Ripple is being accumulated by whales. Hold until the pump comes

Ripple is being accumulated by whales. Hold until the pump comes.

Weak hands are being shaken out big time. Don't be fooled you retards.

Check who is speaking alongside king jew and mr internet.

It's just a PnD done by insiders
Now the news come out, time to sell

Poo banks will make this coin moon!

United Arab Emirates Exchange
SBI Holdings
Santander
GE Capital
Axis Bank
Siam Commercial Bank
Yes Bank

You guys don't even realise what a fucking gold mine this is. If you sell now you are going to be fucked.

Santander, GE Capital, UAE Exchange ---- These are not "poo" banks mate.

SBI Holdings is far from a group of poo banks.

The other ones are poo banks I admit, but they have the fastest growing economy too...

Daily reminder that RIPPLE is NOT a profitable long term hold.

Their coin supply is 100 billion. If the company is worth $800 billion-- just as much as APPLE, your coins would be worth roughly $8.00.

However, because of its insane coin supply, it makes it easy to spot when a pump will happen.

If anyone is holding right now, you might as well sell and put your funds into something else.

Those of you who bought ground floor for less than a penny, i would hold until $1.00. Otherwise youu'll be wasting time.

Lol, who cares about the coin price.

You just get more, same thing.

>implying a 40x+ return is somehow a bad investment
>implying I wouldnt be rich af if XRP goes to $8

Santander has shit assets. They are like the spanish lehman brothers.

ok, you really think this company will be bigger than APPLE?

Does anyone not understand how marketcap works?

LOL you still compare crypto market cap to non crypto market cap? Look in to SWIFT and in to the international problems it has caused. The US was forced in to SWIFT. Now, imagine something that is faster, cheaper, better overall in every aspect that originated in the US that is targeting it since its inception. You are going to regret your jaded, limited insight one day.

Why did Bittrex disable my Ripple wallet all of sudden? WTF is going on?

no I wont.

That rally yesterday from $.15 to $.32 was totally called out, because I was going by market cap.

Same thing happened to me wtf

Wow. I’d give you a 2/10 for at least trying but it appears you didn’t even pretend to make an effort.

oh well. 5/10 for originality at least

I think I gave some pretty damn good advice to new people.

Marketcap is very important.

It was over 2 days.... And it didn't hit $0.32 hope you made some money. I double up as I was all in as of Saturday. Then sold yesterday at $0.29 and bought back at $0.23 my bags are comfy af. Go buy some fucking bit bean or nigger coin and stop talking about shit you don't know about.

>Hold until the pump comes.

Were you in coma last few days ?

Coin Price doesn't equal company value :/

Maybe SBI will announce going live with XRP at the conference. They have mentioned autumn-winter earlier for commercial use.

in the cryptosphere...it essentially does. How do you think ICOs work?

It's a currency, not a company though. Currencies aren't companies and more money flows in the banking sector everyday than most businesses have in capital.

I can take the skepticism a little more serious if half the NEETS in here criticizing Ripple weren't talking about "million dollar Bitcoins!" someday which is just as much an extraordinary figure to reach towards.

saw a whale a few mins ago

hope this shit will go to 50 cents at least

its not some shit ICO coin, This has real use

At this point what have we got to lose? I'm not going to sell at a loss, just wait until the conference and see what happens. Off to find another shitcoin now...