LMAO

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Église_Saint-Jacques_d'Abbeville
churchpop.com/2017/07/24/church-france-demolished/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone just nuke it already

Story?
I'm guessing it was replaced by a migrant centre or mosque.

This was in France and they needed the space for a new mosque
The church wasn't used anymore anyway, so i don't really understand why people get upset by it

the kikes will pay

Alhamdulilah

replaced by a shopping complex or faceless office of some government agency no doubt.

Not the best looking church I've seen but certainly infinitely better than what they'll buit on the site. It was a big dressed stone building, with artwork and all, it would cost a fucking fortune to build nowadays.

this bummed me out until i learned that this church is only from 1868 and is "neo-gothic"

weak bait, work on it, kiddo.

Man this physsically hurts me, how could you Destroyer buildings with such historical value? Aren't most gothic cathedrals/churches UNESCO heritage?

Where was it located?

Still important heritage, neo - styles are distinct and beautiful they have as much historical value as any other church

I take comfort in the fact that Kikes and Liberals will be the first on the chopping block once the Liberal Capitalistic global order finally collapses.

Thank u capitalism

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Église_Saint-Jacques_d'Abbeville
No english page apparently

france

mate i love western civilization as much as the next lad but neo rehashes do not have the same value as the originals

even ottomans had more respect for christian culture than modern europeans

To build a fucking parking lot

churchpop.com/2017/07/24/church-france-demolished/

This is what happens when we let the bourgeoisie control government

Maybelline not the Same value, but they are still a Staple of western culture in the late 19th and early 20th century

>This was in France and they needed the space for a new mosque
>The church wasn't used anymore anyway, so i don't really understand why people get upset by it
Don't lie you insufferable cunt. It was demolished for a parking lot. Don't try to lie to use this for your agenda.

Not only a parking lot, they alwso made a garden square.

Beauty is beauty and historical architecture needs to be preserved.

Hopeful this acquisition and demolition will help the French left oust neoliberals from this district in the next election.

cars were a mistake

Its so small and tacky
Might as well just make the whole thing parking lot

it was torn down in 2013

The French have incurred far worse crimes against the Church.

A false prophet of that whore America, carrying the standard of its Revolution to the heart of Europe.

> YOU CANNOT SERVE TWO MASTERS
democracy

Beauty is beauty and historical architecture needs to be preserved.

Hopeful this acquisition and demolition will help the French left oust neoliberals from this district in the next election.

If Kings were divinely appointed by god, why did god let them fall?

The French revolution was unironically a mistake.

People bastardized what the bible says.

The bible says that all authority comes from God. So anyone who takes authority over other people, takes it from God. And God can do with them what He will.

/pol/ does this shit all the time to make people angry

The church was built after french revolution

Doesn't matter in the long run, capitalism was an unstoppable force whose foundations were laid in colonization and the industrial revolution.

Scandinavia, Spain, and Britain never had bourgeois revolutions yet still became capitalist countries.

bruh i was baiting

don't blame it on /pol/, demolishing it for a fucking carpark is actually worse than demolishing it for a mosque.

Here in Britain at least when a church is no longer used they find a new use for it to preserve the history.
God the French need a wake up