How did Mongols develop anything when they had no trees?

How did Mongols develop anything when they had no trees?

The only wooden item that immediately comes to mind when I think of Bows is mongols. Besides, there were still trees there just weren't really forests.

The used bones. Skull pyramid building was a favorites of theirs!

What did they burn though? They had no way to make metals surely.

Pretty sure they didn't evolved in this environment.

Yak shit

try again satan trips, mongols used horn bows (well, mostly horn)

They traded (raided) metals from the surrounding tribes. some of the hill tribes where iron age. Also, there is some forests around in Mongolia, so construction wood wasn't that much an issue.

Interesting, I thought it was a horn inside with a layer of wood. My bad. But regardless OP, what else would you need wood for? Your society doesn't even have cities.

Hm. I guess I just have a yuro, tree centric attitude to things.

they'd go some place where there are trees

Well it helped that they weren't sub-Saharan

As you can see they don't evolve much past some point. Like every desert societies, I'd say.

Fire

Genghis Khan grew up in forested areas when his father died. His mom and him were left to fend for themselves.

They were forest niggers until Indo Europeans introduced horse domestication to them.

The epicantile fold is for arid desert environments, they evolved in the great deserts north of the alps and migrated east into China, pushing out Polynesian looking people, the remnants are the Ainu in Japan.

I'm thinking around 30KYA

>Indo Europeans
>horse domestication
>30KYA
nope

>great deserts north of the alps
Like Germany?

I clearly punctuated the first line from the second. Firstly I commented on the state of the Mongolian peoples before they migrated with the horse. Secondly I commented on their ultimate origin, which is the desert.

Clearly I said Desert > Forrest > Steppe

>alps
Kek, go google Himalayan Alps you nigger.

>Himalayan Alps
No such thing you dingus, Alps are in Europe, Himalaya in central Asia.

animal fats.

Mostly feces. The nomads still do I think

Apparently that was the reason for decarnarion and sky burials in that part of the world. (Especially in mountainous regions) Lack of fire wood and digging holes in the ground being too much hassle.

They imported that shit from China

Siberia duh

Lmao I was thinking bitch where

Superior IQ

They didn't. The USSR deforested their country in the 20th century.