The Avalon ICO is starting soon and I was wondering when the AVA tokens are eligible for trading

The Avalon ICO is starting soon and I was wondering when the AVA tokens are eligible for trading.

In the ICO terms they state that:

"The crowdfund will begin on August 25th at the expiration of the countdown timer and will last until September 15th, OR until all tokens are claimed via donation, whichever comes first. If 35% of the crowdfunding goal is reached, the crowdfund will be considered active and binding and all tokens will be issued accordingly."

Does this mean that when 35% of the total AVA cap is reached, the AVA tokens are send out to the supplied wallets and they can be traded on a decentralized exchange such as EtherDelta?

Other urls found in this thread:

tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it'll be distributed after 72 hours.

enjoy your bags btw

its going to dump after it hits the exchanges. its like shitty lowbudget groupon and they want you to pay them for a subscription. doa

its not gonna sell out first hour you needn't bother trying to dissuade buyers

I think it just means, if you donate and it doesnt hit 35%, you dont lose your donation. You get a refund. Its just protection.

Wont be an issue, itll hit 35% first day lol

BUT I NEED THE TOKENS IMMEDIATELY AND NOT ON 15TH OF STEPMBER

why there is so much hype for this project?

date ICO sells out + 72 hours

or

sept 15 + 72 hours

possible scenarios

I'm scared lads

>yfw when myetherwallet has already added the AVA token native to their wallet

>nearly 10's of thousands of tokens
>MEW already has AVA as a default.
Here's my fuckin face

they do that on a regular basis, doesn't mean shit user. Sorry to burst your bubble.

TELL ME RIGHT NOW, SHOULD I PULL THE TRIGGER, BUY 1K WORTH?

it would be my first altcoin purchase. advise me biz

good luck bro

do it faggot

1k isn't much, but if that's all you can take out if your sheckle pouch, I suppose it'll be nice get like a civic or corolla with the gains

ok /biz so its worth to put some money in it or not?

For me, yes. But I've taken time to.do my DD. Don't blindly follow anyone ever.
Going a full btc

If you wanna be a Chad, yes.
If not, maybe

LADS LADS GTFO IN HERE!
ITS actually happening - the mad men!!

>>tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon