Which Youtube channels on crypto trading are worth subscribing?

Which Youtube channels on crypto trading are worth subscribing?

Crypto sniper

Nothing else

What makes you so sure he is the one to follow?

Node Investor
Biz thinks that TA is a meme but this guy has been right so many times

CryptoPortfolio. Love that guy and has never been wrong.

This clown.

>heres the top 10 cryptos today
>here is the top 5 minecraft streamers

No one should be listening to this guy, hes a youtuber before he is a crypto investor.

This guy is an idiot

TA is a meme, no one can predict the future. Of course he's gonna be right about 50% of the time.

Well please post the good crypto investor youtubers with correct predictions instead of the fomo fagget you see in OP pic.

ThinkingHuman..Beacuse, no shilling

>Node Investor
>Crypto Daily
>Data Dash

Node investor and cryptobud. Suppoman is complete shit

Brandon Kelly

i second data dash, although he is wrong someitmes, he tries his best to inform us of why he thinks the way he does

kys

None desu
You will make better decisions if you can make them based on an assesment of the available data instead of an assesment of someone's opinions.
This is also why I don't suggest trading on Veeky Forums info.
Basically you ought to be able to see when the trade is right from the book, charts, etc. When you KNOW it's right.
Other people's ideas can poison that. Also you don't have insight into his mindset at all times of the trade - alterior motives, hidden doubts, biases, errors, etc.

Boxmining is da best

Anyone use halfpasthuman.com?

>taking advice from jewtube shills
>wondering why you lose money
Veeky Forums

this guy is terrible. He literally said of some coin "I like this coin because its based on blockchain technology" in the first and only video I saw from him. Turned him off instantly

unironically none they are all shit
at least the ones ive checked

WHY?!

datadash