Don't forget Quarter 4 will be 1000% gains for IOC get in boys we are in the accumulating phase...

Don't forget Quarter 4 will be 1000% gains for IOC get in boys we are in the accumulating phase ... you missed out on NEO... OMG... don't miss out on IOC...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I 100% recommend IOC.

What makes it special?

I sold but still like the coin. I'm going to get back in. When I hung out on their slack, Joel (alpha chad dev, maybe someone else can explain) said they had a whole marketing plan set up once DIONS update releases. So basically they arent promoting the enterprise system at all until DIONS comes

doubt it.

its a copy of pretty much every other coin, and doesn't innovate shit.

The only think it has going for it are "DNS" type names attached to wallets.

>believing this

You might be retarded

I thought this at first too but it also does document storage, identity verification, copyright-type issues. It's a good coin. I bought 2k.

down everyday and a big seller flatlined any gains. prolly the dev dumping. its shit bag of down

pretty much guaranteed pump when DIONS hits

post a selfie with time stamp, and I will purchase $5000 worth right now.

DIONs isnt even released yet?

holy shit this coin is a scam

i lied. Don't do that. This coin is a scam, and I stand by it.

Yeah, total scam. These shills are getting desperate

Buy something like OMG

>end of may DIONS release
>nevermind, end of June release instead
>by mid July, definitely
>shh guys we dont give release dates
>D-DIONS is coming out soon, I swear!!!

>mfw finally releases next april

Bruh

In the end it doesn't matter much when it comes out.
I can see this coin becoming a central pillar of the internet. Let them release it when it's ready.

They've literally ever announced or hinted at specific dates, people take updates on slack that the code is almost finished as them saying it's going to be release soon. They're taking their time and working their ass of to give us a polished product before anything else. They could take their code, rebrand and start a new ICO and make fucking millions, but they're not because they're good people that believe in their project. Patience will be rewarded.

honestly what is the reason they aren;t doing an ICO with DIONS as an independent platform? muh nobility? why turn down millions?

They don't need to resort to such faggotry. They are already well off.

Mfw Dion's comes out and haters are pink wojaking

DIONS will literally change the world.

If you aren't balls deep in IOC, don't come crying to a nigga when you flat broke

>Halloween the latest

directly from the IOC slack
BAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

it's pretty much certain to be by late September they're already in implementation mode

Crypto is madness...
People are willing to throw thousands into memecoins and when something good with real purpose shows up, they shit on it...
if you FUD iocoin, there are only two explanations:
>you're a newfag/"pro trayder" that doesn't care about or doesn't understand the technology
>you're FUDding in order to get more accumulation time, in which case this is fine, but I'm done accumulating myself so I don't really care

Really now, stop the hate. Be more willing to research other points of view, I've been through dozens of coins and IOC is one of the few that stuck with me.
DIONS can be delayed for another year for all I care, as long as they release a good project, something we don't get to see very often in crypto.
I'm tired of scam ICOs, shit platforms and dev dumps, let's allow this to change.

Amen brother. IOC will be the future.

Why don't you look through their github then and actually see how things are going instead of constantly fudding and BSing online?

Oh wait sorry then you might actually make money for a change

Yes

Poor people will stay poor we will be rich.

Let's just keep shilling it until the commoners learn.

dev got rich off ioc. hes still dumping on every up

hmmmmm pls gib source

retards say that about literally every coin

The market is fucking weird for this coin
Some guy was making incremental buy orders and when I put up a decent number ahead of the top buy, he stopped and the market stagnated for a long while until my order was fulfilled

Sounds very promising though, but yeah, it has to deliver. I give it until November until I dump my bags

cope more
getting real tired of doing IOC fudders their research for them

The I/O posters on this board are an interesting group. I love studying them. They have very little sense and are almost guaranteed to be incel betas. To support their investment they post absolutely gibberish, most of which is nonsense that they are parroting from other incel losers. Coin supply somehow effects investment? Have you never heard of percentages? Have you ever looked at the top 50 coins? Most have very large supplies. It's sad to see such underachieving losers all rally around a single coin. Maybe it's because it reminds them of themselves? Unnoticed, unvalued, and ignored. No one expects anything from the coin and yet it still disappoints. The only thing that keeps them going is the typical Veeky Forums autism dweller hope that some deux ex machina will spontaneously save them from their drudgery. Sorry, guys. There will never be a mooning. Not for I/O and certainly not for your life. Cut your losses and string up the rope now. There is only pain and suffering from here on out.

well that's damning, I was pretty close to buying a bit but now it's time for me to do a 360 and walk away. Also where did you get that?

>g-guys look at them, n-not me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

how is that damning?

Except you don't know anything about me. I have seen your idiotic posts across threads and have come to my stated conclusion. You are, in fact, projecting right now

How TF is that damning? Look at that wealth distribution...
Biggest wallet (probably devs) is sitting there unaltered for 233 days...proof they didn't dump shit.

you think that is devs only acccount and he has never dumped any? interesting

what proof do you have that he's dumping you slanderer? none. you are spreading FUD.

>n-no you didn't just nail me. y-you are the beta. n-not me. i call other people beta. you cant call me b-beta. stop it

no proof. just what a smart man would do

no, that's what a scummy little boy would do. and that's clearly what you would do.

so its going to be 30 billion marketcep then eh?

Wut... 310 million would be 1000%

nice pasta friendo, made me cringe again

you're just beyond salvation
>>/dgb general/

Fudders STILL in here acting gay and retarded i see. carry on gents

I own 10,000 or so IOC... This is what's gonna put me into a lambo so fuck the haters.

it's pasta

IOC is my life
DIONS are my blood