Paying .01 BTC to the first person to post their address with a simple...

Paying .01 BTC to the first person to post their address with a simple, bulletted or numbered step-by-step guide on how to exchange BTC to for ETH, send it to an ETH wallet and use that ETH wallet to buy into ICOs

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereum.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

42 Main Ave, Westport, CT, 06880
¤ buy btc
¤ send it to polo
¤ trade it for eth
¤ send it to eth wallet
¤ send eth to the verified ico address

ill take the money now thank youuuuuu

>42 Main Ave, Westport, CT, 06880

your BTC address I mean...

what is a good eth wallet

12Fzw2nWjSTuLAwgC5Yof2GfFqzmz3uB9U

Google

>r eth
>¤ send it to eth wallet
>¤ send eth to the verified ico address
14KRqmyfwhjgMEuyjoyndxcFztT4GbmTxH

myetherwallet

Myetherwallet
Remember to check the gas limit on the ICO website. It is usually 21000

But its browser based? Seems unsecure. And their UI is cluttered as fuck.

What do you think about Exodus?

use shapeshifter to convert any coin directly into eth. then just transfer eth into whatever exchange sells the shitcoins you want

18TEQFTu7k2qcY2YAND76HVTTvVy7GjsPi

Being this dumb

They don't store your wallet. They reflect your transactions through their blockchain storage

you can download a native wallet, if browser is not for you
ethereum.org/

Okay, so ETH wallets work like bitcoin, then? Like all you need is a private and public key and you can then access your wallet from any wallet service/software?

- Make an account on bittrex.com

- Log in, go to wallets at the top. Search for BTC and press the + to deposit. Send your BTC there.

-Click on Bitcoin markets and search for ETH. Scroll down to 'Asks' and press the blue button on the left on the highest ask to immediately market buy ETH

-Go to myetherwallet.com, follow the instructions to create a new wallet. save the private key and the json file to access your wallet.

-Go back to bittrex, go to wallets, press the - on Ethereum and send to your new ethereum wallet. The address starts with 0x and you should see it on the right after you create your wallet.

-You can access your wallet in the future by going to myetherwallet.com, at the top click send ether &tokens and import your private key(you should've saved this when you made the wallet).

-Then you just get the ICO address and send the ETH there.

My BTC address:
1FkTMPGu8rQERunW7MfiSL5pJyjxduj4h5

>1B4ax3ubUnTB9HeZVjs6zBJhmkaNrxU3fA

In order to invest in ICOs, you need an Ethereum wallet that let's you interact with smart contracts (so that you can transfer your tokens). There are a few good choices:
* MyEtherWallet, or "MEW" (make sure you use the right domain, not a phishing site) is web-based, and requires no downloads
* Parity is a command-line tool/client that runs in your web browser, it is for advanced bizbros but is *super functional* and runs an Ethereum node for you.

Sign up for {myetherwallet.com} and create a new address, with your complicated password. Download the keystore file to your computer; when you return to the website, you will upload this file. Store it on a USB drive for safe keeping.

Now, we're going to load your MEW account with Ether. In order to get Ether, you need to trade for it, using your BTC. Sign up for any exchange (literally, any safe one will do), preferably with low fees. If you're already on Coinbase, use GDAX; it has 0 (yes 0) fees. Put in a limit buy order on ETH/BTC market, at like .1% below where we're currently trading, say .068 BTC. Once it's filled, send your ETH, using the Withdraw function, to your MEW address.

Ok, now it's ICO time! Research projects. Each ICO has its own investment parameters; some use Civic, some have you send to a smart contract, some have you send to an address. Log into your MEW account, and comply with the ICO investment parameters precisely; most have instructions on how to participate with MEW.

You live in a banana republic? XDDD

Okay yeah that's cool and everything but when you send money to the ICO how do they know what address to send your shitcoins back to?

>paying people to teach you how to invest into a russian scam
you'll never make it OP

12Fzw2nWjSTuLAwgC5Yof2GfFqzmz3uB9U
14KRqmyfwhjgMEuyjoyndxcFztT4GbmTxH
18TEQFTu7k2qcY2YAND76HVTTvVy7GjsPi
1FkTMPGu8rQERunW7MfiSL5pJyjxduj4h5

I don't trust you...send money to these wallets first and then I will answer your questions

Yes

Wtf this is literally the town I live in rn, first time I've seen it online. When did you graduate user??

Except that ain't a real address.

So did I even need to download metamask when I created a mew wallet