Was the entire world really wiping their butts with their bare hands for the majority of human history?

Was the entire world really wiping their butts with their bare hands for the majority of human history?

Not the Incans. Europeans, on the other hand...

Scots had toilets in 3000 bc

I believe he's chewing a mix of tobacco and betel nut

the effects are basically like a mix of poppers (gay anal drug) and ritalin, and it makes you spit red saliva like someone socked you in the mouth

Try again

Leaves were popular for a long time, and one paper became cheap people used old magazines and newspapers.

wouldn't people just use cheap cloth let overs? I guess that could be seen as a waste but girls would use cloths as "pads" for periods so it couldn't have been so bad.

For the majority of the recorded history, the Chinese were using toilet papers.

When the Arab traders first learned of this practice around 8th century, they were disgusted with the prospect. During those times, most of the world likely wiped asses with their hands and water. The chinese were using toilet paper in mass production similar to modern day as paper was cheap.

It was only until the 18th century or so did the Europeans start using toilet papers.

Scat is a part of their culture, bigot.

Medieval records show rather large loads of moss being carted to some cities/castle garrisons.

That's probably what they used.

You shouldn't wipe your ass at all if you're a girl.

Have you ever taken such a clean shit you barely needed to wipe or didn't need to wipe at all? That's what a lot of shits across human history were like.

For most of human history meat has not been a mainstay of many people's diets like it is in the modern west. Fiber-laden vegetable diets produce clean uniform shits, ask any vegetarian or vegan.
Also squatting down instead of sitting spreads your ass cheeks further and decreases any collateral ass shittiness.
Also a lot of people were smelly and unhygienic as fuck, a little poo just adds to that.
Also leaves.

absolutely abhorrent post

>ywn be kung and obtain a significant proportion of your calories from nuts

WE WUZ KUNGS AND SHIT

What if niggers were just constantly doing typos?

Every tribe had hunters

hunting is an instinct in humans, we've always eaten meat.

There's evidence that the chinese used the paper for wiping. At least from the Tang dynasty if not even before

huh? The fuck are you talking about? It's only bad if you wipe back to front.
Girls wipe front to back for a reason, you idiot.

toilets were black

>inb4 "WE"

Indians really are disgusting to look at

People used sponges, sticks, paper, or newspaper.

I think they used leaves. Maybe.

I like to use rivers to wipe when I go camping, maybe some folks in the past did that too

>mfw my family got literally saved from communists by using the free commie newspaper as tp

Us Bangladeshi's are even uglier

Can you imagine needing a fresh rag every time you need to shit?

Romans used a vinegar soaked sponge in a stick.
A shared vinegar soaked sponge on a stick.

My guess is they washed and reused the period pads

I don't know but I need to take the time to say once again that running water and sewers is the greatest invention of all time and saved more lives than doctors. And places like Africa and India should train more pumplers and less coders