ETH is about to fucking murder bitcoin and youre going to witness it

>segwit activating and lightning being released
>price already rose in anticipation and everyone already knows about it so they're gonna sell the news
>bitcoin dominance is very high considering this year but everyone knows flippening will happen
>ETH already processes many more transactions than bitcoin at a much lower market cap
>has an actual genius dev team that doesnt tweet fucking bible citations and there is no fucking controversy on the roadmap
>sharding, PoS, Raiden network, monero like privacy and much more coming next month with the next release

you have been warned if you arent buying you are fucking retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/36PrZ1KHYMpqSyAQXSG8VwbUiq2EogxLo2
blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/22/launching-the-ether-sale/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just wish I could buy more.

Overpriced by about $300

Realist price you expect for let's say, end of September?

t. SIGT hodler.

dubz confirm

we're definitely looking at >.15 btc by end of the year

I unironically think Ethereum will be a big part of the future of the internet. And I'm glad I got to join the ride before it has fully taken off.

oh wow it "mooned" 3% over the last month

you guys are really onto something

it won't flip so long as you're still measuring it in BTC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I unironically eth will be illegal in USA in the next year

so AS big as bitcoin? uhr, why am I even replying to this delusional shit, it's nonsense

>.15
Come on dude...

How's the BCH doing mate?

I'll fuxt with eth once again I'm done with xrp. Still got more to make but will be right back 100% in soon enough.

Enjoying them dgb?

why would I buy Eth when vitalik owns 70% , can print more whenever he wants, and its going proof of stake?

its so delusional we already hit it before in june. ETH is up 40x this year while btc is up merely 4x. Attention is turned to btc right now because the blocksize debate is finally ending and because of the hard fork but once the dust settles the market will follow the truth that ETH is much technologically superior to BTC and already has all those things btc devs are desperately trying to implement

you're one shit psychic to assume i'm using shit coins.

>Partnerships with DTCC, Deloitte, IBM, Microsoft, JPMorgan, many more fortune 500 companies.
>USA will make it illegal instead of raking in billions in taxes
hahahahaha

vitalik has merely 700k ether which is 0,7% of the total supply. Meanwhile satoshi has >1kk coins also know as >6% of the current supply

satoshi is a benevolent god and vitalik is an autistic slav with full blown AIDS

>and then he tried to shill me his inflationary shitcoin!
>HAHAHAHAHA what a fucking loser!

>Not blindly following the crazy slav
Do you even crypto?

YFW btc is actually more inflationary than eth

>BTC has a hard cap 21 millions
>ETH has NO hard cap

What did he mean by this?

how retarded are you?

need sauce on this I've read he owns 70% and I'm not concerned about Satoshi.

My concern is the cabal taking over reddit, blockchain and bitcoin. The way they're moderating the discussion reminds me of the (((DNC and MSM))) pushing Hillary, adhomming Bernie then Trump.

I sold all my BTC at 4500 for eth, ltc, bch, xmr

either you believed btc shills lies or you are the fucking shill
once ETH switches to PoS (this year) there will be ZERO inflation

It has half of BTC's market cap and came out 5-8 years after BTC did. Faster TX's, smaller TX fees, more secure. See ya in the dust n00b!

K, maybe I'm retarded. Maybe .15 doesn't mean 0.15. Yeah, that's it.

jesus christ
supply you fucking imbecile

eth had a presale where anyone could buy 2000 ether for 1 btc.
all btc was sent to this address
blockchain.info/address/36PrZ1KHYMpqSyAQXSG8VwbUiq2EogxLo2
blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/22/launching-the-ether-sale/

ethereum will be btfo

U wish nigger. U shorting or wat