Anyone else in on this shit? September Is when we hit 1 billion dollar market cap

Anyone else in on this shit? September Is when we hit 1 billion dollar market cap

Definitely a good winner coin

Just sold 100k

Where can I buy salt crystals and is it special salt, y will it moon?

Yeah im stocking up on it, is gonna go beat previous ath for sure and end of the year I expect 3x

yeah but the logo fucking sucks
hopefully rebranding will make it look less like a WoW item and more like something investors can really get behind

Get in now boys, before the rebranding, dont miss another Neo moon mission

rebranding is done by a big german media agency. It's not going to be a digi kinda rebranding, trust me

Is current price decent buy in point, or should I wait for it to dip some more?

the chart looks like it'll dip down potentially to 3.20 before reclimbing

what you guys think?

Just buy now and hold a few months, i dont expect it to go much lower again, especially with the rebranding in September

Look at these charts.
Hodors 90k sell wall cant hold this one back. Get in now before it explodes

Holding until it hits $15

Warned you all a few days ago. Better late than never I suppose. Still has PLENTY of room.

15-20$ by the end of the year, screencap this

1300 lsk holder here. It is 50% of my entire portfolio. This shit is gonna be huge. Get this shit before rebranding

I agree - logo is fucking ugly and marketing right now does not exist. We have 1, maybe 2 weeks before real moon mission. The future is really bright for this coin.

sell sell sell we dipping now

Solid project too. Just bought 500. Allready making decent profits. After rebrand, many lambos. What happened to NEO will fuel this coin to even greather hights. Screenshot this.

guys I just bought in at 97k. Price is consolidating but volume still increasing. Are we gonna break 100k? There's like a 30btc wall

How is this coin still relevant, now that we have ARK? In what ways is it superior?

> Eth is 300 and you think lisk will only go to 15?

Im holding some long term to $100

First billionaire tranny

Is that a guy or a girl?

>buying Lisk
>not buying Ark

I can taste the salt

Why don't you go ahead and post the 1 month % increases for both coins and tell me who the salty one is

Don't really care for lisk and will prob drop after re brand. still just bought in, you've got to be an idiot not to see the gains that will be made over the next few weeks. get in now !

I bought In to Lisk before the spike. I bet you didnt buy into Ark before that spike, did you?
This is why you wont make money, you're buying AFTER the hype.

I bought all my Ark between 20-24k. Also on WiFi now

>he's hard for chink pumps
peasant spotted