Last weekend I started a portfolio on Nova Exchange with a initial investment of 900 DOGE...

last weekend I started a portfolio on Nova Exchange with a initial investment of 900 DOGE. It's thursday now and this is my total estimated value. This is a mistake right? Did I really just make 40k in 3 days? This is more than I have made so far this year and last year combined.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S2899835
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck were you doing? Buying E$PER$ on yobit and selling on Nova or some shit?

troll orders on Nova

troll orders? please elaborate, i wanna make bank too

My guess is he bought some BitBeans or something, and placed the sell order at 10x its worth, then some guy was retarded enough to typo and bought his order.

2 part system

Making Troll Orders:

make an extortive buy order or sell order for a profit. Go to the trade section and make an order that doesn't fill immediately and takes the place of the top order in the book. wait. noob goes to trade, doesn't type price and hit trade. profit.

Fill Troll Orders:

look at order-books of good currencies for troll orders. An example of this would be a huge low cost sell order that is obviously a whale trying to drive the price of a profitable currency. You buy a small part of this.

that's all i did.

doesn't make any sense user

TLDR I made 40k off of cyberbullying

Delet this

the whales are selling to themselves to control prices and profits.. so many small coins with 1sat buy orders at 500+ BTC volume. its money laundering... nobody but a whale has enough capitol to place or fill such a large order

and how is selling into their walls generating profit for you?

How exactly do you get your order to the top of the book? Doesn't the book just show the best value trades?

the wall only lasts until they buy the whole wall and flip the currency. When it flips you have part of their wall.

right. so you find an order book with a ridiculous offer- like you look at it an go "pffffffft" kinda offer. Who would buy such an outrageous order? And then you top that order. just barely and by more that one or two satoshi so the sucker who would fall for this kind of thing thinks he's getting a comparative deal to the rest of the order book. Small quantities work because it looks like a legit larger inexpensive order has been partially filled. you're the top of the shitpile now.

what site are you using?
what coins have you targeted so far?
how did you get the initial investment on the shitcoin?

quit larping fag

I'm on novaexchange. not gonna reveal my coin targets for obvious reasons, you can do your own work. My initial investment came from last weekend when I spent close to 10 hours claiming DOGE at a slave wage from faucets so I feel no remorse for my victims.

ain't a larp ya h8t0r

What's a good faucet site?

Can you run more than one?

I can give you three that pays off (wich tends to be the definition of "good" faucet nowaday)
But I'm pretty sur Veeky Forums policy will prevent that and ban me

coinpot and its affiliate sites generate small amounts of BTC LTC and DOGE over time and offer a slightly fair exchange service in their micro wallet. Run on multiple computers with referral bonuses from multiple accounts and fed into one wallet this was able to get me a little over 900 in about 10 hours.

900 DOGE*

That's what I'm using too.
900 doge in 10h is very high tho.
How did you manage this ?

multiple computers, running all sites, converting all claims from the entire period into DOGE and feeding it into one wallet. I had to make quite a few fake emails and crytonator accounts.

Ho, obviously.
Yes, if you do like this, I understand.

I tend to keep DOGE to top other wallets when I want to withdrawal.
But I'm using only one account of each.

the referral bonuses can make a huge difference. and it only need a fresh email and IP address to credit your main account with the bonus. You could make a new email and coinpot account on 5 different computers and get 5% more on your main in addition to a varying percentage of the claims from your zombie accounts. Another good reason to go to the public library ;)

>over 900 in about 10 hours

that's not even $2...

Yes, I do understand.
I was at 40% loyality bonus and miws a day (no internet one week-end).
Since then, I don't pay too much attetion anymore to faucet.

But the bonus was sweet ass, granted.

It is because nova calculaties everything as btc. But the majority of the coins you bought cannot be sold for btc.

For example you bought 1 billion mice coins it gets calculated as 10 btc. Since there are 100m sats in a btc. But you will never be able to sell these coins for btc.

Cheers user.

Could you clarify the last bit a bit though? Do you mean you make multiple small orders that are just a tad lower than the higher price that was listed by someone else? Post your address, if this works I'll donate 0.123. BTC.

Exactly Quasi, that's the gist of what I did. if you really want to donate my BTC is 1D9JqimtjqwxaBeeXzvuR4gLgz8BKP9MVa but I must advise you that giving money is counterintuitive towards your goal of making it rich.

Godspeed and Good Luck

The pic I started this thread with is from another site coinhill.com that evaluates coin pricing. The novaexhange value is different and I understand it reflects some coins as 1 sat value even if there is no BTC market.

So if I see someone selling something for a ridiculously high price, I should buy some just slightly below it? What?

if the top order is a ridiculous sell order and you top it and become the new top order you can overcharge people while looking like a deal..

Well you would need over 20 million doge coins to have 10 btc, if you went from 900 to 20m in 3 days you are pro.

Yeah but you have to buy first to do that.

So it sounds like all you're really doing is finding coins on Nova with huge spreads and then just trying to keep your orders in the middle of the spreads. The downside to that is you could end up with a coin that nobody wants to buy, at all.

I couldn't believe it either. That's why I went to the second site for an alternate evaluation.

that's the risk of any investment in cryptocurrency isn't it? that nobody with want your currency?

The way you've phrased it above is rather confusing though so I just wanted to be sure.

You're just playing the spread basically. Keeping your buy orders at the top of the book and your sell orders at the top as well but the spreads on nova are huge. Ok now this is making more sense.

Tons and tons of bots do exactly this I think.

Go to the coin you bought and tell us the sell wall for btc. With the mousecoin example you might have sell wall of 800 btc at 1 sat. This therefore is not really worth 10 btc. Since it will never sell.

Yes I noted patterns conducive of bot order placing (orders of similar size increasing or decreasing by single satoshis) and tried to take advantage of this when ever I saw an opportunity. I try to play this game with eyes wide open.

This is for you, missclick mobile.

this is exactly what BNB devs do. i refer to it as "sniping". during a bull run they will frequently sell at a way lower price than the going rate so the displayed last trade gets knocked down. usually they don't even change the number to make it look realistic.

I'm operating under the assumption that the large sell walls are whales waiting to sell to themselves for profit. Without this assumption your devils advocacy has merit and my shitfolio is a bunch of trash. do you feel validated now VfAA7veE? I'm not going to reveal any info about my coin targets sorry. Thank you for taking an interest in my thread.

That is why i carefully worded myself. Lets say you buy micecoin for esp2 for 0.00001000. This would mean you get 100k mousecoins for 1 ESP. Nova andere many other calculators would country this as 0.001 bitcoin. Not bad for only spending 5 sat on a esp2 (over 10k return). But here is the catch the sell wall is 700 btc for 1 sat with low buy orders of dumb people. Meaning it will never sell. Not trying to crush dreams, just be realistic.

think about it

>why would someone purchase such a large quantity of this coin at such a low value?

>why oh why would someone take the time to make a bot to buy/sell THIS coin?

>where is the money going?

this is feeling more and more like a communist plot to destabilize capitalism on a global scale

even with the small value of a microcoin like MICE there is alot of potential to snipe the gap in an orderbook. in fact, given my small sums scam there tiny sums are give me EVEN MORE opportunities to take advantage of traders. you're getting me psyched

it's the tiny units.. 7 milion satioshi can be made into 100 scams but 7 doge gets you.. fewer trading opportunities and less chances to rip people off.

and when I say rip people off I mean profit. I'm a nice guy. I could have kept this to myself. But I wanted my Veeky Forumsbroz to know.

I know i do the same. But that doesnt turn 1 ESP (7sat) into 0.00100000 sat. Dont take it personal. There are no fake walls in a 700 btc 1 sat wall. If you have a return of 1000x you dont pull your offer.

the wall is one hand waiting to change to the other... and it will. when it's profitable.

i still dont understand your strategy, can you show an example?

I am doing the same thing as you for a while now. It works very good and something you get huge profits. But not profits of 10k ( the mice esp2) example. This is extremely unrealistic since your order will never sell (because why would someone be dumb enough to buy for 1 btc sat when they can use the same technique).

It showed that I had 700 btc, when in reality it was around 0.54 btc.

Not if you already have a return of 10000 times. Don't make yourself any illusions. If you think I am bullshitting you, then try it and after a month you will now I was right all along.

ok so let's say you see an orderbook where someone has purposely made a Sell order for 1bil Fakecoin(FAKE) for 1 sat each. this is the tip sell order. It's preventing the coin from rising in value. nobody but someone with alot of money and a particular interest in the coin would place such an order- I assert that this person is waiting for an opportune time to buy this large quantity or a portion of this from themselves on another account. Because this (might) be possible I purchase a small amount of the sell wall. This was combined with the order making strategy i discussed earlier to reach the sum.

The signs I look for at Large BUY Extreme Lowball/Highball Orders and Large SELL Extreme Lowball/Highball Orders

i still dont get it :(
in crypto for 3 months with large gains

Find orders where there is a large gap between buy and sell. Then take advantage of this gap by being the highest buyer and seller and rake up the profits. Not that hard.

You can't do this pajeet, stop lying and carry your heavy bags

warosu.org/biz/thread/S2899835

how much u in 4 lad? this is a game to me since I never paid any real money. I don't know how else to explain...

What?

not sure what you don't understand.

nvm. I understand it now.

Do you scroll through orders to find walls? I can't see order book chart on nova

what i don't understand is how you able to setup a big sell wall and buy into to make ppl take the bait?

Are you trading btc pairs or altcoin pairs? I found a few possible candidates but volume is so low it makes it pointless.