Deposited a few eth on bittrex its been 7 hours hundreds of confirmations bittrex still wont show my eth not even on...

Deposited a few eth on bittrex its been 7 hours hundreds of confirmations bittrex still wont show my eth not even on pending deposit
WHATS FUCKING HAPPENING

Did you use coinbase?

if you used coinbase youre cucked and lost it all

Yep i used coinbase and coinbase confirmed it the eth was sent after 20 min why is coinbase the problem?

you sure you sent it to the right wallet m8

I checked 10 times for every single digit the key is right

you fell for the sneaky crypto jew.

The tx appears on etherscan?

your key could of been right
but did you do ETC or ETH?

Had this happen with $50 of FCT earlier today :/

Just to be safe i always use changelly either from btc to eth or vice versa

Did you click BTC-ETH wallet by some random chance?

Sorry user..

yes it does
ETH im not that retarded
i dont remeber what if i did ?

How much ether? Bittrex has a minimum balance of like 0.1 else it wont show.

Send from cb to whatever wallet you use to store your eth and btc long term (you do have a cold storage right?) then to bittrex from wallet

2 ETH
i have but i wanted to avoid fees now i regret it

If you go to your coinbase ETH wallet and click the transaction and then 'view transaction' what does it say on etherscan?
If you copy your ether address from bittrex and search it on etherscan, does the transaction show up?

Who here has made a profit of a few hundred dollars or more trading with coinbase and has successfully cashed out with real money?

Basically im asking anybody able to get there real money back out once put in...

i did and yes the transaction shows up on etherscan if i copy paste the eth adress from bittrex and coinbase , hope is a matter of time i already sent the ticket to bittrex it0s been 12 hours and 2000 confirmations so far

Hope it works out in the end
Keep us posted

Then at least you didn't fuck up and do a crosschain transfer and you have a way to prove it, so it must be a bittrex error. Good luck.

fucking set up a coinbase account last night
and now i am locked out of my bank account
anybody know why ???

wtf is going on

i sent eth from coinbase to bittrex last week and it took over 12 hours to appear in my wallet

Wow, such amazing technology. Such improvement over traditional wire transfers.

Your bank may not like you dealing crypto brokers. Talk to your bank

you have to buy iota if you want amazing technology user.