Newcoiners that just started in august literally have no idea the hell that awaits them

Newcoiners that just started in august literally have no idea the hell that awaits them

Other urls found in this thread:

tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>started in June
>bought everything at pretty much ATH
>almost quit in July because of the bear market
>only up 100% now when it could have been 1000% if I started in May

JUST

all i see is ICOs with opportunity to get rich for the 3rd WC poorfag like me
explain?

the blade is forged in fire just as I am

My iron hands are ready. Let crypto-winter commence!

Why would anything happen, we recently came out of a huge bear market

>we recently came out of a huge bear market
If you weren't around 2014's bear market , you've got no idea what a bear market is, son/

and now we are going back into another one

dont understand how quick the cycles are?

Just curious user, but what brought about the previous bear market that?

And why is the cryptomarket coming to another massive years long bear market now?

Please don't say because winter is coming

Because BTC is about to get blown the fuck out and everyone knows it.

That was just bitcoin bullshit, there was no market then

Same, only I managed to double my investment a couple days after finally breaking even. Things aren't looking too good at the moment though.

You bought high didnt you? Dont worry user, you might make some money one day

>Surely, this will be the beginning of the end for bitcoin!

It will all be burned down and rebuilt stronger

GUYS I BOUGHT 100 NEOS LAST NIGHT WHY HASN'T IT GONE UP 200% FUCK THIS IM OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Started 3 months ago
>Still breakeven

>we recently came out of a huge bear market
>+1000-2000% in 1 year
>bear market
>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((you)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Same. I should've just sold my alts and held BTC...

Still having no idea how much money is getting pumped into crypto. Jesus, where do you guys keep popping up from?

whats your portfolio and history

Enlighten me

just bought bitcoin yesterday and am completely new to trading, been trading based on TA and this has been my result for the past day.
Starting capital is $2000 USD

hodl on tight boy,
whatever happens HODL!

What'll happen?

>why is shit fucked?
The Night King

I don't hold alt coins, I day trade them, just been buying dips and selling at peaks for 1-5% gains on principal

>tfw I started in june
>of 2016
almost at 100K lads

market goes through ups and downs

we just had some nice ups so people are worried

pretty much, people fail to realize the bear market in 2014-2016 was cause of the gox shit and the fact they had 80+% of all BTC trading in their platform.
now when exchanges get hacked you dont see more than a 10-15% dip which recovers in a week or even days now.

We went through a multi-year bear market and now we are only going to have a 6-7 month bull market? OP is delusional.

does hodl stand for hold on for dear life?

The last bear market happened because of the uncertainty about the Aug 1st fork, and the next one will happen because of the November fork.

i started today :)

If Veeky Forums is bearish you should probably back up the truck Just bought 100k

I started just over a week ago and have turned £3000 into 16000 ZRX and 14k OBN (obsidian)

My ZRX stack alone is almost £5000

I thought it was just a memey typo for "hold". I imagine someone excitedly typing "HODL" in a mooning thread.

that wasnt a bear market you nigger
nothing matters before april

its hold on for dear lisk

fucking lold at the (((((you)))))

>make $100k on crypto
>quit job
>relax for a couple of months
>hide gains from family
>become very reclusive
>"W-why don't you have a job, user? What are you doing with your life??"
>spend my days fapping and refreshing bittrex/blockfolio
>go through a 12-pack a day to experience some miniscule degree of joy
>chainsmoking again
>incredibly depressed
>realize that money is a total sham and any lucky cocksucker can stumble into it for no real reason except pure randomness
>haven't shaved/showered for days, look like total shit, totally withdrawn from society

what have I become

bought 100 eth around this time last year and sold it at ATH, not so bad

Are you me? I did the most retarded and autistic misstakes and am broke even after 3 months too... Got my lessons hard way hope you too...Now I finally understand that buying high and selling low won't make rich.

RICH
STOP PUSSYING OUT, AND GO MAKE A MILLI

started late July and heavily invested in ANS, sold near ATH. Once august came I kept my BTC in bittrex and bought BCH at $12 and did exactly the opposite of what Veeky Forums and youtube crypto-vloggers were saying.

Crypto is still profitable as much - if not even more than it was a year ago. There are new implementations starting up every single day. You just gotta do your research, and ride against the current when your intuition is stronger than it.

Bruh we go threw those every 3months, how 2 know when next month is bear marjet?
The moment u see anons timeposting with lambos it means bear market is next month

what site is this

Hey thats me! Started 3 months ago and probably fucked up $20k in potential money by day trading and misreading signals.

Started with $2300 now i have $3200.

Seems everytime I hit $4k I instantly get sent back to $3k.

coin tracking

other-board-faggs trying to be amongst the /bizschild family. get ready for shills and give us your money

Retard.

>you separated yourself from any social interaction.
>If you drink 12 pack a day I assume you don't exercise
>Fap all day
>Poor hygiene

Gee I wonder why you're so depressed.

You're going to stay a neet if you're neet at heart, either kys now or grow up and accept your responsibilities.

read mein kampf and sort yourself out

already read it, good book btw. not what i expected

I red a little before bed every night
really justifies my hatred for marxists

>bought 0.15 BTC last year when it was at 600
>was only interested in buying drugs with it
>spent 80% of my initial investment on first order
>as time goes on realize that I have more money but still just buy drugs and see BTC just as a means to an end
>forget about the rest of the BTC that I had lying around
>a month ago I hear somewhere that BTC is seriously increasing in worth
>check my balance and realize that I own 3x as much money I initially spent in BTC, even after spending almost all of it
>now invested in 3 cryptos

this or bitcoin.tax

>literally me but I bought a btc when it was 100usd four years back
threw away private key to 0.25 btc because I quit cold turkey
I've decreased the total amount of spendable BTC by 0.25 btc forever :)

Yeah I'm pretty much break even in terms of dollars, way down in terms of bitcoin. If I had just kept everything in BTC instead of trying to (((diversify))) I would have been much better off. I'm done with shitcoins, sticking only with BTC, ETH from now on

except there's no uncertainty anymore about what effect forks have

muh pink wojaks are ready

>started with $60 a couple months ago
>bought a bunch of Antshares, IOTA and OMG
>mfw they all starting mooning and my $60 continued to multiply
>mfw i sold all my neo when it was peaking at $70+ AUD

>mfw no mfw

How much do you have now

thx user !

after selling neo ive still got over $400. neo included probably made over $650 off that initial $60

we're the cryptomarines

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

you quit your job over 100k lmao? your story makes it sound like you made millions

>tfw started in March but only up 4x initial investment.

nigga stop trading and hold ETH, you would have been 40x

I wish I started in March. June ATH fag here.

I started in March too. I'm up about 5x. I completely 100% understand. I am almost exactly the same.

I did hold ETH a lot but kept selling off more as it got higher thinking it had to crash. Finally when it got about 350 or so I decided "forget it. I'm not selling early this time" and held through its entire crash to 130 and back to now. It's almost comical really.

The cases where I've made incredible returns have been with small amounts of money and cases where I've made small returns were with big amounts. That's why.

BIZ BROS - its going doing GTFO in here!!

>>tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon
tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon
>tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon