangutan explain itself so superior beings can get the context that its brainlet refuses to express?

But you told me that according to the legend they were kicked out by the indigenous...
Also you're aware that Rapa Nui is one island over thousands, right?

>But you told me that according to the legend they were kicked out by the indigenous...
After giving them the architecture, crops, culture and some oral tradition.

Have your brainlet reached its limit or something, chimpie? hehehe

god I wish we had mods to ban the autistic incatard and everyone who replies to him

Why don't mods ban the autistic peruvian, the people who respond to him and pol falseflagging?

It was Jesus

But there is no architecture on Rapa Nui, and their crops and culture are radically different from Inca's. (I don't know why we talk about Incas btw, their empire appeared later)
And you don't explain how they colonized Polynesia while they barely put foot on a single island?

Come on shitskin, who's backing it?

Cause most our traffic is based on falseflagging.

Momma chimp should have taught this monkey to behave better. Try again.

Wrong. There are commom crops and then different ones, the oral tradition coincides to the Inca oral tradition of that event.
>appeared later
Mixing crop dates, and trivializing all of them as one. Try again.
>Mangareva and RapaNui
The architectural and the oral tradition of the Inca colonization remains are there. Try again hehehe.

>100 attempts of goalshifting
hehehe All failures. Eurangutans can't do anything right. These chimps are hilarious! hehehe

Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. Get over it, monkeys.

So no one? Ok, I guess your johnny-come-lately flash in the pan civilisation will forever remain in the bronze age instead of the early iron age.

Chimp, you won't get more cookie-replies if your brainlet doesn't make the effort to express what your babbling is about.

Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. Deal with it, monkey.

If you can't even defend your theory properly then don't even bother trying to promote it.