btc has peaked and even goldman sachs predicts a crash to 3000 after failing to break $4500 multiple times

> btc has peaked and even goldman sachs predicts a crash to 3000 after failing to break $4500 multiple times

> btc has been pumped by 5x with fake tether so only 20% of people will be able to sell for real money if a bank run happens

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
hackernoon.com/the-curious-tale-of-tethers-6b0031eead87

> the death spiral attack from BCH is actually working and btc will have network failures every week for the rest of eternity

fork.lol/pow/hashrate

> blockstream is suing the segwit2x team using its segwit patents and luke-jr has confirmed the lightning network requires a monthly fee to be payed to blockstream

"HODL" is a fucking cult

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/US20160330034A1/en?assignee=blockstream
patents.google.com/patent/US20160358165A1/en?assignee=blockstream
lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-segwit2x/2017-August/000259.html
falkvinge.net/2017/05/01/blockstream-patents-segwit-makes-pieces-fall-place/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6uc689/nobody_is_worried_about_bitfinex_pumping_bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bunch of hearsay. Bitcoin is unstoppabl,. it is the godcoin.

>(((Goldman Sachs))) predicts a crash
>they want it to crash so they can buy the dip
>will rebound and boom
Happens time and time again

I like how every time you say you have to pay for lighting network there is never a source. Or the patent number

i literally posted undeniable evidence
you are part of a cult

blockstream shills are saying the patent lawsuit will protect btc and that segwit2x is a that that they will make sure doesn't happen. but sure, i'll post links:

patents.google.com/patent/US20160330034A1/en?assignee=blockstream
patents.google.com/patent/US20160358165A1/en?assignee=blockstream

why the fuck are you denying things that BLOCKSTREAM NOT ONLY ADMITS BUT SHILLS HEAVILY?

There are no segwit patents.

The only people that think there are just don't know what segwit is.

Because they're thick.

Are you suggesting we buy digibyte instead OP?

They're not segwit. Try again.

Fuck off Pajeet. Your astroturf is powerless here

luke-jr has a whole thread on r/bitcoin where he describes how lightning works and how payments for it work.

this is 100% public information. i don't even know what sort of delusions you must have to deny what the people who are making lightning are saying about lightning just because it hurts your btc investment

Fuck off. BTC 7k, cap this.

lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-segwit2x/2017-August/000259.html
falkvinge.net/2017/05/01/blockstream-patents-segwit-makes-pieces-fall-place/

>Forking without replay protection is clever

Find a segwit patent. I want to see if you know what it is. Your link doesn't.

If you read my links and still aren't convinced there's no real point in talking to you. You are just invested in BTC and think "limited supply means it'll rise forever!"

Enjoy your bags.

OP is a reddit faggot spreading FUD, look what I found searching his links

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6uc689/nobody_is_worried_about_bitfinex_pumping_bitcoin/

>Says segwit is patented
>proofschicken.jpg
>It could never be proven!

Shill.

>3000

>I spend all of my time on the computer because I have no life and I have OCD which makes me make posts all the day and discuss every little thing on forums.

>I was told I could be getting paid for shilling. Honestly asking, for side income I would be happy to shill whatever propaganda is presented to me, I know both sides of the argument now, so I can adjust.

>Whom do I contact who could sponsor my shill posts?

He definitely is, sage when replying to his threads and report

There is literally not one patent for segwit referenced there. But you're too thick to know that.

>bcash bagholders still shilling