Been in a bull market for 2 years straight

>Been in a bull market for 2 years straight

when does it end

why would you want it to end

lol we had a yuge bear market for like a month earlier this year bro

It never ends you're here forever, remember?

there was a massive crash in jjuly what are you talking about?

Like the Federal Reserve, Bitcoin has endless printing power. Therefore, it ends when hyperinflation comes. It comes for all fiats. It has claimed the life of all of them 100% of the time. This is fact and you may look it up if you like.

no

>Bitcoin has endless printing power.
it literally doesn't, hence why it has actual value unlike fiat currencies.

You're not thinking in terms of crypto time.

I just sold a good amount of my portfolio for fiat. I dont think cryptocurrency is going to outright end anytime soon, but im expecting a massive dip

that's not how btc works, it's deflationary

>Bitcoin has endless printing power. Therefore, it ends when hyperinflation comes
Are you by chance a boomer?

The recent fork in itself and over 800 alt coins beg to differ.

This by definition is "endless printing".

No other coin exists without it.

They are all of it's seeds.

And did I mention that it forked itself?

So if my sugar is more expensive in dollar terms 10 years from now that is called inflation but if Bitcoin is worth $1,000,000 in a few years that is called deflationary?

Please explain.

I thought they said Bitcoin was a commodity?

well we're in a bubble. bitcoin itself is deflationary,

Are you by chance a millennial?

oh boy. go to reddit or something i dont know

Damn this nigga dumb

>hence why it has actual value
You mentioned value.

Can you elaborate on Bitcoin's value?

I see that it priced in terms of government issued fiat.

I heard that government issued fiat is dying and central banks are standing on their last leg.

How can a superior solution to this central bank problem derive it's own value from that system?

Should not the superior product stand on it's own without the use of a crumbling system?

I feel that this is a dangerous game to play.

If it is intentional then it smells like some scheme like the trillion dollar coin.

markets been dead since june except ans/neo and btc. everything I watch goes down 999990-9 pct of the time. every coin ha the same chart. many coins are down 25 to 50 pct in the last two weeks. look at former majors like dgb and siaetc. the crypto market died outside of btc

go to bitcointalk forums you can find them on google
safe travels user!

I was hoping to get some more well rounded answers to tough questions. Surprised no one hear can answer them.

I think the market got smarter and is not throwing money at shitcoins as much. It's still done, but the ones that are shit are dropping...as they should be...because well, they're shit.

$500,000

this. the era of shitcoin mega pumps are less and coins with more of a use case and potential are out there. ARK, NEO, OMG and those types that are either already established or have a big potential. Shit like Bean and Reddcoin are out

You derive the value using fiat just like deriving value of gold using fiat. By showing that gold's value rises in terms of fiat simply means that fiat is losing its value/purchasing power.

Take for instance, if you measure fiat, you can buy a cup of coffee for $3. Since gold is worth $1.3k, that means gold is relatively worth ~420 cups of coffee.

If by tomorrow a cup of coffee cost $3.50, and gold goes up by $50, that would mean the fiat lost its value by that much while gold held its value. Its all relative really. Everyone is just used to valueing everything using USD because presumably they're burgers.

>they didn't tell him about the finite supply

idk it took a few thousand years before the price of gold started to go down

Not deflationary, disinflationary.

There is a controlled and predictable declining rate of inflation.

>priced in terms of government issued fiat

Only because there is government-issued fiat out there that wishes to buy bitcoin. There is a limited number of bitcoin out there seeking dollars, but a much larger potential pool of dollars seeking bitcoin (and dollars can be printed ad nauseum).

>Bitcoin has endless printing power

#1 that's wrong
#2 most money on the planet comes in the form of imaginary bank notes that have nothing to do with governments but still contribute to inflation

Even though the there is currently a set limit can't the underlying structure of Bitcoin be changed as long as the majority of miners and users support the change?

I'm not 100% certain that you couldn't change the supply.

Who knows what will happen but economics has such a huge psychological element to it. Aztecs couldn't understand what the Conquistadors cared so much about silver but to them it was money.

>Even though the there is currently a set limit can't the underlying structure of Bitcoin be changed as long as the majority of miners and users support the change?

I suppose, although that would be a moronic thing to do, as the hard-capped 21 million BTC limit is sacrosanct for many users and would likely kill any value BTC has.