I hope you guys listened to me. This is only the beginning

I hope you guys listened to me. This is only the beginning

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jshocrypto/nav-coin-investment-overview-e79ffffefd99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i love you vertcoiners , hope to do some atomic swaps between LTC and VTC sooon. but holly hell vertcoin is everywhere, didnt you even sleep? lol

but for you I bougth 2000 lets talk about it when it is at 10$

Please help me buy. Do I have to go on their website and download that kinda sketchy looking wallet?

Am I too late?

Just use Bittrex. You've missed the initial growth but just wait until atomic swaps with Bitcoin is here. Easy 5x from here

i thought about buying like the last 2 weeks but thought neo will moon before vert... now i missed out and neo didnt even moon motherfucker i hate this

I can buy vert coin on there? I don't see the coin listed under their currencies.

volume jumped up 300 btc in half a hour
jumped strat monaco and golem on bittrex

BTC-VTC is the trading pair on bittrex. Good luck

VTC is still ridiculously undervalued

So I need to get some bitcoin, and then I can trade bitcoin for VTC on Bittrex?
Fuck, I have coinbase. Don't bitcoin transactions there take fucking hours? I'm gonna miss this. Being new (and poor) sucks.

You could send litecoin from Coinbase to Bittrex and then sell for BTC -> Buy VTC. But to be honest you're better off sitting this one out I think. Don't let FOMO cloud your investment decisions.

I had some of this when it was 40 cents but dumped it. Redpill me on vtc. Why is it going up and why is it valuable?

you're probably right on that. thanks for all the help

use shapeshift

Since you seem like a nice guy, here are some coins you can still get in on before they get pumped:

PIVX: zerocoin being implemented soon
Siacoin: Filesharing coming in September
Decred: Atomic swaps coming Q4 2017 + private transactions planned. This coin could be HUGE once atomic swaps with Bitcoin are in.
Factom is still at a decent price.

NavCoin

Do some research on each of these and decide whether you believe in the coin. Then just HOLD. The biggest gains happen very quickly. If you're impatient you will sell before the big pump.

I really appreciate that advice. I will start doing research pronto. Thank you so much.

No problem. Hope you get some good gainz :)
Just be patient!

sell omisego and buy vert for that? i dont think that omg will moon the next days or do you

Broke $1 finally. We mooning

Compare OMG's marketcap to VTC's marketcap. Upside/Downside

Plugging in after OMG recoops next swing, looks like it'll line up in about 10 minutes.

I LOST MONEY ON THIS SHIT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

about to break 24h high

fucking normie idiot

its going to 27k here minimum

SELL SELL SELL SELL, FUCKERS!

3 days from now
>you missed out on vert

Good luck vertbros
aint no fucking way I buy into any 24hr ATH of anything

3 days from now
>you missed out on vert

theyll never recover

that hurts my eyes so fucking much

>yfw this goes to 30k and beyond

>Sia splits apart, encrypts, and distributes your files across a decentralized network.
>pedos hosting cp on your pc

why does atomic swap matter so much? what can vtc do?
I am not complaining, I am making money, but why?

The main thing is it is an ASIC resistant coin and with all the fuckery coming out of China with BTC and BCH it is a good hedge against Bitcoin.

BTC is gold
Ltc is silver
Vtc is bronze

It's satoshis vision

Files are split and encrypted so how would anyone know there's cp on there?

see you on the moon boys

stop buying, pieces of shit!

holy fucking shit, hold on

here comes the dip better buy at 26000

If you're asking these questions you're already too late

Try paying attention next time instead of expecting everyone to spoonfeed you

Sometimes I get depressed looking at all the opportunities I had to double my money but missed because I was in shittier options

[2]

Why is it mooning?

likely because of segwit, the 3 precious metals will soon have atomic swaps

Live streaming today with big news, low price, low supply and ama coming on saturday

VTC is bronze

Isn't 98% of Vertcoin owned by one person?

should i sell all my omg and neo for this?

I have really bad FOMO right now. I need some FUD to bring me down

i sold my holdings of OMG on bittrex for tonight. long term, maybe not

Nice wall at 0.3

Dude...you just named 4 of the 5 coins I have outside of VTC and ETH. Smart man

Thoughts on BAT?

interesting, thanks

does that really mean anything though? a

Man you COULD have been mining this all the way back and now unload but you would have missed on absolutely everything in between, including Ethereum and Neo and ZCash

Crying about things you never had is literally pointless

The founder of BAT created JavaScript and co-founded Mozilla/firefox. It's at 20¢ now and ATH was 30¢. That's all I needed to know to get on board

BUY BUY BU YBUY VERTCOINS!!!!!

Can I get your thoughts on NAV?

Not invested in NAV (yet) and it's a bit of a moonshot. Low marketcap though so high upside. Check this out: medium.com/@jshocrypto/nav-coin-investment-overview-e79ffffefd99

It's an interesting concept but it seems like it will take a very long time before it can really prove itself

pump this shit coin, goddamn!

Thanks I'll look into it
Yeah it might take a while I'm not sure about that part of it. I think it's still undervalued right now though and im okay with holding for a while

this shit is seriously going to pop off.

>volume been increasing like crazy for the past few months
>on all major exchanges
>stealth addresses being reintroduced
>horrible marketcap for what it is.
>brand new website launched a month ago - clean af
>great and active dev team (they just did a live interview yesterday)

If youre not in this thing right now you're fucking dense.

If you were waiting for the dip, it's now. This ship is just getting warmed up, trust me.

its over

Vertcoin should be the replacement for Bitcoin now that the BTC network has become congested. Vertcoin has all the technical improvements of Litecoin but it can't be mined by ASICs.

Should I be mining SC or SIGT? The low sat count of SC is very enticing and I have two miners so I could tackle both in smaller amounts, but I'd like some sage advice.

this crapcoin goes down evryday. so you had your two days out of the last 30 and you think its going up. douche its on bittrex. bittrex robs everyone every day

Bump

honestly GPU mining for SC will be useless once the Obsidian asics come out next June.

I thinking mining SC now could be a smart play considering the value will increase significantly by the time the asics come out.

No such luck in further value spikes with SIGT?

>bought at the top again
oh well at least that user is going to give me 10 vert once this shit doesn't moon

What the fuck is happening to SIGT?

ty user, ill spray paint your id on my lambo

Fuck you all with this shit scam coin! I lost money with this crap!

FUCK YOU ALL!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE