Why were white ""people"" so cruel towards based Black nibbas?

Why were white ""people"" so cruel towards based Black nibbas?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Turkism#Anti-Turkism_by_Ottomans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

people on the right don't have genitalia

only harem aghas don't have genitals because for obvious reasons.
wh*Te dog why did you treat my black brothers as a piece of garbage? we're going to kill you for that

And don't come back.

It is in their nature to be inhumane sociopaths.

Based Turk

cherry picking

not an argument John.

I'm a slav and you shits are getting fucking nuked if you ever manage to take over western fags, so don't get your hopes up

>slavs
literally our rapebabies

White women will be raped and impregnated by the black man.

no one is going to fall for that bait

Ottomans were white breh...(pretty much just Muslim slavs)

>wh*Te subhuman delusions

Turks think they are Ottomans... LOL they were Greeks ruling over you subhumans
The Ottomans hated Turks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Turkism#Anti-Turkism_by_Ottomans
>As a sophisticated ruling class, the Ottomans looked down upon the Turkish peasantry, calling them Eşek Turk (the donkey Turk) and Kaba Turk (stupid Turk). Expressions like "Turk-head" and "Turk-person" were contemptuously used by Ottomans when they wanted to denigrate each other.

stop bumping your own thread

1- those are British, only their mother is Ottoman.
2- Ottomans descended from Turkmens
go be a wh*Te subhuman somewhere else you wh*Teoid untermensch

>racemixing with wh*Tes
NOOOOOOOOOOO don't do that don't sissify your race my nibba

There's no such a thing as white people, it's just a tale to scare kids
>

>Why were white ""people"" so cruel towards based Black nibbas?
Money, duh. Blacks are of course above such things and would never supply the slaves in the first place.

Because blacks had been an oppressive ruling class in Europe for many centuries and white people feared the black warrior, whereas the Turks didn't have this same history with blacks.

Acting like a nigger is literally how your country was founded

>using nigger as an insult
wh*Te dog

Coon, nigger, porch monkey, pavement ape. I'm cool with any of them.

>implying Turks aren't GREEK'D and SLAV'D to shit
I don't know what you think actual Turkic steppe people look like, but they don't look like this. Your original Turkic genes are dilluted almost out of existence at this point.

cool story, Slav rapebaby.

whenever i set someone's ass on fire he says "HERPR EORKER DURKIC DURKIC RPEOPORE" (as if he actually knows a shit about what Oghuz looked like)
why is that? it's not like you're making me butthurt. and i always win genetic arguments. because you're racially inferior hence your iq is lower than mine. but what's the point?

meant to reply to

Compared to nibbas, wh*Tes are very inferior hence wh*Tes are jealous of nibbas

Black men need to be raped and impregnated by the white woman

black genocide is a reality

>(as if he actually knows a shit about what Oghuz looked like)
We know what they look like because they're still there, the ones that didn't head west. They look like Chinks (which Turkish people do not)
>why is that? it's not like you're making me butthurt
Then why all the "MUH BALKAN RAPE BABY Xddd" comments? It's not like you're that ethnically different to Greeks or Slavs, you're like a Russian calling a Ukrainian a Russian rape baby when you're already basically the same group of people, just one has a slightly higher Turkic admixture. The majority of your ancestors were Greek peasants living in Anatolia, just that somewhere along the line your family converted to Islam and started speaking Turkish.
>because you're racially inferior hence your iq is lower than mine
Pic related.

The average 'African' American is already 30% white, a single generation of race mixing and the kids are already more European (80%) than African.
You're being bleached and there's nothing you can do about it.