Could Coinbase ever go broke one day and not have enough $ available for people to cash out?

Could Coinbase ever go broke one day and not have enough $ available for people to cash out?

Are they making way more in fees vs people cashing out?

Everyone who trades on bittrex or polo sends it over to Coinbase to cash out.

I'm worried one day I go to cash out and they can't make it happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

community.coinbase.com/t/dont-understand-price-discrepancy-when-selling/9694/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No it's too big to fail

If coinbase fails, cashing out would be the least of ur worries. It would scare away normies and rek the market

We'll alright then sounds good to me

They charge huge fucking fees, and on top of that they jew the exchange rate in their favor by a percent or two.

Still they are the most convenient for cashing out and even buying Bitcoin really, so they get a fuckload of business on both sides.

Don't worry, they have enough money to cash you out. If worst comes to worst they can just dump the billion in BCC they stole from everyone.

I would bet $1000 right now that coinbase is insolvent, if there was ever a crypto bankrun it would lose everything.

Well they can kiss my ass anyway. Couldn't get a credit card set up on their system. Tried two cards, a debit and credit card both unable to get verified. I don't think i really want to put any money with a bank that can't accomplish what my neighborhood convenience store does every day.

>BCC they stole from everyone
it's like you don't read the internet at all, you just type whatever your mind makes up. what a way to live, as a totally ignorant piece of shit.

coinbase is making a fortune right now

there is no way

Sure, they gave notice, doesn't mean that 99% of the people with money on Coinbase are too retarded to know what any of that meant anyways. Sure, they say they will eventually give them back, whenever they get around to it, probably in a year from now when they are worth 1 Satoshi. It's cool I dumped mine on Bittrex at the ath the next day.

Face it, they stole it. I could give you notice I'm gonna steal from you, and I guess if you are too uninformed or stupid to do anything about it that should make it legal.

>cash out
>implying that within 5 years crypto won't be the de facto payment method for nearly everything.
fiat is on the way out, my friend. quit thinking that crypto is monopoly money; crypto is the future

in five years, that's a little over optimistic.

What the fuck is the deal with coinbase not giving me bitcoin cash?

now that lightning network is here i guess they wont even need to hold any btc anymore since everything will be done on some off chain voodoo ledger somewhere.

IS this a reliable site.
Coin base is a wallet or an exchange ?
hows it work ???

it is an exchange

its probably the most reliable american exchange. it is the main choice of normies and beginners

>they jew the exchange rate in their favor
>a company making a profit for their service is wrong

fuck off you crypto communist shit. you can use the exchange but if you want to use their normie friendly service then you have to pay up. but just call it 'jew' right because then everybody will know it's bad and say you're right.
if you don't like paying for shit go live in a fucking hippie community.

how the hell do you think coinbase can go broke? they have high fees and they aren't fractional reserving anything, or at least there isn't any evidence of them doing so

You don't understand how an exchange works.

When you "cash out" there is always buyer on the other side of that transaction that's buying in.

not on coinbase. you buy from coinbase and you sell to coinbase, which is why it's always immediate and you pay more. you can use their exchange, gdax, and then what you say would apply.

5years lol try 50 years

And this shit gonna crash and burn so hard before it gets better and stabilizes

What? They lose money when bitcoin drops? what the fuck

why

this does all sound like the internet bubble of the 90s

community.coinbase.com/t/dont-understand-price-discrepancy-when-selling/9694/2

all this information available at almost literally your fingertips and still you don't use it.

I've said that so many times on here
This shit is Dotcom all over again and fuck if I'm not riding it all the waves before the crash

god bless capitalism

As user said, it must be nice living as a dumbass that will someday breed other dumbasses. You'll have a whole family of dumbasses. Your dumbass will be laying on your death bed ranting about how Coinbase stole your BCH and that Bitcoin is a Ponzi Scheme setup by the jews.

Hopefully you'll have a hot daughter I can smash though.

But anyways - you're a dumbass - dumbass.

XRP on Coinbase when

IF YOU CAN'T BE FUCKED TO BUY YOUR BTC ON GDAX WITH LITERALLY ZERO FEES (ALSO PART OF COINBASE), YOU DESERVE TO PAY THOSE RIDICULOUS FEES

this is exactly like the dotcoms. 99% of these shitcoins will be useless forever, and as soon as people figure that out then they'll all plummet.

two things give me hope that we're still in the early stages of the bubble. the total market cap for all cryptos is around $150 billion. the dotcoms made it into the trillions before they shit the bed. also, the MSM only ever talks about BTC; when you start to see RIP, ETH, or DGB advertisements on tv or on youtube ads that's when i think the bubble will be ready to burst.

Na. Ppl will dump into btc once economy collapses. That's what gives me hope.

people will probably pull out trying to cut their losses. and then it'll take years for a steady market to rise. it's just one big goldrush right now.

Sure.

> real estate bubble
> student loan bubble
> credit card bubble
> car loan bubble
> feds printing money
> congress raising debt ceiling
> wages have been stagnant
> baby boomers about to retire
> work force isn't enough to cover retirees

But wait. People are going to probably pull out of a crypto currency that can be purchased instantly and is the equivalent of gold?

Okay.

no

Whats a good wallet to get started with?
One that is not restricted to one device

Gold drops during recessions too. Because people lose their jobs, their investments, etc., and need cash to cover expenses. Crypto won't be any different. People may well trust it less depending on the cause of any economic downturn.

> lose their jobs, their investments, etc., and need cash to cover expenses

One of them is not like the other. If you need to sell your gold to "cover" your investment, you're doing it wrong. You should never be in debt in the first place. You want to be holding these assets in order to buy other's assets for cheap.

Its just like the standard whale game, they sell off to cause a panic sell off for that shitcoin, then they buy it back on discount from weakhanded fucks.

How do you do that? You hold something which retains as much value as it can so that you can buy the things which its value fluctuates.

>try to buy a bunch of coins on coinbase
>each transaction costs 1 fucking $:
>wanna buy 1$ worth of btc? 1$ fee
>wanna buy 200$ worth ? 1$ fee

outrageous

Who here has made a profit of a few hundred dollars or more trading with coinbase and has successfully cashed out with real money?

Basically im asking anybody able to get there real money back out once put in

How would you rate coinbase in general? Im thinking about setting up an account

Cashed out a few grand from them

The FUD about them is just that - FUD

They're expensive but fine

fucking set up a coinbase account last night
and now i am locked out of my bank account
anybody know why ???

wtf is going on

and what FUD mean ?

Leave now and go back to facebook. There are no more gains to be made from crypto.

shove a sharpie in your ass faggot