Missed neo when it was $0.03

>missed neo when it was $0.03
>missed again when it was $7

don't miss this time when it's $40. wave 5 incoming anytime now.

it better fucking be user, my 60% of portfolio is in it. thanks to cryptoking shilling from yesterday

The chinese are already bored of it.
But just imagine the XMR moon when they start buying it.
You already saw what happened when it was added to a Korean exchange.

There will be so many wojacks after neo hits 100+

If you missed it at $0.03 and then again at $7 - buying at $40 is stupid.
I bet at the time on passing up NEO you were buying another coin that you missed low.

Stop chasing busses that have already passed. Pick up some new coins and wait for 1000% gains. Not 20% gains.

>Lisk
>Via
>Blockcat

Literally the most stupid thing I see posted here.
You'd rather give up an almost certain 50-100%, to put into possible longshots?
Makes more sense to put a majority in Neo and the rest in what you've listed kek.

NEO is getting far more than 20% soon, buddy.

also suggesting block cat, lmao.

These stupid FOMO "oh no muh gains!" crying is such autistic bullshit

NOTHING
N O T H I N G
Will EVER top the crystalized salt of missing Bitcoin at $0.05. That price is FOREVER burned somewhere deep into my neurons and I will die knowing I missed that. I saw the /g/ threads, man. I have to live with that. The initial innocent project threads.
>You guys ever see this Bitcoin thing? Looks cool, left my pc mining for a month, now.
I'll never get over it.

NEO at 25 cents is going to be awfully close. too bad you were too busy crying about missing BTC to get it. not that I did, my best NEO buy was $3.

No coin will ever go from $0.05 to $4000. Period.

lol don't tell that to the ETH fags

No point in buying this shit at $40, might as well go into omisego before they announce all their news or plasma is finished. Best bet right now on some nice gains

dude u were shortsighted when btc at $0.05 was within your grasp, and you are still shortsighted now.

BTC was new technology
This is not

BRACE YOURSELF THE NEOMARINES ARE COMING

When will they announce their news?

I guess that's why Ethereum is still under 100$
oh wait

90% of biz has been there

Talk to me when Ethereum is even half of Bitcoin's worth

90% of Veeky Forums were Dogecoin faggots, so fuck them

First set is before end of August and next is sometime in september. They have a bunch going for them go read up on it. Don't rely on this retarded ass place

Never say never. BTC has obvious tech issues and will one day die a slow death due to scaling. It won't be ETH though, but probably some small scale tech focused coin like Navcoin

Don't think about the past anymore. Move forward. We can still make money in this

buy OMG cuz they have news coming out soon

Plasma will allow eth to do billions of transactions a second. You better bow down to that alien headed fucked before it's finished if you want gains.

>tfw didn't miss $7
>tfw loaded up when it dipped to $5
>tfw put some gains into $4 omg
>comfort

why will it go up?

have you done any research at all about the tech behind NEO?

Nice just bought 10^5

^
more powers to you

Give proof of wave 5. What reason does neo have for another wave? you have no proof retard

And how do you know this retard? You're speculating and making up your own damn numbers with 0 proof. fucking retard bag holder confirmed

Sure hope this coin drops to $4 before the News comes out.

I'm amazed it hasn't by now.

do you know how many retards told me they wouldn't buy ANS at $7 because they were waiting for it to drop to $1? and they acted like super smart wolf of wallstreet day traders about it too. lmao

As a shill, the burden of proof is on you.

as the person who wants to make money, you should be doing your own research.

i could spoon feed everything to you, but i'd rather just watch you post pink wojaks as we shoot to another ATH.

Can you explain to me why these fucking retards keep saying "wait for the next wave tonight!~" Where is their fucking proof that another pump is coming? bunch of fucking retards on this thread making shit up

no idea. take their words with a grain of salt. nobody knows when the next wave will happen, but it will definitely happen between now and the end of September.

Then I won't pump your shitcoin pajeet.

Where's your proof???? you're one of those retards aren't you lmao

Neo will be listed on Bithumb...

are you seriously calling NEO a pajeet coin
stay poor, lmao

I will answer your question if you answer mine first:

Do you own any NEOs, and if so how many

You neoshills never have anything to say for your shitcoin.

ICOs are starting next month including one of the strongest ICOs of the year (RPX) and they only take NEO as payment.

I don't know when the next moon mission will be but it will happen soon enough. No meme lines are needed to see this.

are you retards not even look at charts these days?

1st wave - 48k sats to 540k sats
correction - 250k sats

3rd wave - 0.014 btc
correction - 750k sats

wave 5 will be over 30% of 0.014 AT LEAST and it's sitting at 968k sats right now.

thats 53% minimum increase from the current price.

stay poor faggots.

No I do not own any NEO's, nor do I own any altcoins. And your answer is not subjective to my answer so why the fuck does my answer matter to you anyways retard? Just answer my question. Wheres your fucking proof that it will pump up from now to end of september? and why september retard? You're obviously a NEO holder and that's the only fucking reason why you're trying to hype this shit up. You have no proof. You're horrible at this game

Instead of giving me your shit math pattern analysis, why don't you give me some concrete proof as to WHY it will go up at least 53% from the current price? Are you fucking retarded? I can look at the charts and your "proof" is not even proof. It's mere speculation. Show me actual concrete proof that there will be another pump and you'll make me a believer. Not your shit math analysis of "patterns" of waves

>Lisk
>Via
"Old" coins, their 5 minutes of fame has come and gone months ago
>Blockcat
We all know this is a scam

> blockcat

>He didn't make tons of money off of selling hundreds of thousands of mined dogecoin
do you intentionally go out of your way to miss every free money opportunity?

n-nice 3x like you promised g-guys

ok? What kind of reason is that for a next big wave? Are you retarded?

if you have no patience, NEO isn't for you.
we ANS holders are some of the most patient people you will find in this space. it is our greatest strength, and why we get our fat gains.

my god you're fucking moron. do you want me to bring you a picture from the future? what concrete proof are u talking about? lmao

this is a pattern analysis and it's a tried and tested method. wave 5 will come and i don't give a single fuck if u believe it or not.

Holding since june actually

then don't post some gay "n-nice 3x" post like you're a moon boy faggot

are (YOU) fucking retarded? Your pattern analysis went into SATS. and you skipped wave 2 and 4 because why? Your pattern analysis goes in odds for waves? You're literally retarded and have no experience in this shit. Show me a REAL pattern analysis retard

all in

what do you think corrections stand for? omg i'm literally dealing with kids here.

Where was the last correction retard? You're saying a 1.5% decrease is a correction? Your analysis of these charts are FUCKING retarded

I pray to god that I can live one day of the GAS dividends.
>1500NEO - Will I make it?

You're retarded because gas dividends are stated to reduce by ~1% every year meaning there WILL BE NO MORE GAS DIVIDENDS IN A COUPLE YEARS RETARD. AKA NEO IS A FUCKING SCAM.

you ANS / NEO haters missed the moon mission from $7 to $50.

I don't expect you to want to get on the next moon mission from $40 to $400.

Because to do that, you would have to admit your mistake for not getting on at $7 :).

Don't let your emotions get in the way of good investments, though.

>3rd wave - 0.014 btc
>correction - 750k sats

it's 54% idiot. it's already on wave 5 but you're too blind to see it. do your own analysis then. when it goes to 0.02 btc it'll be too late tho

Where the fuck are you getting these numbers from? You're literally retarded. This is your last chance user to prove me wrong:

Tell me the difference between ETH and NEO.

Firstly, it will take more than a couple years for all the gas to be mined.

Second, even when all the gas is mined, NEO holders will STILL get sick dividends by getting part of the fees spent to use the system :).

Sounds like you need to do more research.

Your passive income will be NILL. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY'RE HOLDING ON TO HALF OF THE FUCKING NEO COINS YOU RETARD?

>Where the fuck are you getting these numbers from?

ok you're officialy retarded. i'm not gonna waste my time responding to you anymore.

i don't care what you do. but it's clear that you're gonna stay poor no matter what.

Then why do you even care about this thread? No, seriously, why do you care? Invest in the coins you like and let others do the same. It's really not that hard....

>He's right you know.jpg

Crypto is 90 percent mass crowd psychology - there are no fundamentals, only how something is perceived by the group at large. Most idiots will simply point to prior patterns, instead of refuting them you should follow them. The herd mentality is the name of the game in crypto for the moment.

>analyzes waves in btc units
>analyzes correction in sat units in hopes of confusing smart guy
>can't even explain difference between ETH and NEO so resorts to personal attacks

retard bag holder confirmed

as if you know the difference between ETH and NEO? lol

Instead of informing me what the difference is, you redirect the question at me. my assumption is that neo is just another shit coin that got shilled by the masses YET AGAIN. now prove me wrong and tell me the difference retard #2

why should I educate you? are you gonna pay me?

NEO has already proven itself with the recent moon mission from $7 to $50. the fact that there are idiots like you still treating it like a pajeet scam coin is mind boggling.

I will eat my cock if NEO doesnt end up being a $500 coin by 2020

once again, another retard that deflects the real question that needs to be answered because they don't have the answer to it.

case closed. neo is just another shit coin

good. please think that. people like you need to stay poor.

i know i said i wont respond anymore but i can't believe how retarded u really are.

sat is a "btc unit" u know. i wrote 0.014 btc becuz i didn't want to write 1.4M sats. 750k sats is also 0.0075 btc in case you don't know.

u're not even capable of understanding this and think i'm doing some kind of trick to confuse you and i'm sitting here talking about chart patterns with you.

dude stay away from neo please. we don't need dumbfucks like you getting rich over our most beloved coin.

>keeps changing subject because he doesn't actually know the difference between neo and eth.

>gets mad for being called out for giving inconsistent units in pattern analysis.

retard confirmed for sure now

i know right. this guy is just sad. he should go in the medical books as an acute case of "no neo syndrome".

Hahahahaha you neotards crack me up. Still can't answer my question "because you don't need to". People that actually believe in NEO instead of sheeple like you would actually have an answer to my question

t. ethtrader

I don't actually own any coins except for btc you retard. I'm literally asking what the difference between neo and eth is, and NONE of you can answer me

i always wonder what would happen if we put all neofags into one room and leave them there for 5 mins. i'm sure they would all suck eachothers dicks.

I have 100 Neo. Is that lambo tier or lambo sticker in my coffee mug tier?

40k when we reach 400, nothing to sneeze at bro

hello my friend :D
still

omg i remember that picture

skill < LOVE :)

For NEO, dBFT and support for multiple, more common programming languages to create smart contracts are two differences. The multi language support is a big one.

Fuck me I was there for the $7 Neos

I'm buying a hundo just now

same bro :)

same here lol. it's like i want NEOs even more now that they are 7x more expensive.

I love NEO!

The price went up and down from $5 to $10. Several chances to double your NEOs if you timed it right.

I enjoy watching how walls are breaking down :)

hey babe. whens the neo holder tropical party?

once we hit $400

is is stupid to buy now NEO at current price?

was it stupid to buy eth at $40? many people thought so