First Safavid

>First Safavid
>Ginger
Explain this

What's a good resource to find what real ethnicities/races look like historically?

Also why does Timmy look like a nigger

his maternal line was descendent from a princess of komnenoi dynasty of Trebizond. hence the reddish brown color

If you give me some minutes I'm gonna post a few screencaps of the book of the Cambridge History of Iran that deals with Timurids and Safavids. It will not directly awnser your question but might shed some light and everyone can learn a little. Don't expect anything related to haplogroup maps and conspiracy theories though.

Before anything else I'll just mention that Ismail's ethnic background was extremely mixed.

Shah Ismail was ethnically mixed, Pontic Greek, K*rd and Turk/Turkmen.

pls do

I'm on it, I'm having more difficulties than I expected finding the exact page and for now I only have this (which is not much). Basically what the other dudes say is correct.

For the time being have this page confirming what says. Uzun Hasan of the Aq Quyunlu is Ismail's maternal grandfather.

The great philosopher-scientist of our era explains that red hair is due to admixture of whites with Africans (!).

>The great philosopher-scientist of our era
That being Varg Vikernes.

Wait, so like the Byzantine Komnemnos?

The """empire""" of Trebizond was a state formed after the 4th crusade. It survived more than the "real" paleologos state that controlled Constantinople, considered an usurper state by the rulers of Trebizond who descended from members of the Komnenos (yes the byzantine ones) who profited from the 4th crusade to take over the city from the Angelos dynasty (which in turn had usurped the Komnenos from the empire).

a lot of yemenis have red hair
and a lot of central asians (like genghis khan) have red hair and light eyes
this isn't surprising

WE

I find it fascinating that a Safavid could be related to the Komnenos in any way, but then again the way ruling classes work its not that all surprising.
The Komnenos formed a rump state of sorts and then returned to the Byzantine throne at some point didn't they?

aren't most of the ottoman rulers pretty white looking because the sultan would basically only fuck ukranians and circassians and shit? so did they gradually get more and more whiter?

While I don't know about marriage customs with the Ottomans, a lot of the Sultans do look rather white or European in portraits.

As far as I know the ones in Trebizond are only Komnenos after being dethroned from the throne of Byzantium by the Angelos. The Laskaris founded the empire of Nicaea and the Palaiologos who usurped them destroyed the Latin Empire and retook Constantinople. I don't know if the Laskaris or the Palaiologos were related to the Komnenos in any way.

The osmanli family still exists and they look like this. So yes.

What I've read is more or less from wikipedia, but the sultan fucked a lot of concubines and it seemed that most of them were from the Caucasus or elsewhere in eastern europe. I don't know how succession worked exactly--such as which concubine became favored and which son became the heir, but from what I've seen it's often from european women. Not exactly sure what the reasoning behind that is

I think there were even women who more or less did a lot of legitimate ruling in their sons' stead even though they were basically slave women from europe kidnapped when they were teens. Turks are fucking weird

Oh my god. It's just like that one comic that starts with "mehmed my son"

>aren't most of the ottoman rulers pretty white
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no most look like shitskin
read a fucking book wh*Te subhuman
those are british

So the Byzantines WERE'NT the Roman Empire?

Middle easterners are actually a lot whiter than popular belief pictures them. The only true "brown people" as they are called by Americans are Berbers and south Bedouins.

Are you actually retarded?
Yes you are retarded.

You were just on /pol/ saying the same thing Turknigger

>he just said something that contradicts with hollywood which i grew up with my whole life and i hate change because i have autism and im gonna sperg out now

Because they are you stupid wh*Te son of a whore
Are you actually retarded why are you even trying to paint us as wh*Te? Do you have some kind of a brain defect?
I'm from Middle East you retarded faggot
you're retarded. period.

What? The roman empire wasn't a dynasty.

Oh shit it's that faggot obsessed with saying "(F)ersian", abandon thread.

I know one of the descendants is a comedian who looks pretty white. I think he's half english tho.

why are shitskins so hotheaded?
>inb4 why are wh*Te (why the capital T?) son of whores X