Can someone look me in the eyes and tell me my coins will be okay? I went all in at 55k sats

Can someone look me in the eyes and tell me my coins will be okay? I went all in at 55k sats.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.pedata.cn/296025.html
ui.tedu.cn/school/250366.html
chainxin.com/data-project/506
weixin.niurenqushi.com/article/2017-08-21/5021073.html
hupogu.com/S/ZHB:DISTRICT0X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are going to be bag holding for a while, but you will be okay user.

WE

All is going to be ok.

ARE

THE

I got out of this one as soon as the voice in my head said "you are investing in a platform whose best shill is that the have a memefactory"

A fucking memefactory.

Enjoy the bags user.

Maybe.

And even if so, not for a while.

How long will it take for voting rights to be valuable?

It will take a lot of time and a lot of attention and a lot of money, and to attract all of those things district0x will have to really demonstrate why decentralised marketplaces are a significant improvement.

district0x has a lot of very difficult work ahead.

It's an interesting project, but as far as my money is concerned I'll wait until it actually passes some benchmarks in terms of adoption, before I choose to pay money for voting rights.

d0xMARINES

I'll be honest, I'm still in but the fact that their websites design rips off Phil "Dick suck" Phish's Fez video game doesn't inspire confidence.

>d0x
wut.jpg

This thing is all front-end, and no back-end.
Its flashy presentation with nothing under the hood.

It's about to pump look at macd rsi stoch rsi adx and obv

Get off crypto if you need others approval you dumb fuck

Definitely gotta do a K20 swap, son. Sell that civic for 100 LARGE. People look at me, but they're haters, gotta love em. I'd buy your mother for $50. Sell her for $35. vThat's how I trade son.

Get out, put all your money in obsidian before saturday. Then you will atleast break even.

buy high sell low little guy :)

Weakhanded cucks are the reason this country is going to go down. You virgins will be coming home to Ni Hao and Bruce Lee double teaming your high school crushes once finish your 16 hour shift at your sweatshop
China is laughing at all you fucking faggots, they know exactly what DNT is, that’s why they added it to binance and then btc9 with a few other Chinese exchanges rumoured to be adding. The Chinese whales dumping it on purpose so they can buy .it up cheaply.
news.pedata.cn/296025.html
ui.tedu.cn/school/250366.html
chainxin.com/data-project/506
weixin.niurenqushi.com/article/2017-08-21/5021073.html
hupogu.com/S/ZHB:DISTRICT0X
Chinese news articles from the last week on DNT
the Chinese realise that the more dnt they buy up the more control and voting rights they have over districts so can steer the project in whatever direction they want there was a 114ETH sell wall on liquid.io put up by a whale yesterday.
They are already catching up in terms of technology, have a massive economy/population they have NEO and if they have voting control over the biggest dAPP on the ethereum network they are basically controlling most of the blockchain technology (bitcoin isn’t so much for apps more payment)
You motherfuckers are just too dumb to realise that they are manipulating the price and sell after less than a week. That’s not how investing works fucktards, learn about the technology then either hold for at least a few months or don’t buy the fucking coin in the first place and start reading whitepapers you fucking mouthbreathing dribbling slugs.

CHING CHANGD

THose little dick motherfuckers are gonna have to try harder to get my goodies. Take me to a motel 6 or something, show me a good time, buy me a Hersey's bar or something, do it big.

>55k sats

christ, i went in balls deep at 15k and that felt pretty late already...already got my investment back on this, so i'm hodling the rest until $1 per coin.
never underestimate the chinks, as soon as the coin good added to binance that's when it tanked...there's no reason for such a tremendous drop, so it's whales that want to drop the price to accumulate.

I had the opportunity to buy at 1k sats but was too lazy to transfer btc to shit exchange. Wish you were holding my bags op

1500 sats btw, not 15k...

Fuck off mate. Not everyone is a complete loner.

Signatum already has a real working marketplace where you can buy goods and services at pretty decent prices. This has a meme maker that costs you money. Dump this shit its going nowhere. Also, the next stage in signatums roadmap is an exchange and then a payment card. Its entirely community driven and users dont care it's laughably priced at around 5 cents. Its currently the second most real world usable coin on the planet after bitcoin. Yet Veeky Forums hates it and encourages people to invest in shit like this, Ark and civic. Youll all kick yourselves later this year when sigt properly takes off. 5 cents ffs... yet people on here were saying neo was a great investment at 45 dollars.

Signatum shill fuck off no-one wants your shit coin
>Calls ARK, NEO and DNT shit
>Trust me Signatum is good
Fuck off faggot no normie will use signatum how will it reach mainstream use?
stay cucked this country is full of liberal pussies we are lucky trump won to slow down the degeneracy into a beta country but the chinese are coming and serious about their economy, china has no safe spaces libtards or SJW bs to hold them back and are the fastest growing economy
Trust me if Ni Hao wants your gf in 10 years he will have her

>yellow ID

CHINK YOU'VE BEEN UNMASKEd. Go eat some more rice you dog fucker. I'm over here inmy $100,000 civic you u can't do shit, I'll hit the boost boyyyy and I'm gone. Doesn't matter if you win by an inchola or a miley, winning is winning faget.

Quads wasted on a reddit spacer. Feelsbadman

The quads are a blessing we don't want cucks voting on the districts