>dont put more than 5% of your net worth in cryptos
>dont invest more than you can afford to lose

umm
I unironically have 25k euro tied up in cryptos
or about 90% of my networth

have I dun goofed Veeky Forums?

nah goym live fast die young is the biz way

Yeah that's pretty stupid.

Nah, if you are young you can recover. Enjoy the LAMBOS if you are holding good coins.

Me too user except I have about half of your holdings. Swinging for the fences. Let's go

yes, unless you are 100% in bitcoin. people will eventually realize that alt coins are worthless

but that time is not now

also you can easily make a living off of trading only 5k of altcoins

you never lose investing in bitcoin
unless you short it

100k in crypto, pretty much my networth. I'm 24.

You did good op, this is our only way out.

its about 70% bitcoin
rest is shitcoins

thats what I figure
it took me a year to save that money
so if I go bust I can just save another year and Im back to square one
still feel a bit like a reckless moron desu

Mant of us are in a similar position except crypto constitutes100% of our networth. You shouldnt feel bad. All or nothint. Rich or rekt. We are cryptomarines and we will pave our way to unironic financial independence.

LOL thats cute to say as bitcoins on its death bed

what is it 10 dollars per transaction now? probably be 20 by tomorrow.

You're doing the right thing, user. Take it from an old fag who missed the dotcom bubble, missed the real estate bubble and didn't take bitcoin seriously until recently. Even if it doesn't work out, you'll be a lot happier at 40 knowing you had the balls to try. Even for me though, it isn't too late. Let's fucking do this.

Seriously this.

I do financial modeling for a living, and between taxes and rising expenses, the only way out is to somehow hit it big by getting lucky.

Max your 401k and Roth. Gamble the rest in this shit. Even if you lose everything, at least you won't die poor in retirement.

>90% of your net worth
Lol you are like a little baby. 99.99982% of my net worth is in crypto.

>All or nothint. Rich or rek
This is unironically how ive seen life since i was a teenager.

Started with crypto a few weeks ago, put 3k i had all into it. If i lose my life doesnt change drastically, if i win I could be comfy as fuck

I'm willing to lose everything in order to gain it all
"Only invest 10% of your savings, diversify, safe bets". Nah fuck all that. Balls deep.

>put 10% of my net worth in crypto
>its now 90% of my net worth
If I'd put 90% originally I could retire right now.

i have 5k in the bank and will be putting everything else into crypto. right now at 17k

It's not stupid. It's just a high risk. High risk is also high reward but could be high loss too. All depends on what you are willing to risk/reward

Mania 101

maybe you should all look into tulips

Worthless flowers or the evolution of economy into the digital age
Mhmm

Anyone else drop the ball at buying xrp when it was .16 last week?

Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture
Or just let it slip?
Yo

I invested about 20% of my net worth in one very promising crypto. I hope it will deliver. I know I won't make it just because it isn't all that much money in the end but I'll have a nice headstart to all the other people around me and in my field.

For now, my plan is hodling that one crypto until Q12018 and see where it takes me but the temptation to diversify is getting bigger.

You can tell us if you already bought in.

45% of my life savings are crypto

It's pretty obvious actually, OMG.

Palms are sweaty
Knees weak
Bags are heavy

palms are sweaty
hands weak
bags are heavy
there is red in my blockfolio already
(((moms spaghetti)))

100k in crypto. 95% of my net worth. I'm generally pretty reckless though so this suits me.

I have enough money saved that if crypto crashes I can still pay taxes on money I no longer have.. :(

This but with €160k, good thing its only profit though. Already got my initial and a bit out

Nah fuck that! I put in 25% of my net worth and have just bought a house with the rest. If you want to be free you gotta risk it

put 10k into a good ico and turn it into 100k+

put 100k into a good ico and turn it into 1 mill

swing for the fences when you found a winner

90% of my net worth... always been reckless... so far ive made 10x my money... will not pull out besides minimal amounts in order to buy real world necessities

will kms if market crashes

crypto just doesn't feel unsafe to me as long as you only hold the big 3: BTC, ETH, and NEO

I sold 10k of the dogs in stock brokerage account in q42017, opened a coinbase account and bought 200 eth and some Bitcoin.

I've traded 100 of the eth into shitcoins and ico and blockfolio says I'm at 136k right now.

My only regret was not liquidating all my stock holdings...

>crypto just doesn't feel unsafe to me
the more you dig inside the political fights the scarier it is to hold cryptos. happy the ignorant.

By that line of reasoning, someone who can't afford to lose anything will never invest anything, and will never achieve gains.