I bought into Ripple when it was $0.28, and now it's only $0.25. Am I fucked?

I bought into Ripple when it was $0.28, and now it's only $0.25. Am I fucked?

Without a doubt

yes

Jesus fucking Christ you're fine you plebian. Hold that shit till it continues to moon (it will in time).

What does "in time" mean? Several weeks? Months?

It will continue increasing in price slower than BTC inflation, leading you to increasing SAT losses but USD against.

ittl go to 31 or 32 if you waaaait long enough. it follows the same nigger pattern of al coins these days. 100 days down of losses 2 day of pumps. put your sell at .31 and itll go and then drop for weeks

I can't fucking stand this market. It all seems to go like this.
How the Hell am I supposed to anticipate this shit? Ripple was in the gutter for months and then BAM 40% gains in one day.
Sometimes I think I'll never board a moon mission.

Are people just panic selling right now?

Just remember: it's not a loss unless you sell.
HODLing is the only thing keeping myself from sticking my head in the oven

Fug, is this actually gonna fall below 5K?

I bought at 32 cents. Waiting for a least $1 per XRP.

Was the big countdown on twitter really just for some tweet in Japanese? Are Ripple devs this autistic playing with peoples money like this?

****There is a MASSIVE WHALE WALL at >7000

We're at 6500 people~!

yes, it is a loss, because your money is already gone, you fool

if you overpay for anything, you got fucked on that spot, no the spot in the distant future where you sell that good you overpaid for in the first place

Not making 500 USD in a single night.

Cucks.

breek zo je kanker tanden gast

ikr? today alone same deal, jumped back in the boat at 5600 and rode the rocket to sweet sweet profit

Keep holdin boys, in at $.25. We're taking this to $.50

>sluiten

lmao
you dutchfags and your hilarious language

you guys will shit $$ tonight when the news crush the normies

It means closing.

If you have enough budget and magin you can make hundereds off of 0,2601 to 0,2660 jumps.

I'm not counting on making any big gains, but well see.

>It means closing.

i know
sounds like sloot though
how can you talk to eath other and not just laugh your ass off all the time?

the normies are expecting ali pay and apple partnerships. it's already priced in. expect a drop if it doesn't reach that ridiculous news

Hehe, we get this from the English/Americans a lot.

Do you feel weird pronouncing surnames like Vandersloot or Vanderbilt? Those are both Dutch names.

Vandersloot = of the ditch
Vanderbilt = of the hill

It's a nice language tho, very practical. But don't worry, we pretty much all speak English and most are fluent.

>fluent
lol no, not really