Made $50,000

>Made $50,000
>Everyday in a fit of rage that im not at 500-1 mill.
>Three months ago I would be happy as fuck to have this much

Does it ever end Veeky Forums? Why can't I be proud? 50K is a lot of money.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its called greed.

Because everyone sees the sheer magnitude of some of these coin gains is ridiculously immense and initial investors in some coins such as NEO are literally making millionaires out of 500 dollar early investments, and you know it.

also suffering a similar problem OP. made 30k off NEO and im like DAMN IT WHY DIDNT I MAKE 100K YET ARGH very unsettling.

when you get to a mil you will be pissed off you don't really have a mil cuz taxes. and you will be pissed that it's still not enough to never work again

sell the greed

>made 30$ so far
>have no idea how to progress from here, it feels like it's adding up so slow
>jelly af of people doing hundreds or thousands a day
>no clue how to multiply my daily gains of cents
I just wanted to make some nice bucks. Feels bad man.

just be humble and patient. invest in coins with good tech and a good team. its hard to pick a loser if you aren't investing in total shitcoins

You can be, you just choose not to.

Dealing with this problem too. The sad thing is that when I reach my next goal which is $100k I'll probably still feel the same. ree

That would pay for me to finish college.

Be grateful. I would have loved to have that to finish my degree.

The goal is neetdom. You need 3-5 mil to live a comfy life until you die.

I'm at $110k and constantly pissed that I'm not a millionaire yet.

The good thing is that the longer you take, the less money You need

>started 10 days ago
>made 8k+
>would have sucked dicks for 8k
>can't sleep at night because i could've had so much more

holy fuck this just feels bad

Story of my life, still 500k+ in crypto for this very reason. Learned my lesson hard when I wanted to withdraw the magic 1m and my bank told me about taxes, then the tax guys told me how much they wanted (33%).
So yeah fuckem not withdrawing before I've more than 2m in crypto and I'll pay for a tax lawyer who'll help me figure out the situation.

Look at what you've created, Veeky Forums. A monster with a never ending lust for money. WHEN WILL IT EVER BE ENOUGH??

congrats, you jewed yourself

no worries, just follow this guide

You understand how percentages work right? 2 mil worth of taxes is 2x 1 mil worth of taxes.

short term vs long term capital gains tax
+ tax lawyer
+ monero/dash

Keep at it user, it gets harder to multiply because you don't have to / get scared to go all in on shitcoins to make money, if you want to keep going fast you'll just have to nut up and take the big risks.

because 50k is fucking nothing if you live in a 1st world country. yeah it's a nice little windfall, but it's not gonna change your life. pay off some debt if you have it and take a vacation? buy a decent car? pay down your mortgage? big fucking deal...

I understand perfectly so what if they tax me 33% of 10m ? I can live alright for the rest of my days while with 1m taxed I can't.
We're litteraly digging in a gold mine that's not even close to running out of gold right now, sky's the limit once you're in the 6 figure range to invest.

Lol my lifes ambition used to be to have a cozy 250k house to my name, paid off.

Now i want 10Mill minimum. That greed is bad

I saw your other thread. Just kill yourself already.

Yup. My portfolio sits at 65k all off hodling NEO and I could have had double if I hadn't bought in around 12-13 in June instead of waiting for the July bear market. And what's worse is I see that 65k and realize that's the most dispensable income I've ever had at one time but I'm still upset it's not more.

But fuck it, gonna keep hodling 'til I hit that million.

>NEETdom
2million is plenty even after inflation if you can average even 5% a year off of regular investments, which you can with conservative investments. Allows you an income of $40k/year and that's plenty for the NEET life unless you're in a city and cities are shit anyways.

Whats the realistic expectation of dcorp price in 2019?

Go to church, OP. Join a charitable group or something. Money isn't everything, you know?

what's a good game plan if i invested $2500 (all i could afford) in OMG @ 80k?

i'm approaching the 5 figure achievement but i definitely relate to OP -- it took about 2 days after i doubled my initial investment to immediately start dreaming about 6 or even 7 figures. what do?

See I don't live a cucked country that does that..

You'll be happier once you cash out. A lot of us trade crypto but don't really see it as real money.

Are you me?

>making tens per day, feels great
>making hundreds per day, feels great
>making thousands per day, feels great
>days where I only make a thousand

U cant retire till u have 5 mil

>t. fag who can't manage money very well

for those of you with more than 30k in gains, how much did you start out with ?

>tfw net worth -6k
>3k cash, 2k crypto, 1k stocks
>12k student debt

Ahahahahaha

Just do it like them and go to Bittrex/Yobit and pick up a shit coin and shill it on Veeky Forums

Put $100 in in June, I've taken out 3k and I've got 42k in the portfolio.

dafuq. How.

LARP

nigga did u just get here

i know this feel senpai
i feel pissed as fuck that I've only made 8k in the 4 weeks I've been in crypto rather than 30k and I'm sure if i made that much i would be pissed too. i Tell my self once i make 2 mill after taxes I'll be happy but i doubt it

Wrote a trading bot, no one ever believes - I forgive. Git gud with exchange APIs and Python.

>t. fag who wants to live a normal poorfag life

larp

Hedonic treadmill.

/thread

Why would I lie about 45k? Do you realize how much people are making from crypto? This is what the 3k went to, btw.

most likely not larp. It's really doable. I've put $500 into crypto and turned it into $50k in a couple of months.

does is require computer coding skills?

no, learn how to daytrade and ride the waves

Tax preparers aren't allowed to charge a percentage of your taxes. Report them to the ethics board.

How do I learn that?
Every time I try to do TA, day trade, ride the waves and follow the trends... I either make 5-10% or end up losing money.

I mean yeah, isn't that how it goes? The only way to make exponential gains is to find something you believe in and hold it. Chasing pumps will have you selling at a loss half the time.

just keep doing that and learn from your mistakes, eventually you'll start to make more gains than losses. every time you lose think why that happened and how you could prevent that from happening again.

I wish I could know how much of what has been said ITT is LARPing, or comes from people that really know what they are doing... or people that just have been really lucky

I love my job, but I'm getting tired of the bullshit around it... and I want to learn to daytrade. problem being, I don't really have much time to keep up with the constant whaling and shit. because following whales is how you make loads of money, isn't it?

how you make loads of money is by buying the good coins and waiting dude. don't try to become some wolf of wallstreet

to go from $1k to $50k in a few months, you have to get some massive gains. I mean, obviously 50k/1k = 50x.. let's assume you make 2x with each coin, you'd have to make 6 of these bets, and throw all your gains into the next coin(s)... unless you have some knowledge about some massive price manipulation, that's kinda hard to believe, desu.

do you do this every day? how many times a day do you check prices (of coins in general, and of your investments)? do you buy at ICOs?

I'm making a dollar a day holding the big coins, I won't hit 50k for ten years. You should remember what it's like to start out and be proud to have anything at all by the end.

Protip: the next great coin is Magacoin.

Read this And join our Discord discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2

Best time to get in is now. And by get in, I mean start mining.

if you put a mil into investments that get you 5% annual returns, then that's $50k/year you get for doing nothing. It's not fancy living but it's never-working-again-tier if you can live with that.

No one has a clue what anything will look like 3 months from now. Anyone who says otherwise is actively shilling something.

If you want to have a risk of going broke over your lifetime that isn't terrifying, you'll want to live on 3%.

>Made exactly 50,000 usd in 3 months
>Mined Bitcoin with GPUs for a profit for a while

I feel your pain, OP

For the algo traders:

What exchange do you trade on? I wrote a simple bot for Kraken but their backend is fucked and it's 50/50 whether my trades actually execute or not

50K is a lot when you have 0, but you still need at least 3M to retire.

Ain't kraken that's fucked mate. My bot works fine. Bittrex is the other popular one.

I don't know why people want to retire. They'll either blow away all their money in a hedonistic fit or become a sallow, depressed NEET who posts on r9k about how he has everything but still doesn't enjoy life.

Working is healthy.

Kraken is pretty fucked. Sometimes my requests will execute straight away, sometimes in ten seconds, sometimes they'll say there's been an error with the order and then it will excute 30 secs later.

Might try Bittrex.

>Does it ever end Veeky Forums?
No, it does not.

My plan is to make enough to "make it" and then start a small foodtruck business.
I know that I will make losses but that has always been a dream of mine. Cooking and eating is the only real hobby I have

>debt
Pathetic.

Maxxed out my credit card with 6k btc/eth few months ago. Turned the 6k into 100k.

Quit my job this week. I've been thinking about starting a little business for a while now, so with this money as collateral I'm happy to take the risk. I've only pulled out 20k which is to pay off the credit card, set up the business and have 6 months living expenses. Hoping I might be able to buy a house with the rest of the money someday. Life is good :)

Same problem here user, you're not alone. I started with around $700 and have $11,000 now after two weeks. It's always more, more, more, more. Fiat is king.

Dream on larper. You didn't make 100 k from 6k in a few months

you didnt buy neo early and you wont buy ark this early. You are to blame

>Git gud with exchange APIs and Python.

What APIs do you recommend? Also, any programming language accepted other than Python? I'd even code in Javascript.

Meh believe what you want. I only had modest gains till DNT/ZRX. Bought over 200k DNT in the ICO, then sold just enough to max out ZRX day 1 and day 2 (118k ZRX).

Also run a trading bot on a few exchanges.

You can use whatever language you want. You just might have to make the API wrapper yourself to interface with the exchange.

Is there an API where you can actually trade instead of just listen to pricings?

You'll think Im larping. But I havent worked a single day since I was 20, I inherited a bunch of shares from a big ass french company. Im by no means a millionaire irl (on paper I am) and I have found happiness in doing the things I love and work is not one of them.
My daily routine consist of working out, going to classes I enjoy and spending time with my loved ones. I wouldnt ever trade it for a shitty job.

>Had 10k 6 months ago
>Now have 150k and am more depressed than ever

Dude, I have 3k € on my name. If I had 10k, I would start doing the thing I love and travelling with a friend. I would get much needed sleep and top notch medical care.

My life would improve substantially. Yes, I would still be an autistical beta, but that can be worked on.

I wish I had invested some months ago, before all these coins went up. worst part is, I was told they would go up... I could have made 400% in under a fucking week, but I didn't, because I'm a coward.

the thing is, I don't plan on retiring, I want to try my hand at helping people/small businesses... but I guess greedy people have better luck and more drive to do things for money, and only for money, than me.

all my life I've been poor as fuck, and only now I have a decent paying job... which is why I don't risk money.

i can loan you some money and when u succeed u give back to me user

I think the problem OP is that you've been sucking too many cocks per day

greed is your enemy, fight it

It's not the enemy, it's actually your friend. Embrace it.

Start turning the money into something, you'll notice its worth then.

Here's the actual guide.

And when you get a million, you will want 10 million, it is just an endless vicious cycle which you cannot win.

Started with 500 and now sitting at 120k

def want to go for the million

No. Same situation only at 80k. Money does not have diminishing returns.

>only made $30,000
ORANGE MONKEY EAGLE

HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>this is the user that told me to buy XVG
fuck you kevin