Veeky Forums, why did blacks and Jews get so interested in jazz?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee
nytimes.com/2007/09/06/books/06grim.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dov_S._Zakheim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Wolfowitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliot_Cohen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Abrams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kristol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Lieberman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Perle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Boot
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_musical_genres_of_the_African_diaspora
youtube.com/watch?v=_9PM_4K86iU
youtube.com/watch?v=mrbBwQ4LbqA
youtube.com/watch?v=zzlenkESktY
youtube.com/watch?v=uhcrRuTsPFI
youtube.com/watch?v=V_JimSuysoE
youtube.com/watch?v=G5A4SRmtHa4
youtube.com/watch?v=s9kkohRJQC8
youtube.com/watch?v=5E6dhN5WCYo
youtube.com/watch?v=xDvAEeQzvzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i5tJlXCZBes
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvkd-gQpoA0
youtube.com/watch?v=evZZiRbP_K8
youtube.com/watch?v=jdJzm71Ygm4
youtube.com/watch?v=rJcKxlKsAy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They like shitty music.

Blacks invented it, just as they did every genre of American music.
Jews profited from it, just as they did every genre of American music.

What is with this shoehorning DA JOOZ into everything

I'm not a /pol/tard spouting conspiracies. It's just undeniable that a large percentage of the jazz scene was and is comprised of blacks and Jews.

>google it
>its true

learn something every day

theyre always a scapegoat for everything from the bubonic plague to jazz music, but my hypothesis on this website's brand of anti semitism is that a lot of the people on this website have no real identity or God, so they turn to nationalism/nazism or some other extreme ideology because they see other groups like evangellicals or jews and are either turned off by their way of life (as in evangellicals case) or become jealous at cultures like the latter since jews have an identity and a god (the religious ones)

it's no surprise that a lot of people on /pol/ have considered jewish conversion themselves, i've seen several threads about it. in america's case, if /pol/ got rid of minority cultures, than all that would be left in america would be evangellicals, and that would make their identity problem a lot worse

>everytime someone mentions the jews it has to be out of identity crisis/mental illness/virginity/being a loser etc
>it can't be that the jews are actually responsible for many bad things, nope

I don't blame Jews for anything and am not a /pol/ user. I actually am a Judeophile, if anything. I'm just curious as to why, historically, blacks and Jews have had so much influence on and interest in jazz.

Well let's talk about bad things Jews did then. Priove they're the scourge of the earth.

Listen to some John Zorn

Might like it m8

It wasn't just blacks and jews. It was everyone in the jazz age.

There were/are far more whites into it, even if there are numerous big jew names. I call tell this is another DA JOOS conspiracy thread, but this is just such a ridiculous claim to make.

natural result of it coming out of inner city areas if i had to guess

Not that user, but denying that they, as in rich Zionist Jews, have a huge influence on American foreign policy is willful delusion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee

nytimes.com/2007/09/06/books/06grim.html

Well, I meant a more historical context. Like in Rome or the middle ages. But whatever.

By virtue of whites having a larger population, of course there are more whites into jazz than Jews, but Jews have so much influence on jazz. Also, why can't I post anything about Jews without neing called a conspiracist /pol/tard? Will you call me anti-Semitic for posting a thread about Jesus too?

Jews have a disproportionate presence in the American elite but are still outnumbered by the real villains: rich WASP Republicans. The Rockefellers and Bushes have caused far more evil than any Goldstein ever could.

Wasps are just the puppets, look at the people that served in Bush's and if he won McCain's administration.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dov_S._Zakheim

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Wolfowitz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliot_Cohen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Abrams

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kristol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Lieberman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Perle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Boot

etc. WASP Neocons/Neoliberals are the public face, prominent zionists are in the commities and are the financial backers like Sheldon Adelson and George Soros. There's a reason why Obama was the only president in recent memory to tell bibi to suck a dick and fail to use a veto to stop the passing of a resolution denouncing Israel at the UN.

Because jazz has similarities with Middle Eastern, Eastern European, Spanish music, as does klezmer.

Because it's a debased and primitive musical genre.

You do realize black people have made every new genre since the 1920's onward right>

why do we have to discuss this.

Why do Nat Socs hate Jazz again?

Is it really an ethnic thing?

>who is George Gershwin
>who is Willie Smith
>who is Teddy Charles
>who is Lee Konitz
>who is Benny Goodman
>who is Herbie Mann
>who is Buddy Rich
>who is Artie Shaw
>who is John Zorn

You are thinking of Rap music, that's the one where they were all the managers. Jews are pretty nice when it comes to composing Jazz Music.

>reddit spacing
Get the fuck out of here and never come back.

>/pol/'s favorite president is the actual nigger

?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_musical_genres_of_the_African_diaspora

Well, not every genre, but they ones they didn't invent had their influence in it (looking 1st you country).

>1st
*at

Because in the US Blacks took their spiritual music and modernized it making jazz. Jews in Europe and Jewish immigrants to the US also did the same with their Klemzer music (see Weill and Gershwin).

>I actually am a Judeophile

Philosemites are worse than antisemites.

All new genres absolutely suck.

Define "new". Also, what music do you listen to?

Pop music sucks. Also I'm not that first racist guy. I just hate pop music very much. Scott Joplin is cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=_9PM_4K86iU

>i base my world view on propaganda posters
meme brain

The Nazis (as in, the OG Nazis) were big believers in Whig History, and thought that, for the German race, at least, the Nazi Party and its values were the "end of history" (or at least SHOULD be the end). As Jazz was not an "approved" form of music, it was definitionally degenerate.

Source? Your claims only hold true for corporate and some other elite I can't remember. In media, art, academia, and finance, at least, Jews are overrepresented.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrbBwQ4LbqA

Political influence too (for Jews)

youtube.com/watch?v=zzlenkESktY

youtube.com/watch?v=uhcrRuTsPFI

youtube.com/watch?v=V_JimSuysoE

youtube.com/watch?v=G5A4SRmtHa4

Jazz was the Hip Hop of its day: A loose, free form music that relied heavily upon improvisation. It broke norms, but just musically but culturally as well. It was a form of music that blacks could excel in regardless of the general opinion of society. That's why blacks loved Jazz.

Jews loved it because it was seen as dangerous and culturally corrosive and they're all about that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9kkohRJQC8

youtube.com/watch?v=5E6dhN5WCYo

youtube.com/watch?v=xDvAEeQzvzQ

This is the one thing Jews did right.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5tJlXCZBes

youtube.com/watch?v=Kvkd-gQpoA0

youtube.com/watch?v=evZZiRbP_K8

youtube.com/watch?v=jdJzm71Ygm4

youtube.com/watch?v=rJcKxlKsAy4