We can still save Bitcoin from the Blockstream fuckers turning it into their personal money machine

We can still save Bitcoin from the Blockstream fuckers turning it into their personal money machine.

It's not too late lads. Support Bitcoin Cash.

Other urls found in this thread:

blocktrail.com/BCC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please keep r/btc propaganda off of biz

Auf wiedersehen, mein bitcoin cash holding shill!

it's actually so upsetting that those corporate kikes are destroying btc. blockstream is just pissing on satoshi's vision for bitcoin

BCC will moon again next week
when the difficulty of the block get lower

so wait for a deeper dip, buy and dump

Yes these individuals are trustworthy and only have what's best for crypto in mind.

Sigh. I'll be honest. I did my research today and I am also distrustful of Segwit.

First, both Segwit and BCC don't solve the problem in a good way. Segwit will lead to a semi-centralization as well as subscription fees, effectively creating a "Lightning" network hub like fractional banking.

BCC's bigger block sizes are a temporary cure that only works right now because they aren't the prime coin.

So there is no good answer. But I will say Lightning Network goes away from decentralization.

Try to profit from battle between jews and chinks instead.

when will the screeching autists SHUT THE FUCK UP about
>SATOSHI'S TRUE VISION
and just moon together

jesus fuck shut the fuck up alread shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up

Yawn. Stop trying to pump your shitcoin

How stupid are you. Bcc is mining 40 blocks a hour

that is the point,
you are not into this to take sides and follow your heart,
you are doing this for them gainz

No

Even if I wanted to abandon BTC for something else, why would I buy BCC ? There are more promising alts , with dedicated developers, that weren't made by resentful nerds to undermine BTC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

check this out

blocktrail.com/BCC

Go ahead pay 5> dollars for a bullshit transaction on the chain

Or via Lightning Network and the reciever must be online

Oh yeah did i mention you have to pay a subscription to use the fucking network?????

Go ahead pay 5> dollars for a bullshit transaction on the chain

Or via Lightning Network and the reciever must be online

Oh yeah did i mention you have to pay a subscription to use the fucking network?????

thats not bitcoin thats Blockcoin hoe

have a gander at this too

I remember when biz was all about pajeets and neets shilling shitcoins to make profit off of losers.

Now it's still that, but there's these fucking next-gen pajeets pretending to be all moral and shit as part of their shilling. Absolutely disgusting.

I hope BCH tanks just so there's a bigger chance you fucking losers will give the noose a try.

1 an'hour,
check your facts plox

what the fuck is your point....?!

this:

just
buy
eth

why is it so hard for people to understand? eth has a cap of 100m tokens, is not centralized (dao fork was community driven and miners decided, not money skeleton), and basically everything negative about it is fud from blockstream

it even rn gets monero level privacy next fucking month god damn

ETH has the same problems as bitcoin you moron. ETH has a blockchain which means it also fundamentally can't scale in the exact same way as BTC. This is why they are proposing Plasma which is very similar to the lightning network.

It will be destroyed together with btc because there can be no peace.

Go to bed, Roger.

The world needs an IOTA with SC's and a privacy option.

you mean raiden

I support the best pump OP

Hey guys, I haven't claimed my bitcoin cash from CoinJar since I forgot I was holding it there in the first place, but on coinjar they're listing it as BCH, while on Bittrex it is listed as BCC

It's the same coin right? I'm not going to get screwed over depositing it into bittrex?

Only Bittrex lists it as BCC. It's the same, yes.

Even if blockstream ruins BTC why would I buy bitcoin cash? Many better options that aren't ruled by a chinese autist and centralized miners.

Check out Monero it scales organically.

Because we DO NOT WANT A CENTRALIZED BITCOIN YOU PIECE OF GREEDY SHIT

Because it is the original blockchain created by the inventor of Bitcoin.

There's no subscription fee on Litecoin, don't believe Blockstream patent trolling, they're full of shit

There is also no lightning network at the moment

Patent US 7370206

Segwit (c)

i dunno about you fags, but bcc is makin me plenty of that btc