Where can I bet some bitcoin on this fight? Seems like a way to make easy money

Where can I bet some bitcoin on this fight? Seems like a way to make easy money.

Other urls found in this thread:

sport.betking.io/Mayweather-vs-Mcgregor
nitrogensports.eu/r/408156
onehash.com/event/mixed_martial_arts/super_welterweight/80762
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice, just bought 100k

Wait

Why isn't there a crypto gambling site yet

sport.betking.io/Mayweather-vs-Mcgregor

you are welcome
Who u betting on?

who /g/ here

lets make it happen

fairlay

Thanks, this is just what I was looking for. I'm going for Mayweather. After reading the charts, it looks like the most profitable decision.

Wagerr is pretty popular for betting on this fight

nice just bought 100k

Cloudbet

Nitrogensports has the fight and is probably the most trusted crypto bookie, as it's been around for ages now.

nitrogensports.eu/r/408156

Forgot to mention those were the specials they have. This would be the main one.

In this site MCgregor is @ 5.25
In an italian bookmaker Mayweather is @ 1.30

Seems like imma makin some free euros!

onehash.com/event/mixed_martial_arts/super_welterweight/80762

Mutual betting, legit site, good support. Now over 2btc in pool.

pretty sure there are

Nitrogensports

this is dangerous site. lost like 0.030btc+
but the thing that is misleading that in last minutes before betting is closed huge sums always get poured there. And you don't get 20x or 5x... its getting lower to 1.5 or 2.5

maybe not site fault...... but be careful.
you was warned. huge sums always makes "against public" choice get much less coins in last minutes on that site.

Nitrogen is GOAT for btc betting. Also they still have Conor at +375 which is the best price you'll get on him almost anywhere if you're madman enough

So guys. I agree that it seems waaay too 1 sided.

What if it's all just planned out? Like what if maywether is supposed to lose, it would be a huge upset and bring huge attention in the media. A small bet on the other guy could pay off with the right odds.

I hope the underdog somehow wins. Maybe he has better reach?

nitrogen won me 20 bitcoins on trump at 4.5x payout. =D

funny, i bought about 5 bitcoins around 500$ ea at the time. Now i got 90k lul

Why would mayweather throw away a perfect record. A hundred mill for a perfect legacy?

People can do a lot of shit for 100M. I'd fight them both at once while blindfolded for 100M.

I know he's rich, but given how good boxers usually are when it comes to personal finance, he might need that money to buy food next month.

All he cares about is money. If he could profit from a loss he'd do it. Listen to him talk. Every bit of shit he says about winning is empty and half-hearted. Only man in the world when asked about his boxing legacy, brings up his smart financial investments. That being said, he'll probably still win.

>Mcgregor
to be honest would love to place money on him... but i'm out of money. shiiiiiiiiit