Which Crusade would you have joined you? (1st, 2nd etc)

1st

Why the fuck would I die for a religion I don't believe in?

Teutonic crusades

Because you get to rape and pillage from infidels, while still serving god. Best way into heaven

6th

Why would I want to rape and pillage infidels?

4th.

>Teutonic Crusades
>Lose majority of battles against pagans armed with sticks

4th crusade.

this

For the DOSH

Childrens Crusde

*teleports behind you*

4th Crusade, teach those wogs some respect

This, why die infront of the walls of Jerusalem or Antioch or Nicaea if you can get riches and mediteranean Qts just aswell in Constantinople.

I like living my modest peasant life though. Why should I march out to the desert for some Moroccan rugs to loot?

probably all of them even if i didnt believe in god

The 1st of course. Can imagine being part of the Army that captures Jerusalem and the eternal glory you win?

you're all worse than Mao

The Children's Crusade.

I wasn't aware of Mao's hatred for the eternal wog

The Byzantine army.

"Meanwhile, news of the advance of the Byzantine army soon reached Antioch. Realizing that he had no hope of defeating Manuel, Raynald also knew that he could not expect any help from king Baldwin III of Jerusalem. Baldwin did not approve of Raynald's attack on Cyprus, and in any case had already made an agreement with Manuel. Thus isolated and abandoned by his allies, Raynald decided that abject submission was his only hope. He appeared before the Emperor, dressed in a sack with a rope tied around his neck, and begged for forgiveness. Manuel at first ignored the prostrate Raynald, chatting with his courtiers; William of Tyre commented that this ignominious scene continued for so long that all present were "disgusted" by it. Eventually, Manuel forgave Raynald on condition that he would become a vassal of the Empire, effectively surrendering the independence of Antioch to Byzantium."

Fourth crusade best crusade. Also the most justified and against the worst enemy of Christendom.

>Peoples Crusade
>one sweet summer with my best childhood mates marching, playing and goofing off, day dreaming about conquering the holy land with our sharpened sticks until we all got violently slaughtered.
sounds comfy as fuck

4th crusade, can't believe those crazy roman LARPers massacred a bunch of innocent latin Christians just because they were losing power and influence.

My forefathers who carried my last time (even though it's uncommon) fought in the 2nd and the 5th, so I would like to fight in those as well.

What one killed the most jews?

Northern Crusade, on the Pagan side of course.

Holy shit his fucking face cropped out

This. I sometimes wonder if there are any isolated northern cities that are still pagan.

same desu. Idgaf about christianity I just want to loot and pillage the richest city in the Med for profit

kek

yeah but what if you're at Civetot?

people's crusade, but you die violently at the end

>nobody saying the third crusade

It's like you don't want to push saladin's shit in and execute thousands of muslim women and children in full view of his army for a bit of banter.

>execute thousands of muslim women and children
richard didn't massacre women and children. he masscred Saracen POWs after Saladin refused to pay ransom

>Best way into heaven
He already says he doesn't believe in it. Also why raid people who can fight back? I would rather be a viking or pirate or highwayman or something and not go out of my way to fight people willing and able to fight back.

None. I would be scared of dying.

What's religion got to do with crusading?

Nope.
Paganism in Estonia, Latvia, and Prussia was completely dead by the 18th century.
There are neo-Pagans of course, but they are few in numbers.

This.

None since im not a racist islamophobe.

Not all crusades were against muslims.
2 crusades were against heretics (in Bosnia against the Bogomils and in southern France against the Cathars), and the Northern Crusades were against Pagans.

The norwegian crusade as a Templar
The third crusade a Saracen

I am swedish so i would have joined one of the crusades against the finns or Novgorod

The 4th
t.Eternal Venetian

1st, of course

3rd. I wanna serve with my bro Richard the Lionheart.

Third with Richy

The sixth crusade. The safest one if you don't want to die.

Crusade of 1101
I want to rek some wh*Tes

1st Crusade
Or maybe the Norwegian Crusade, basically a huge, divine Viking raid

The 10th Crusade. If my government would let me.

6th, I'd join Frederick's army. All the prestige, none of the fighting.

the ongoing Islamic Crusade

only the first crusade they rest of u guys r just stupid poser conformists