Since it's basically guaranteed we'll all be billionaires, what do you plan to do with your money?

Since it's basically guaranteed we'll all be billionaires, what do you plan to do with your money?

It's not guaranteed.

Hookers and blow

Probably move to Italy or something and fuck 14 year olds legally

it'll feel good knowing I have more money than all the rich jews I went to high school with, who will be millionaires when their parents die.

Do as many drugs as possible while trying to live forever.

Going to put it all into DGB, the future of the global economy.

If I make at least 2 million from crypto, I'm unironically going to buy a lambo.

what should i buy to guarantee this? everything?

If everyone in crypto is a billionaire,then a billion can buy a loaf of bread.

>we'll all be billionaires
Not me can't figure out the basics of this crap.

Only if you hold dgb

how about you live for yourself you insecure beta

I bought ripple though

how about you suck my penis

Too bad you are a fag with no game

literal faggot

In reality you'll see just a handful of crypto-billionaires being minted from investments of less than a million. Most will cash out well before they even get close.

Quietly travel around the world and give out my money until it's gone

And peacefully kill myself while taking the highest dose of DMT anyone's ever taken

I'm going to go on a safari in Africa and hunt some wild animals.

If I actually unironically become a billionaire I'm buying the first SpaceX ticket off this shit rock. I'll literally going to moon.

>Become crypto millionaire
>All doors open up to you, everything becomes possible
>go on safari
>attacked by lions
>die

Stupid.

The intelligent billionaire would put 100% of their assets into DGB.

Try to convince my oneitis ex gf to give me another chance

she has loved someone else. she has cuddled with someone else. she has been heartbroken over someone else, missing them, wanting them back. it's all ogre user

Waste

Be happy for a week lording my god status over everyone then realize money doesn't fill the hole in my heart and become a recluse using my money to shield myself from the world