Btc's final pump and dump is over. it started crashing as soon as segwit activated. also...

btc's final pump and dump is over. it started crashing as soon as segwit activated. also, bch is more profitable to mine now and readjusts difficulty super fast, so btc will have network outages every 2 to 3 days for the rest of forever. with blockstream suing segwit2x over segwit patents, and lightning network charging subscription fees, the coin is dead.

meanwhile, eth gets metropolis next month and has working pos/sharding prototypes already built in python.

100m coin cap boys, anonymous transactions like monero, and more.

eth > btc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nzcGryAU1_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake#cite_note-Popov2016-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

o ya. 4 sure bud. lol

>C O P E

man these tiny well shaped asses in yoga pants really activates my gonads this added with my enhanced hormonal state I think i might snap one day and rape a girl public lads. what coins should i invest in so i can make some money in prison?

Depends on where you live. It's most likely in the US that you live in a state with an AoC of 16 or 17, so that should give you a shot at avoiding a statutory rape charge. With that in mind, the average convicted rapist appears to spend on average 5.4 years in prison. Now with a five year investment you could see some pretty great returns in established coins. BTC, ETH, XRP are all good long term investments imo. But there are also newer coins like IOTA and Monero that have a solid dev team, real world applications, and are gaining more and more clout every day. With a lower price on these, you could actually make a larger ROI by investing in these coins, but be sure to do more research before doing so.
While in prison, you won't have to worry about being tempted to panic sell and can continue HODLing until you get out. Not a bad idea.

I want to use her ass like a neck pillow

Ethercucks pls go

youtu.be/nzcGryAU1_M

Every time I see this pic I imagine the girl holding her ass like a bazooka fart cannon, getting ready to pull the trigger.

Does this guy also spread FUD about the C language when someone writes a program with a bug in it?

>have 30 bitcoins
>Still a 24 year old virgin
>my Poor younger brother is smashing pussy every week

iron-bar hands

That is one of funniest fucking images I've seen in a long time. Thanks, user!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

BTC is the only crypto that will still exist in 2027. All these altcoins people shill here are just p&d shit

goddamnit my sides

the noose is the right choice

tell him to hook you up with a roastie

Pro-tip: PoS, the big ETH update, was created by Serguei Popov and Sergey Ivancheglo. They have moved on to better technology called iota

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake#cite_note-Popov2016-1

ARK and NEO provide divided payouts with NEO your most guaranteed payout and ARK where you'll need to be one of the 51 active delegates forging to receive a payout. Luckily there is a biz_classic delegate with a solid community so you should be safe there for 5 years while in jail :)

l-lewd...

This image Triggers something primal in me and makes me forget about trading shit coins.

Why? Is there more to life than crypto?

You're not alone. The people on here have patrician taste in arses, not even joking. Absolutely gorgeous.

The reality, with 0 replies.