So lets do this! (whana see how you see europian countires

how

Shoutout to tha habsurg emprahs, niggas forever in my heart

What are we actually supposed to judge?

Nature, culture, government, wealth, history? Would look very different for me depending on which.

Armenians and Georgians BTFO

Fuck off with this, it is /int/ not Veeky Forums

>an englishman who likes wales
Thought i'd never see the day.

Colors are a little off, but you get the idea. Left Belarus blank because I never hear much about it besides being Russia's sidepiece.

Are Sweden and Serbia phony?

Worse then fire not even real countrys

Fuck off with this shit, you can easily start a history over how different Europeans see their neighbors. Many of these countries go back hundreds of years and have tons of history behind them. It's better than another faggot posting about Hitler.

I had to change the color scheme because I'm color blind, the original confuses me.

> color blind safe color legend

as long as you show wath each color means, you can use any color legend you want

Your coloring skills

That's a disgusting border in RBiH. Bihać is not Serbian.
t. doesn't know a thing about Bosnia

>All these /pol/ postings

actually it is /int/, educate yourself!

To be honest, i thout it more as you all see other europian nations historacly (but probably shoud have writen that in start)

This was my Veeky Forums map though, if I were to post a /pol/ map it would be much more complex.

fuck off russian inbread cunt this is what a true bulgarian should feel like

Then use data of sorts, historical or contemporary, not the input by a bunch of Veeky Forums retards

Only good post in this thread

Love all the furious hatred towards other countries here.

Fuck off /int/. Keep this idiocy on your own shitty board

You forgot islamic part of Bosnia

Why would an Irish bloke like Russia and love Bulgaria and Serbia of all places?

A man of my people

r8

pretty much this

>wants to nuke Scania
Delete this right now you son of a bitch.

>loves untermensch Russian slavs

Absolutely disgusting

Stay mad Heinrich, if only you had followed the true Church then maybe you wouldn't have been BTFO as hard.

Ew, kill it.

Why do you dislike us Rusbro ;_;

t. uneducated, savage highlander

Where's yours Nigel?

>MY BALKANRAPEBABY ASS IS ON FIRE

Penis

no

Here you go, rate. Mostly based on stereotypes, memes, and occasional personal experience.

yugoslavia

You take this stuff way too seriously, and also history isn't just about data. OP asked for peoples' views on other countries along with listing a homeland. There, you can get some data to jerk off to out of that. What countries are more likely to have a poor opinion of X country? There's your data, but guess what. It doesn't matter unless you analyze the history behind why certain people from one country all darken red a particular country. Memorizing shit and reading off data is such a poor way to study history. You have to get first hand accounts of things.

People like you are why studying history sucks, everyone thinks data is the answer to all. I think OP's question is a very good one to ask, and if you don't like it, then get off Veeky Forums and go smell your own farts over at alternatehistory.com or reddit.

>Colors are a little off
Are you retarded that can't into paint?

Love you too, Polski

>Mad serv claiming land that was never serbian
man servs are liars and thieves, huh

>t. O'Leary

why does everyone hate russia? and turkey for that matter?

>Likes Ireland, therefore he must be Irish.

Calm your fucking paranoia, Anglo.

Fixed

do you speak gaelic highlander