Norwegian identity is a social construct

>Norwegian identity is a social construct
>if you want an identity look in the mirror
>wagecucking is slavery
>Western civilization is bad
When did you realize Varg is left-wing post-modernist?

HE IS AN ETHNOTRIBALIST TRADITIONALIST, AND YOU ARE A MORON.

>shits out 6 children for sweet gibsmedats
>wont work
>thinks anybody should listen to a smelly autismo murderer

I'm thinking of flying to France top punch his fucking face in since I'm so sick of seeing it

Varg isn't well educated, but he has common sense and despite his autism he's pretty down to earth. For example he recognizes that language =/= race which is something that even university educated people fail to grasp.

THAT BARBARIAN IS NOT AUTISTIC; LEARN WHAT AUTISM IS, AND STOP MISUSING THE TERM "AUTISTIC" AS A PEJORATIVE.

>Varg threads on Veeky Forums
Unless we are talking about this history of black metal this is pretty irrelevant to the board
>Isn't well educated
He sure had a lot of time to read in prison

autism

he also looks like a nu male now that he is bald

Autism deserves mockery from superior neurotypicals.

butthurt cuck detected

Except that's true, white people have more sensitive skin that side in the Production of Vitamin D because they have evolved to live further away from the equator. This also means that because white people's skin is more sensitive to UV rays that increased sun exposure increases the likelihood of skin cancer. Why do you think Australians have such a problem with skin cancer there genius?

This dude

Australians are cancer even without the sun.

>It's buttmad christcuck posts thr same cherrpicked screen cap to make it seem like Varg got BTFO instead of Varg got bored and has better things to do than shoot the shit with everyone who posts at him
I mean that Christian rant about "muh not true Christianity" proves his point pretty hard t b h

>It's a bad thing to keep your daughter's marriages within your ethnicity
Wew, but he does have a point with Turks and Greeks being very similar

nigerian, have you seen regular turkmen? most turks look like pic related, except for the some living in thrace, istanbul, and izmir because of all the giaour girls and occasional converts they had. also because those areas have many immigrants from bosnia and albania and kurdistan

Tribal societies are all fine and good until your agricultural neighbour outmatches your population tenfold and invades.

this falls more into his historical and philosophical beliefs

>all brown eyed europeans have nigger genes
His ignorance would be excusable if he wasn't such an asshole wrapped up in his own head

>>if you want an identity look in the mirror

what if you're mixed race, a fish out of water, or look like another race?

Rude

cucks

ye

western civilisation IS bad. Without it we would've had no feminism no lgbt no moral relativism etc

Except he claims civilization is bad period.

>he recognizes that language =/= race
And yet he still thinks race holds some sort of value.

He's a khmer rouge

t. Autist

doesn't explain that retard bit about redheads having red melanin.

Nords are just Danish immigrants.

Sami are the real men of the north.

Rushton race theory is retarded but if you read the bell curve it does not say that it purely genetic

>education is good
Back to lebbit

He's right
>me
Tans slowly, evenly, pleasantly even on the most scolding days, mostly unprotected. Tan lasts long after initial tanning.
>my half sister (Italian father)
Can't spend more than an hour in the sun without getting her ears, shoulders, and so on burnt. Tan is short, sunburn is far more common.

Christianity works differently than any other popular religion, so yes there is a clear difference between an actual Christian and a fake. Get over it.

Civilization is bad, period.
>MUH CUM ON CENTS
Fuck off, idolator.

He's legit autistic i think, made a vid about how autism is actually a good thing and got defensive when i called him autistic.

there's no arguing with ignorant and arrogant people

yr jus ignant! *laughs arrogantly*

The guy unironically thinks europeans are neanderthals. Not that we descend from neanderthals, nope, we ARE neanderthals. I'll spare you his reasoning because it's so bad it's going to make your head hurt.
He also believes in reincarnation, that dark haired europeans should be sterilized, that the theory of evolution is wrong and a bunch of other idiotic things I can't even be bothered to list.

It is a good thing, it means you aren't privy to the schizophrenia that represents the norm for most people, who believe one thing and act in completely inconsistent way.

>evolution is correct becuz muh bombardment of memes
Fuck off, redditor.

>I'm not going to give him the benefit of the doubt, im just going to take everything he says at face value and take it literally like a moron who cant understand nuance.

The modern mind in full display.

so wait, mixing with an italian will make your offspring less good at tanning?

Evolution is correct because alleles change in a population through time, that's what evolution is.
>GUYS WE'RE NEANDERTHALS
>that's wrong and really stupid
>A BIT MORE NUANCE PLEASE
He's a moron, and he's factually wrong about almost anything he talks about.

No, like everything varg says, that's completely retarded giving that italians on average are around a 3 on fitzpatrick scale, which means burns are far less likely among italians than among scandinavians.

Explain why my very dark sister burns like a marshmallow while I'm a damn ghost but take weeks of constant exposure to even reach standard melanin levels.

Nope, nothing changes. Stop memeing yourself, ideologue.

So the concept of race was just pulled out someones ass?

Why would someone create such a concept if it had no basis in reality?

Why does such a false concept have so much predictive power when it comes to criminality and income despite living in a society that attempts to be as unbiased as possible?

If other races need opportunities and resources to catch up, how many years will it take them to achieve this?

Of course, theres no definitive answer to this because it conveniently gives minorities a blank check which can be renewed with every passing generation with no end.

It is *possible* to mix everyone back up into a monorace with enough social engineering over thousands of years but if comes at the cost of the very race that made the excess of resources that makes such an equalizing endeavor possible then it wont last in the long run and your social engineering experiment will be a failure.

Equality is socially engineered, not inequality.

>explain something without any data on anything that is happening
I love how people think their vague anecdotes somehow disprove empirically sound statements.
It could be for a number of reasons: a) she stays longer in the sun than you b) she sunbathes at different times c) she uses tanning oils
Also, taking weeks of constant exposure to reach standard melanin levels is the point. When you get a burn, the redness isn't melanin.

Dude that's a really bad troll.

>Why would someone create such a concept if it had no basis in reality?
>Why does such a false concept have so much predictive power when it comes to criminality and income despite living in a society that attempts to be as unbiased as possible?

the same could be said about religion

>empirically
No kiddo, my anecdote is empirical. Your 'muh PSY ANTS' is not empirical, it is rationalist horsepiss.

My sister does not tan or use oils, we have gone walking before, and after an hour she has clear burns while I'm without a mark. This is an actual empirically sound statement, your rationalist propaganda is not.
>anything I dont like is le troll meme!

HAHAHAHAHAHA TOTALLY FUCKING EPIC DUDE XDDDDDD FUCK GOD LMAO

>muh 'PSY ANTS'
>fitzpatrick scale is rationalist propaganda
user, are you insane?

No, are you? Rationalist propaganda tends to do that.

Many religions (specifically Pagan) have ideals that are metaphorical representations of observable reality.

Religion is not a purely abstract platonic ideal unless you're referring to the Abraham and some other monist religions.

Answer me this, where does "equality" exist in reality? As far as i know, existence is a state of flux which is always changing and can never be static. Equality implies a lack of change in humans, it goes against the concept of evolution.

Abrahamic religions are not Platonist, you dope.

I'm not even sure what "rationalist propaganda" is given that I'm not nor have I ever been a rationalist, in fact I fucking hate decartes. If you think fitzpatrick scale is "rationalist" "propaganda" I've no idea what to tell you, aside from, I don't know, study a tiny bit of dermatology. And maybe a couple of books on empiricism and philosophy of science so you can learn the difference between anecdotes and data.

You are a rationalist.
I've read more than you, tool. You dislike this because you cannot dismiss me. Anecdotes ARE empirical reality to any empiricist worth their salt. No processing of experience is valid, even the reporting and reflection upon experience is a minor perversion.
>just study dermatology bro xdddDDD
Why would I take a meme seriously? You think simply because something is written, that it is valid? Tool! Rationalist!

equality is the cornerstone of any well regulated justice system

They all believe in a perfect heaven and imperfect world?

Why? How? Why do you define regulations?
Wrong, that is an absolute misunderstanding of both Platonism and Abrahamics.

That's gnostic nonsense.

>You are a rationalist.
I'm not. I'm pretty sure I know myself better than you do.
>You dislike this because you cannot dismiss me
I don't "dislike" this, I find you to write in ways that are very common among people with thought disorders.
>Why would I take a meme seriously?
Dermatology is a meme?

I didn't ask if it can be socially engineered but where does it exist in nature, without any intervention from humans?

If equality is dependent upon human constructs then it equality is a social construct and you should apply the same scrutiny as you do race.

Was there a period in human history where equality existed without human intervention and then suddenly the social construct of race disrupted this?

If both race and equality are constructs then your preference for equality is arbitrary since they are both constructs.

>U DONT NO MY STORY
You sound like a teenage girl.
>I don't "dislike" this, I find you to write in ways that are very common among people with thought disorders.
'thought disorders' are a meme made up by rationalists to justify their systematic murder and oppression.

No, you don't know my mind. We've never met, we've never talked about anything related to philosophy so it's pretty safe to assume you don't know about my stance on rationalism. As I've already said to you, I'm not a rationalist, I don't agree with rationalists on pretty much anything. What definition of rationalist are you even using?
Please do answer me, is dermatology a meme?

U DNT NO ME MIND
You are a rationalist because you promote their propaganda.

What exactly is being misunderstood?

Heaven can be interpreted as the world of ideal forms which are perfect.

Earth can be interpreted as the world of real forms which are imperfect.

This view doesnt seem inconsistent with what was described in the Phaedo, so what exactly is the problem?

Take your pills user, don't listen to the voices in your head.

I don't, because I'm not a rationalist. You are rationalist, the type that thinks that thinking really hard about something will somehow 'unveil' it.

That's not Platonism or Christianity. What that is, is American university education.

Lmao, mental disorder confirmed.

Ah, so the reason why i misunderstood my reading of the Phaedo is because im American?

False dichotomy, How it is postmodernism?

t. STEMsperg
It cannot be helped.

There's a meme in society of some kind of entrepreneurial post-capitalist industrial-scientific "productivity" thing, and they are expressing the meme because they are demi-conscious memebuoys floating on a slurry sea of currents you can only see if you zoom out
It's exhausting even trying to give an answer to this question. You need to like phenomenologically bracket every single word and write a book explaining that they aren't even people. They aren't even conscious. They aren't even having "opinions". STEM people are like robots with human skin stretched over them. To say "they are dismissive of the humanities" is implicitly to admit I think there's a "they". STEM people don't even fucking exist. They are a statistical gaseous nebula of random particles wafting across continents and periodically expressing junk they picked up along the way. Why would you even talk to them?
Talking to a STEMfag is literally like being some kind of Buddha, ascending reality, then coming back down and talking to bees who were dudes in past lives. I'm sure these bee niggas can be saved or whatever, but let's just wait until they're back in human form. Don't walk around going "BEES, STOP BUZZING, PUT DOWN THAT POLLEN, LISTEN TO ME ABOUT HOW EVERY CONCEPTUAL CATEGORY YOU HAVE FOR EVEN THINKING OF THINGS WAS SHAPED FOR YOU BY AN UNCONSCIOUS SLUDGE OF MEMETIC POLYALLOY THAT FLOWS IN PREDICTABLE CURRENTS FROM YEAR TO YEAR THROUGH THE HIVE IN WHICH YOU WERE CONCEIVED"

>Someone attempts to pin me on something
>2DEEP4U Ameridumb

>pin me
This is what Americans actually think.

(((((((((Consiescious)) was the mistake
You invest so much in it, don't you? It's what elevates you above the beasts of the field, it's what makes you special. Homo sapiens, you call yourself. Wise Man. Do you even know what it is, this consciousness you cite in your own exaltation? Do you even know what it's for?

Maybe you think it gives you free will. Maybe you've forgotten that sleepwalkers converse, drive vehicles, commit crimes and clean up afterwards, unconscious the whole time. Maybe nobody's told you that even waking souls are only slaves in denial.

Make a conscious choice. Decide to move your index finger. Too late! The electricity's already halfway down your arm. Your body began to act a full half-second before your conscious self 'chose' to, for the self chose nothing; something else set your body in motion, sent an executive summary—almost an afterthought— to the homunculus behind your eyes. That little man, that arrogant subroutine that thinks of itself as the person, mistakes correlation for causality: it reads the summary and it sees the hand move, and it thinks that one drove the other.

But it's not in charge. You're not in charge. If free will even exists, it doesn't share living space with the likes of you.

Insight, then. Wisdom. The quest for knowledge, the derivation of theorems, science and technology and all those exclusively human pursuits that must surely rest on a conscious foundation. Maybe that's what sentience would be for— if scientific breakthroughs didn't spring fully-formed from the subconscious mind, manifest themselves in dreams, as full-blown insights after a deep night's sleep. It's the most basic rule of the stymied researcher: stop thinking about the problem. Do something else. It will come to you if you just stop being conscious of it.

X is true
>No its not
Why isn't X true?
>It just isn't you moron you wouldent understand
Well i did the reading myself, what exactly did i mistunderstand?
>2DEEP4U
You should take responsibility for your criticisms
>2DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP444444444UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Every concert pianist knows that the surest way to ruin a performance is to be aware of what the fingers are doing. Every dancer and acrobat knows enough to let the mind go, let the body run itself. Every driver of any manual vehicle arrives at destinations with no recollection of the stops and turns and roads traveled in getting there. You are all sleepwalkers, whether climbing creative peaks or slogging through some mundane routine for the thousandth time. You are all sleepwalkers.

Don't even try to talk about the learning curve. Don't bother citing the months of deliberate practice that precede the unconscious performance, or the years of study and experiment leading up to the gift-wrapped Eureka moment. So what if your lessons are all learned consciously? Do you think that proves there's no other way? Heuristic software's been learning from experience for over a hundred years. Machines master chess, cars learn to drive themselves, statistical programs face problems and design the experiments to solve them and you think that the only path to learning leads through sentience? You're Stone-age nomads, eking out some marginal existence on the veldt—denying even the possibility of agriculture, because hunting and gathering was good enough for your parents.

Do you want to know what consciousness is for? Do you want to know the only real purpose it serves? Training wheels. You can't see both aspects of the Necker Cube at once, so it lets you focus on one and dismiss the other. That's a pretty half-assed way to parse reality. You're always better off looking at more than one side of anything. Go on, try. Defocus. It's the next logical step.

Oh, but you can't. There's something in the way.

And it's fighting back.

Evolution has no foresight. Complex machinery develops its own agendas. Brains—cheat. Feedback loops evolve to promote stable heartbeats and then stumble upon the temptation of rhythm and music. The rush evoked by fractal imagery, the algorithms used for habitat selection, metastasize into art. Thrills that once had to be earned in increments of fitness can now be had from pointless introspection. Aesthetics rise unbidden from a trillion dopamine receptors, and the system moves beyond modeling the organism. It begins to model the very process of modeling. It consumes ever-more computational resources, bogs itself down with endless recursion and irrelevant simulations. Like the parasitic DNA that accretes in every natural genome, it persists and proliferates and produces nothing but itself. Metaprocesses bloom like cancer, and awaken, and call themselves I.

The system weakens, slows. It takes so much longer now to perceive—to assess the input, mull it over, decide in the manner of cognitive beings. But when the flash flood crosses your path, when the lion leaps at you from the grasses, advanced self-awareness is an unaffordable indulgence. The brain stem does its best. It sees the danger, hijacks the body, reacts a hundred times faster than that fat old man sitting in the CEO's office upstairs; but every generation it gets harder to work around this— this creaking neurological bureaucracy.

I wastes energy and processing power, self-obsesses to the point of psychosis. Scramblers have no need of it, scramblers are more parsimonious. With simpler biochemistries, with smaller brains—deprived of tools, of their ship, even of parts of their own metabolism—they think rings around you. They hide their language in plain sight, even when you know what they're saying. They turn your own cognition against itself. They travel between the stars. This is what intelligence can do, unhampered by self-awareness.

You didn't red, Frogposter. Back to /r/eddit.

Blindsight was pretty shit, all things considered.

I know that your deconstruction of consciousness is a conscious effort to appear superior to others.

The most arrogant people in my experience are those that often attempt to make themselves appear humble.

You didnt address his argument you fucking underage edgelord

>Evolution has no foresight

If humans were created without foresight, then by extension whatever they create through social engineering has no foresight either, antbrain.

You pointed it, to feel superior to me, because your hard-coded algorithms had forced you to do so.

>If hydrogen and oxygen atoms aren't wet, then whatever you might build with hydrogen and oxygen can't be wet either!
t. moron

Of course, i also eat, shit, and sleep because im "forced" to, are you going to deconstruct that too?

Existence is a constant war against chaos.

No, this is actually true.

Bad analogy, a lack of foresight does not imply whatever example you attempted to pull out of your ass there.

“Those who talk too much about race no longer have it in them.”

—Oswald Spengler

He's not really wrong, you know

>south wales is black
>WE WUZ SHEEPFUCKERS N SHIIIIET